Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: DB, May 7, 2021, 11:44pm
The last match of a dismal season on the pitch but hopefully we will win. Hursty in his prematch interview talked of integrity and wanting to win. Not finishing the bottom of the league would be good. Team-wise that have the victory against Vale should boost their morale and Hurst said there are no injuries apart from Jake who has returned to Sheff Utd; so it looks as if it's going to be the same team.

I thought his prematch interview was upbeat, as he gets, about the future. Interestingly the new training ground, when it happens, will be in the town area.

A definite win for me and I will be watching on ifollow. I believe I read the 1st 800 away viewers on ifollow is revenue for the away team so come on show Jason and Andrew what we can do.
Posted by: mimma, May 7, 2021, 11:49pm; Reply: 1
For once it's a good job fans aren't allowed in. If Town fans turned up it would be Burton all over again!
Posted by: lukeo, May 8, 2021, 5:14am; Reply: 2
Quoted from mimma
For once it's a good job fans aren't allowed in. If Town fans turned up it would be Burton all over again!

Strangely I don't think it would... Everyone is soo hyped and buzzing about what's happening off the pitch knowing us mad lot we'd go in our thousands and have a party atmosphere.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 8, 2021, 5:20am; Reply: 3
Theres nothing to party about being relegated from the football league?! It doesnt change that fact
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 8, 2021, 5:45am; Reply: 4
Quoted from DB
A definite win for me and I will be watching on ifollow. I believe I read the 1st 800 away viewers on ifollow is revenue for the away team so come on show Jason and Andrew what we can do.

The 1st 500 go to the home team then the rest to the away team but heyho.

It would still be nice not to finish bottom so come on Town.

Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 8, 2021, 8:14am; Reply: 5
Our season is over and we’ll face our doom, next season especially if supporters are allowed back in things WILL be different, it will be a long summer though.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 8, 2021, 8:16am; Reply: 6
Quoted from lukeo

Strangely I don't think it would... Everyone is soo hyped and buzzing about what's happening off the pitch knowing us mad lot we'd go in our thousands and have a party atmosphere.

I think you’re right. The anger’s gone. (Still pissedoff with Fenty over those shares mind).
Posted by: RonMariner, May 8, 2021, 10:55am; Reply: 7
Can't wait to see the back of this dreadful season.

I am sure there will be a large clear out of players next week, including some that will be paid off despite having time left on their contracts.

Fenty is gone. Next week much of the playing dross will be gone too.

A fresh start. Amen to that.
Posted by: mimma, May 8, 2021, 11:50am; Reply: 8
Looking forward to trying out the new fan zone
Posted by: Mariner John, May 8, 2021, 2:10pm; Reply: 9
I would love us to win but the problem could be they have scored 70 goals we half just over half of that
Posted by: Garth, May 8, 2021, 2:22pm; Reply: 10
Fenty is gone. Next week much of the playing dross will be gone too.

A great statement for those players to break their backs to win today, Town to be half arsed and ship 4 goals
Posted by: ginnywings, May 8, 2021, 2:26pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from mimma

Burton was different. We got relegated on the day of that match.

Any fans going to Cambridge would already know we are down and the anger wouldn't be the same level.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 11:25am