Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, April 18, 2021, 10:04pm
Imagine Scunny go on a five game losing streak whilst we manage to gather 10 points from this same games. We stay up and send them down on goal difference. That would be marvellous.
Posted by: fishyfanny, April 18, 2021, 10:12pm; Reply: 1
Can I have what you're on? ;)
Posted by: male private Nale, April 18, 2021, 10:42pm; Reply: 2
I am convinced that is what will happen
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 18, 2021, 11:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Imagine Scunny go on a five game losing streak whilst we manage to gather 10 points from this same games. We stay up and send them down on goal difference. That would be marvellous.

As far fetched as this is, I assume the red cross you post received was a slip of the finger and not deliberate. I can’t believe any Town fan would think your wish was in any way bad.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 19, 2021, 7:09am; Reply: 4

I’d imagined us winning 4 out of 5 with the same outcome!
Posted by: wigworld, April 19, 2021, 10:06pm; Reply: 5
Imagine Scunny go on a five game losing streak

Didn't Lincoln do something like this when they got relegated the year after us?

Posted by: GrimRob, April 19, 2021, 10:11pm; Reply: 6
It's more likely that Scunny will be invited to be one of the 5 teams to make up the European Super League
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, April 19, 2021, 10:26pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from KingstonMariner

As far fetched as this is, I assume the red cross you post received was a slip of the finger and not deliberate. I can’t believe any Town fan would think your wish was in any way bad.

Pretty sure it was from one of our strange cousins up the A180.
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), April 20, 2021, 10:43am; Reply: 8
There's no heaven, above only sky and the rest of efl.
Posted by: thefish, April 20, 2021, 12:57pm; Reply: 9

I already have done, Theimperialcorner, I already have.
Posted by: promotion plaice, April 20, 2021, 2:23pm; Reply: 10

That's it, I'm convinced now this is going to happen.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

I hope someday you'll join me, and the world will be as one.

Posted by: promotion plaice, April 20, 2021, 7:21pm; Reply: 11

Mansfield 1-0 Scunny   ;)
Posted by: MuddyWaters, April 24, 2021, 5:22pm; Reply: 12
Think this needs a bump! 🤞
Posted by: horsforthmariner, April 24, 2021, 5:31pm; Reply: 13
The season Lincoln went down didn't they have a similar awful run? It won't happen, but if we got out at the Scunts expense it would make the misery of this season completely worthwhile.
Posted by: nightrider, April 24, 2021, 5:36pm; Reply: 14
We beat two teams chasing promotion and the best team in the league that needs one more win for the title
Posted by: male private Nale, April 24, 2021, 5:59pm; Reply: 15
Scunny been in Freefall and will definitely finish season on 47 points its just a case of whether we can finish on 49.

I believe we can, it wont be easy but whenever has it been easy following Town since '98
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 24, 2021, 6:01pm; Reply: 16
It’s not going to happen but it would shut the f***ers up forever though.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 24, 2021, 6:36pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from male private Nale
Scunny been in Freefall and will definitely finish season on 47 points its just a case of whether we can finish on 49.

I believe we can, it wont be easy but whenever has it been easy following Town since '98

1998-99 was a pretty good season.

In play-off form for much of the season. Finished mid-table in what is now laughingly called the Championship.
Posted by: ginnywings, April 24, 2021, 6:48pm; Reply: 18
Hull lost their last 6 games last season and 16 out of their last 20. Let's hope Scunny can go one better and lose their last 7.

Still a tall order for us to win our last 3 though.
Posted by: jaygy, April 24, 2021, 6:54pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from ginnywings
Hull lost their last 6 games last season and 16 out of their last 20. Let's hope Scunny can go one better and lose their last 7.

Still a tall order for us to win our last 3 though.

2x5-0 wins and a draw 😁
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, April 25, 2021, 12:32am; Reply: 20
Quoted from male private Nale

And didn't we party!!  ;)
Posted by: aldi_01, April 25, 2021, 2:35am; Reply: 21
We can’t even go down easily...
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), April 25, 2021, 7:57am; Reply: 22
Sheffield Wednesday had points deducted for breaching fair play. They sold their ground to offset loses. Now Scunthorpe have 11 million "written off". 11 million, haha. Now Swanns company owns the ground and surrounding area. Just how many houses can you build? Oh and Scunthorpe are not paying rent.......only while Covid laws in place. Seems a bit fishy (pun intended). Just a thought.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 1:16am