Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, January 25, 2021, 8:50pm
i'm probably being stupid, but can anyone explain to me how you go about changing your email address on the official site?
I can change my address and debit card but it seems impossible to amend my email addy

any assistance to an aged technophobe gratefully received
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 25, 2021, 8:52pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from forza ivano
i'm probably being stupid, but can anyone explain to me how you go about changing your email address on the official site?
I can change my address and debit card but it seems impossible to amend my email addy

any assistance to an aged technophobe gratefully received

I believe you'll have to set a new account bud, that's the route I took when I changed email addresses.
Posted by: Meza, January 25, 2021, 9:11pm; Reply: 2
^^ this.

Your email account is linked to your account, only 2 ways i know, is either contact them to reset the email or setup a new account.

I've had this a few times were once you change your email (going from BT to Virgin) you cant change your email against the account.
Posted by: lee65, January 25, 2021, 10:05pm; Reply: 3
Agree with all of the above, new Account was the only way I could do it when my e-mail changed  :-/
Posted by: forza ivano, January 26, 2021, 6:50am; Reply: 4
thanks for the info. It seems bizarre to me that it needs so much hassle and effort for such a simple change.
Any rationale as to why they make it so difficult?
Posted by: gobby, January 26, 2021, 8:47am; Reply: 5
Because it is GTFC, simples! 8)
UTMM
Posted by: diehardmariner, January 26, 2021, 9:18am; Reply: 6
Quoted from forza ivano
thanks for the info. It seems bizarre to me that it needs so much hassle and effort for such a simple change.
Any rationale as to why they make it so difficult?

Those ledger books only have so many columns and it always looks a bit naff if you tipex out.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 3:38pm