Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: lukeo, June 20, 2021, 9:54pm
Welcome back.. πŸ™Š
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, June 20, 2021, 10:03pm; Reply: 1
He's just put out a teaser on twitter....be surprised if he does come back here though .
Posted by: ska face, June 20, 2021, 10:08pm; Reply: 2
https://mobile.twitter.com/OwenWindsor01/status/1406681753251680256

That it? Beyond clutching at straws. No chance.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, June 20, 2021, 10:21pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ska face
https://mobile.twitter.com/OwenWindsor01/status/1406681753251680256

That it? Beyond clutching at straws. No chance.

Nobody was clutching at straws, just noting Windsor had updated his account with that image...thus I said teaser and he won't be coming back here.  .
Posted by: ska face, June 20, 2021, 10:25pm; Reply: 4
A few people replying to him are. Bizarre behaviour. 2 months until KO yet, gonna be a looooooong summer.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, June 20, 2021, 10:29pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from ska face
A few people replying to him are. Bizarre behaviour. 2 months until KO yet, gonna be a looooooong summer.

Putting 2+2 together and making 7 maybe?.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, June 21, 2021, 12:58am; Reply: 6
i thought he was a prospect until ollie....
Posted by: MuddyWaters, June 21, 2021, 6:35am; Reply: 7
Quoted from ska face

Depends doesn’t it?

Hurst has said he would prefer to have his squad sorted by pre season training.
Posted by: Mendonca1995, June 21, 2021, 7:31am; Reply: 8
I would have him back started off really well then fell for ollies bull sh!t knows where the net is and could be for me decent at this level
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, June 21, 2021, 9:02am; Reply: 9
Yeah looked a decent enough player, but i did wonder about his attitude

Can't imagine that's something Hurst is in the slightest bit interested in...
Posted by: jamesgtfc, June 21, 2021, 9:16am; Reply: 10
Been giving this some thought because I'm bored and sad.

Wasn't Windsor a long-term loan? This means both clubs have to agree to the termination. Maybe things were that bad, West Brom advised Windsor to do what is necessary to get sent back?

He's rough around the edges and we know how bad things were last season. He may have come in looking the bees knees and by the end of it, the whole nonsense probably wore him down like it did many others.

I don't think he's coming back here but if he did, I would give him a chance under a management team that actually coach.
Posted by: buckstown, June 21, 2021, 9:18am; Reply: 11
Not sure if anyone has seen enough of him to know how good he is. More importantly, how good would he be in the conference?
Anyone know what went wrong at Newport cos he didn't last five minutes there?
Posted by: Croxton, June 21, 2021, 10:12am; Reply: 12
Quoted from buckstown
Not sure if anyone has seen enough of him to know how good he is. More importantly, how good would he be in the conference?
Anyone know what went wrong at Newport cos he didn't last five minutes there?

Man in a hurry. He rapidly became frustrated by Ollie's ever changing line ups and faffing around at the back which meant endless runs into space and no service. No wonder he kicked off a bit. Perhaps thought Newport would be more professional but realised he was low in the pecking order. Personal family issues too perhaps?

I would love to see him back here on loan. Lennie will struggle to meet expectations. His days of playing 90 min. every game all season are over.  Windsor is a real nuisance to defenders and wins lots of corners, free kicks and throws. If he can feel 'at home' in N.E. Lincs. he is much less of a gamble than many who have never been to Grimsby.
On the other foot, his post may signal that he is giving us the boot!
Posted by: lukeo, June 21, 2021, 11:50am; Reply: 13
He went back and captained the WBA u21s
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, June 21, 2021, 11:54am; Reply: 14
He went to Newport, played 24 minutes and thats it?
Posted by: Son of Cod, June 21, 2021, 12:25pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Croxton

Man in a hurry. He rapidly became frustrated by Ollie's ever changing line ups and faffing around at the back which meant endless runs into space and no service. No wonder he kicked off a bit. Perhaps thought Newport would be more professional but realised he was low in the pecking order. Personal family issues too perhaps?

I would love to see him back here on loan. Lennie will struggle to meet expectations. His days of playing 90 min. every game all season are over.  Windsor is a real nuisance to defenders and wins lots of corners, free kicks and throws. If he can feel 'at home' in N.E. Lincs. he is much less of a gamble than many who have never been to Grimsby.
On the other foot, his post may signal that he is giving us the boot!

Windsor completely downed tools. Yeah, it was a complete circus under Holloway but his lack of effort on the pitch was unforgiveable. Not arsed at all about a player whose head drops like that.
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, June 21, 2021, 12:53pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Son of Cod

Windsor completely downed tools. Yeah, it was a complete circus under Holloway but his lack of effort on the pitch was unforgiveable. Not arsed at all about a player whose head drops like that.

Perhaps they all should have, got rid of Runaway earlier
Posted by: Heswall Mariner, June 21, 2021, 1:36pm; Reply: 17
I suspect PH is currently focused on his own contractual signings, & not ex crackpot IH loanees.  
Posted by: Mayaman, June 21, 2021, 1:46pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Son of Cod

I completely agree. You get picked you step up to the plate. You might not be happy with what was going off the pitch but not putting any effort in on it punished us, the fans. We don't need players like that.
Posted by: dicko995, June 21, 2021, 4:17pm; Reply: 19
He was very good at darts, was told he had an 11 dart check out
Posted by: fishboyUTM, June 21, 2021, 5:18pm; Reply: 20
Knee bending leftie. Has potential as a footballer.
Posted by: lukeo, June 22, 2021, 12:05pm; Reply: 21
I assume the 9 people that red crossed my post above from the other day will change them to ticks once he's announced later πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), June 22, 2021, 12:10pm; Reply: 22
Guys, why do you worry at getting red crosses?  I can honestly say that I have never looked at wherever you look for any red crosses, if people wish to red cross me, go for it, I couldn't give a feck!
Posted by: RichMariner, June 22, 2021, 12:13pm; Reply: 23
I gave you a green tick because I fall for reverse psychology all the time.
Posted by: lukeo, June 22, 2021, 12:15pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from 123614
Guys, why do you worry at getting red crosses?  I can honestly say that I have never looked at wherever you look for any red crosses, if people wish to red cross me, go for it, I couldn't give a feck!

It's a joke. I was only saying yesterday I don't even look at the half the time. The only time I tick or cross is if I find something hilarious or someone is fishing for ticks so I put a cross πŸ˜‚
Posted by: Hagrid, June 22, 2021, 12:15pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from lukeo
I assume the 9 people that red crossed my post above from the other day will change them to ticks once he's announced later πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‚

i've given you another cross for being so bothered about it
Posted by: lukeo, June 22, 2021, 12:16pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Hagrid

i've given you another cross for being so bothered about it

I've given you a tick to compensate for your lack of understanding of my sarcasm πŸ˜‰
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 4:46pm