Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: cannylad68, January 24, 2021, 11:59am
Will it be a good thing or not?

At least I won't have to watch another 90 minutes of garbage.
Posted by: RonMariner, January 24, 2021, 12:08pm; Reply: 1
A good thing.  It buys us time to get in badly needed new players.

I am just worried that we cant persuade them to come.
Posted by: Sammo, January 24, 2021, 12:09pm; Reply: 2
Yes it would, we wouldn’t have to watch it as you said and hopefully sign a few more players before the rearranged game.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 24, 2021, 12:12pm; Reply: 3
doesn't look from the weather forecasts that there should be any reason why it would be postponed
Posted by: RonMariner, January 24, 2021, 12:14pm; Reply: 4
It sums up our predicament when our best hopes are for postponements and the season being voided!
Posted by: ginnywings, January 24, 2021, 12:27pm; Reply: 5
Much harder frost today than yesterday. If the Scunny game was today, it may not have gone ahead.

Forecast for Barrow on Tuesday is 5 degrees and rainy. It will be on, no doubt and their pitch is as bad as ours by all accounts, so a battle royale. Hope we are up for the fight and the players are read the riot act.
Posted by: Zmariner, January 24, 2021, 1:30pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from cannylad68
Will it be a good thing or not?

At least I won't have to watch another 90 minutes of garbage.

I have paid for the home games with the season ticket, that was my last away game yesterday, we are better to watch on the radio. I struggle to remember a worse town team than this one in 45 years and with each game interest diminishes. Next seasons season ticket money lined up for a new guitar already
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 24, 2021, 2:32pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ginnywings
Much harder frost today than yesterday. If the Scunny game was today, it may not have gone ahead.

Forecast for Barrow on Tuesday is 5 degrees and rainy. It will be on, no doubt and their pitch is as bad as ours by all accounts, so a battle royale. Hope we are up for the fight and the players are read the riot act.

That was the forecast in N Staffs on Weds evening instead we had 4 inches of snow in a couple of hours
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 3:09pm