Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BlackandWhiteBarmy2, August 2, 2021, 4:24pm
Anybody have a rough idea on sizing for the new shirts like what chest size a 2XL is, or any other size. My gut is the problem but I can usually work out what size I need from the chest size. Hoping to get one before my trip to Boston on Saturday.
Posted by: Harry Haddock, August 2, 2021, 5:47pm; Reply: 1
I believe there is a size guide online which can help.

I usually wear XL in normal t-shirts but got a 3XL when I bought the new away shirt.
Posted by: mimma, August 2, 2021, 6:02pm; Reply: 2
Last time I bought a shirt, they had shirts you could try on for size in the shop
Posted by: bax, August 2, 2021, 6:04pm; Reply: 3
At least one size up, maybe even two. I'm usually a large in a t-shirt, but 2XL in this season's shirt.
Posted by: BlackandWhiteBarmy2, August 2, 2021, 6:10pm; Reply: 4
Thanks
Posted by: BlackandWhiteBarmy2, August 2, 2021, 6:12pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from mimma
Last time I bought a shirt, they had shirts you could try on for size in the shop

I don't live in town anymore and probably won't be able to get to the shop, plus I don't think COVID rules allow that at the minute, otherwise thats exactly what I'd do.  ;)

Posted by: BottesfordMariner, August 2, 2021, 6:53pm; Reply: 6
Got my shirt today. I was able to try them on in the shop.. I am usually XL 46 " sometimes XXL in normal clothing.

As others have said you need to go up at least one size.

I tried 2XL was a bit snug for my liking. The 4XL was a bit too big around the shoulders and back. So got the 3XL which is fine, Not so big to be like a tent on me but big enough to hide my moobs a bit. My gut isnt a problem.
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, August 2, 2021, 8:58pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Harry Haddock
I believe there is a size guide online which can help.

I usually wear XL in normal t-shirts but got a 3XL when I bought the new away shirt.

Same. I got the home shirt today in 3XL and it fits me as an XL T-shirt does.
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 4:29pm