Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: lukeo, May 30, 2021, 7:30am
Don't usually come over to the non football thread but thought I'd drop this in.. I know a few lads who post on here and we've kind of lost contact over the years plus I'm not even sure your usernames these days 😂
Anyway... Does anyone do any gaming here?  I sometimes play fortnite with my son, cos war warzone. Add me up if you ever fancy a game : lukeogtfc
Posted by: Rick12, May 30, 2021, 9:27am; Reply: 1
Quoted from lukeo
Don't usually come over to the non football thread but thought I'd drop this in.. I know a few lads who post on here and we've kind of lost contact over the years plus I'm not even sure your usernames these days 😂
Anyway... Does anyone do any gaming here?  I sometimes play fortnite with my son, cos war warzone. Add me up if you ever fancy a game : lukeogtfc

Only game I  play at the moment is football manager 2021. Bought a new laptop so I can get it now. Brilliant game.
Posted by: Humbercod, May 30, 2021, 7:28pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Rick12

Only game I  play at the moment is football manager 2021. Bought a new laptop so I can get it now. Brilliant game.

Are these games any good on iPad?
Posted by: Rick12, May 31, 2021, 6:50am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Humbercod

Are these games any good on iPad?
Humbercod its best to play football manager on the pc or laptop as you get the full immersive experience due to them being more powerful. On the tablet football manager is waterered down . I've got the 2020 version. Its OK but that's it.

Posted by: Hagrid, June 1, 2021, 2:03pm; Reply: 4
got an xbox, fifa and Warzone for me, but once a week if that
Posted by: Rick12, June 1, 2021, 8:57pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Hagrid
got , fifa  but once a week if that
I remember the argument about what was better Fifa or PES. Always use to prefer PES. Havent played this in a while but from what I gather PES still beats FIFA on gameplay.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), June 23, 2021, 7:10pm; Reply: 6
Prefer PES myself, and yes it does.  :)
Posted by: Rick12, June 23, 2021, 10:42pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from 123614
Prefer PES myself, and yes it does.  :)
Good to hear . I use to spend hours playing that game with friends. Happy days  :).

Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 5:03am