Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, March 6, 2021, 9:57am
Expecting nothing from our side, i hope PH has got into them and delivered a few home truths that a load of them are heading for unemployment in a few months unless they pull their fingers out but i cant see it...
Barrow at home to a mansfield team in poor form. And Southend at oldham, maybe its the cynic in me but i can see 1 of them if not both picking up a minimum of a point today and pushing us closer to the abyss
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 6, 2021, 10:00am; Reply: 1
Would like to see us set up to win a game rather than not to lose. That's all.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 6, 2021, 10:03am; Reply: 2

I keep telling myself I'm not going to waste another tenner watching us but I know I will   :o
Posted by: Zmariner, March 6, 2021, 10:17am; Reply: 3
If I did not have the season-ticket There is no way that I would pay to watch this team.Thankfully with the away games we have a choice. Utm
Posted by: GollyGTFC, March 6, 2021, 10:22am; Reply: 4
FGR have had a couple of poor results against struggling teams in their last 3 games. Lost to both Southend & Stevenage. Just saying.
Posted by: Humbercod, March 6, 2021, 10:23am; Reply: 5
If we set out with cautious tactics and we lose again with an abject performance is there anyone still going to defend him?
Posted by: Hagrid, March 6, 2021, 10:29am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Humbercod
If we set out with cautious tactics and we lose again with an abject performance is there anyone still going to defend him?

We get it, you want him out.

Noone here is defending setting up defensively. Can i see why he does it. Yes. I can. But we arent good at it, so i want us to attack and go for it. Defend him for doing it, no, support him because i do believe he can get us out the mess, Yes
Posted by: TAGG, March 6, 2021, 10:48am; Reply: 7
Quoted from GollyGTFC
FGR have had a couple of poor results against struggling teams in their last 3 games. Lost to both Southend & Stevenage. Just saying.

Thats put the mockers on it  ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Azimuth, March 6, 2021, 10:48am; Reply: 8
Quoted from GollyGTFC

I see what youre getting at but it is clutching at straws.
Posted by: Zmariner, March 6, 2021, 10:52am; Reply: 9
Sky bet gave me 40 to 1 against Grimsby scoring four more goals today…How could I resist utm
Posted by: GollyGTFC, March 6, 2021, 10:55am; Reply: 10
Quoted from Azimuth

I see what youre getting at but it is clutching at straws.

It's not clutching at straws at all. I appreciate our form is poor, but assembling a new team in January is far from ideal. I am confident that when the team clicks we will pick up good results.
Posted by: pen penfras, March 6, 2021, 11:16am; Reply: 11
Quoted from GollyGTFC

It's not clutching at straws at all. I appreciate our form is poor, but assembling a new team in January is far from ideal. I am confident that when the team clicks we will pick up good results.

Every other time we've come up against a team on poor form, we've been the catalyst for them to get out of it. Can't see it being any different today, FGR are a decent team and we are not.
Posted by: oochiad, March 6, 2021, 11:42am; Reply: 12
I shall watch, we shall lose, I’ll be in a bad mood for the weekend. Repeat and repeat again......
Posted by: DocDock, March 6, 2021, 12:18pm; Reply: 13
I’m not sure i can bring myself to even listen to the game today, knowing what will inevitably happen come 5pm ish time.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, March 6, 2021, 12:27pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Zmariner
Sky bet gave me 40 to 1 against Grimsby scoring four more goals today…How could I resist utm

Quite easily I would of thought, I would have wanted those odds for us just for win before I start giving my hard earned money to Rupert. I hope you win though :)
Posted by: ginnywings, March 6, 2021, 12:37pm; Reply: 15
I will go out for a walk, not watch or listen, then check the result at full time. I don't expect it will say anything other than an away win. If we do get a draw or win, it will be a pleasant surprise. If we lose, I just hope the others down there do too.
Posted by: DB, March 6, 2021, 12:54pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Hagrid
Expecting nothing from our side, i hope PH has got into them and delivered a few home truths that a load of them are heading for unemployment in a few months unless they pull their fingers out but i cant see it...
Barrow at home to a mansfield team in poor form. And Southend at oldham, maybe its the cynic in me but i can see 1 of them if not both picking up a minimum of a point today and pushing us closer to the abyss

On the other hand we could upset the apple cart and WIN.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 6, 2021, 1:54pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from DB

On the other hand we could upset the apple cart and WIN.

With Pollock and Eastwood scoring ?
Posted by: Garth, March 6, 2021, 2:27pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from GollyGTFC

That's a disadvantage, they will be fired up to turn it around at our expense
Posted by: DB, March 6, 2021, 2:31pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from moosey_club

With Pollock and Eastwood scoring ?

Not bothered who scores as long as we score.
Posted by: golfer, March 6, 2021, 2:39pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Zmariner

I got 100/1 Town scoring 4 goals before May
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 11:23am