Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, June 10, 2021, 11:11pm
Well spoken, enthusiastic and humble.

Is this still GTFC? Can't get used to all the changes and positivity around the place.

Wonder if she's checked out the sink for the ladies in the ref's changing room yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqemHwEh_8
Posted by: BeijingMariner, June 10, 2021, 11:50pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from ginnywings
Well spoken, enthusiastic and humble.

Is this still GTFC? Can't get used to all the changes and positivity around the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJqemHwEh_8

Agreed. So this is the new culture that is being deliberately built and I fully support and offer my applause. I am also impressed with the turnaround time for all this PR content coming out of the club. They are not trying to make anything flashy for the sake of it, substance over style...although things do look decent too. Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to this, seemingly inactive YouTube channel ?

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCAvwnFMd-w[/url]
Posted by: aldi_01, June 11, 2021, 3:33am; Reply: 2
Careful…there’ll be folk coming on telling ST packs were delayed, just like under Fenty and two of our best players have been offered poor deals and left (we don’t know this obvs)…
Posted by: barralad, June 11, 2021, 7:55am; Reply: 3
I attended a zoom meeting with her on Wednesday. She has been in the job a matter of days and is already setting up meetings with the families of the younger players to assure them that the club have their best interests at heart and that they will be properly looked after.
Posted by: DB, June 11, 2021, 12:54pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from barralad
I attended a zoom meeting with her on Wednesday. She has been in the job a matter of days and is already setting up meetings with the families of the younger players to assure them that the club have their best interests at heart and that they will be properly looked after.

Whatsmore your post shows information is getting through to the terraces and not stopped by a boardroom door!. ;)
Posted by: buckstown, June 11, 2021, 1:25pm; Reply: 5
Nice interview
Still not entirely clear about her football responsibilities. She said her role was to make her team as efficient as possible to help the football team? Is she PH’s direct boss?
Posted by: forza ivano, June 11, 2021, 2:34pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from buckstown
Nice interview
Still not entirely clear about her football responsibilities. She said her role was to make her team as efficient as possible to help the football team? Is she PH’s direct boss?

I think ian Fleming will probably look after the football related stuff, and she will deal with everything else I.e. commercial, p r. Human resources, the community programmwa, health n safety,  the admin side etc etc plus ,very importantly being the 'face'of the club and its spokesperson
Posted by: GhostDan, June 11, 2021, 3:05pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from forza ivano

I think ian Fleming will probably look after the football related stuff, and she will deal with everything else I.e. commercial, p r. Human resources, the community programmwa, health n safety,  the admin side etc etc plus ,very importantly being the 'face'of the club and its spokesperson

This is pretty much how i'm seeing it asell,  she's going to look after the human side, be the face.. and Fleming will probably stick to the details, contracts, transfers etc.

Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 5:13pm