Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, February 23, 2021, 11:08pm
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/12227295/grimsby-2-1-crawley
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 23, 2021, 11:12pm; Reply: 1
Cheers Ginny. Adam’s goal was a bit good.
Posted by: chipsandgravy, February 23, 2021, 11:45pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Cheers Ginny. Adam’s goal was a bit good.

It was a lot better than I originally realised after watching it back. I think both Adams and Mouzini are decent footballers and hope there's more to come.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 24, 2021, 12:03am; Reply: 3
Quoted from chipsandgravy

It was a lot better than I originally realised after watching it back. I think both Adams and Mouzini are decent footballers and hope there's more to come.

I don’t think the filming does much for it from that camera angle. Just the one camera angle and no close ups or slow motion replays.
Posted by: chipsandgravy, February 24, 2021, 12:16am; Reply: 4
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I don’t think the filming does much for it from that camera angle. Just the one camera angle and no close ups or slow motion replays.

I missed the replay first time round after having to apologise to the dog for standing on him when the ball hit the net!!
Posted by: RonMariner, February 24, 2021, 12:05pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from chipsandgravy

I agree. These guys can make things happen. With those two and Payne we have a goal threat at last. That means we can sometimes snatch a goal even if we are not dominating, which is what I think happened last night.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, February 24, 2021, 3:53pm; Reply: 6
I didn't watch the game live so that's all I've seen of it but it could have been very different!

Their striker, when he was 1 on 1 with Eastwood, basically passed it back to him, if that had been hard and low it would have been almost impossible to save.

And what was their keeper doing for our first?! That should never have gone in.

They would have gone against us 3 weeks ago.
Posted by: golfer, February 25, 2021, 7:56am; Reply: 7
How Hewitt made that block after waterfall's fcup i'll never know - it looked like part of the choreography from when i used to street dance.
Posted by: pen penfras, February 25, 2021, 8:47am; Reply: 8
I didn't watch the game live so that's all I've seen of it but it could have been very different!

Their striker, when he was 1 on 1 with Eastwood, basically passed it back to him, if that had been hard and low it would have been almost impossible to save.

And what was their keeper doing for our first?! That should never have gone in.

They would have gone against us 3 weeks ago.

That ball was crying out for a lob. He just executed it poorly. Keeper did well though, normally a keeper would be going to ground on a one on one to make himself big, but the way the chance fell meant he had to stand and make the lob difficult.
Posted by: Posh Harry, February 26, 2021, 6:58am; Reply: 9
Quoted from golfer
How Hewitt made that block after waterfall's fcup i'll never know - it looked like part of the choreography from when i used to street dance.

Falling over drunk in the street is not street dancing golfer
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, February 26, 2021, 10:31pm; Reply: 10
Second goal is as exactly what we’ve been missing from Hanson all season. Makes a huge difference
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 7:43pm