Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jaygy, May 6, 2021, 7:36am
Wigan fans have been given back £171,000 that they put into the club when it was going into administration......over to you mr Fenty.....
Posted by: pen penfras, May 6, 2021, 8:49am; Reply: 1
Quoted from jaygy
Wigan fans have been given back £171,000 that they put into the club when it was going into administration......over to you mr Fenty.....

You want your money back from the club, then you best ask JS and AP. They control the club's coffers now.
Posted by: Yoda, May 6, 2021, 8:56am; Reply: 2
fenty wouldn’t give back a pound.
Posted by: jaygy, May 6, 2021, 9:23am; Reply: 3
Quoted from pen penfras

You want your money back from the club, then you best ask JS and AP. They control the club's coffers now.

They don't control the £200,000 of shares that JF is getting paid for that the fans/trust gifted him in the clubs time of need. Maybe he will give the money back when he gets paid but he's not said anything of it yet
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, May 6, 2021, 9:50am; Reply: 4
Can you hear that?....it's the sound of Hell not freezing over.
Posted by: VinnyGTFC, May 6, 2021, 10:59am; Reply: 5
Quoted from jaygy

Completely different scenario. Not even close. John Fenty has gone,  now is the time to look forward instead of dragging us into the past every opportunity.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 6, 2021, 12:39pm; Reply: 6
F*ck him!

I’d personally (if I were in their position) tell him where to stick it. It makes it look like a gesture from him. Let’s not forget what he, and others (both on and off the pitch) did to the club and drag it through the ringer.

A clean start is what is needed from now on. Let’s stop all this talk of the past and look forward to the next stages of development to our great club

UTM
Posted by: ancientmariner54, May 6, 2021, 3:39pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
F*ck him!

I’d personally (if I were in their position) tell him where to stick it. It makes it look like a gesture from him. Let’s not forget what he, and others (both on and off the pitch) did to the club and drag it through the ringer.

A clean start is what is needed from now on. Let’s stop all this talk of the past and look forward to the next stages of development to our great club

UTM

Exactly this  forget about Fenty , look to a better future under new management...........U.T.M.
Posted by: lukeo, May 6, 2021, 8:11pm; Reply: 8
Who? Never heard of him.
Utm
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 11:18am