Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: essexexile, January 18, 2021, 1:16pm
Was at BP with Stockwood and Pettit last week & DN35 talked about him after the Southend game as our new CEO
Surprised he’s not been mentioned on here yet
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 18, 2021, 1:17pm; Reply: 1
Well, he has now🤣🤣
Posted by: buckstown, January 18, 2021, 1:21pm; Reply: 2
What's his scoring record like?
Posted by: essexexile, January 18, 2021, 1:22pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from buckstown
What's his scoring record like?

Did OK at Wycombe lol
Posted by: Boris Johnson, January 18, 2021, 1:27pm; Reply: 4
Is it Carlton's lad?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 18, 2021, 1:35pm; Reply: 5
He got mentioned in the thread on the visit.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, January 18, 2021, 2:14pm; Reply: 6
Can he play center midfield?          ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: 3610 (Guest), January 18, 2021, 2:30pm; Reply: 7
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.somersetlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-insight-63-ltd-consultancy-621926.amp

Posted by: Mikey_345, January 18, 2021, 2:38pm; Reply: 8
I’m sorry, but when does a competent CEO get you three points on a Saturday? 😂
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 18, 2021, 2:45pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mikey_345
I’m sorry, but when does a competent CEO get you three points on a Saturday?

The same way as a competent board or a competent physio etc. By adding to the general well-being of the club. There are plenty of cogs in the machine that is a football club. Not just the players.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, January 18, 2021, 2:56pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Civvy at last

The same way as a competent board or a competent physio etc. By adding to the general well-being of the club. There are plenty of cogs in the machine that is a football club. Not just the players.

Whoosh!
Posted by: Mikey_345, January 18, 2021, 3:13pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Civvy at last

Think you’ve missed the tongue in cheek nature of my post relating to previous Fenty statements mate.
Posted by: forza ivano, January 18, 2021, 3:14pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from essexexile
Was at BP with Stockwood and Pettit last week & DN35 talked about him after the Southend game as our new CEO
Surprised he’s not been mentioned on here yet

pages 3 and 4 of this thread
https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1610745872/s-20/

Yeovil fans continue to post unimpresed comments!

btw dodn't know if i misread the post, but he's employed as a consultant.Don't think there's any intention of him being CEO; he's run his own businesses darn sarf for years

Posted by: IlkleyMariner, January 18, 2021, 3:18pm; Reply: 13
I would expect any chief executive who has been in his or her role for umpteen years will have their position scrutinised

More so if they were CEO of a business which has failed for so many years in a row.

I don’t know the current CEO, nor his competence but would be surprised if he were not replaced under the new ownership. Possibly not nice, but an inevitable consequence.
Posted by: Bigdog, January 18, 2021, 5:07pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Mikey_345

Palmer more than decent with a lawnmower apparently..
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 18, 2021, 5:26pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
I would expect any chief executive who has been in his or her role for umpteen years will have their position scrutinised

More so if they were CEO of a business which has failed for so many years in a row.

I don’t know the current CEO, nor his competence but would be surprised if he were not replaced under the new ownership. Possibly not nice, but an inevitable consequence.

If I remember right, Ian Fleming was originally Company Secretary. Don't think his role really changed to that of a proper CEO. Such a position would be virtually impossible with John Fenty 'in the building'.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, January 18, 2021, 6:04pm; Reply: 16
But can he climb a ladder and repair the guttering on the Main Stand though!    ;D ;D ;D

(Or deconstruct a flag?)
Posted by: pizzzza, January 18, 2021, 7:38pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from KingstonMariner

If I remember right, Ian Fleming was originally Company Secretary. Don't think his role really changed to that of a proper CEO. Such a position would be virtually impossible with John Fenty 'in the building'.

In his position as CEO I'm sure Ian Fleming has always had the spectre of John Fenty watching over him...
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 18, 2021, 11:10pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from pizzzza

In his position as CEO I'm sure Ian Fleming has always had the spectre of John Fenty watching over him...

😁
Posted by: DB, January 18, 2021, 11:21pm; Reply: 19
Now Ian Fleming can tell a good story, or two, or 3 or more
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, January 19, 2021, 9:38am; Reply: 20
Ian Fleming was Club Secretary, only given the title CEO to chair board meetings whilst we did not have a Chairman.
If Palmer comes in as CEO and IF reverts back to sec, will MP receive a salary?
What will the corporate structure be, where will the CEO role fit with the board of Directors and the Chairman?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 19, 2021, 10:04am; Reply: 21
Having someone with experience and who's seen life beyond the M180 would make sense. The consortium all have lots of interests away from GTFC so having they right person in charge "on site" makes perfect sense.    
Posted by: essexexile, January 19, 2021, 12:04pm; Reply: 22
Ian Fleming was Club Secretary, only given the title CEO to chair board meetings whilst we did not have a Chairman.
What will the corporate structure be, where will the CEO role fit with the board of Directors and the Chairman?

MP would probably be fee based as a consultant working for Insight63 but would be doing CEOs job
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, January 19, 2021, 12:37pm; Reply: 23
The Club needs to be managed in a more professional manner.  In fact, scrub that.  It needs to be managed in a less amateur way.
Posted by: Boris Johnson, January 19, 2021, 12:43pm; Reply: 24

very important that the 3 monkeys are up front on positions etc, what there remit is.  So many unanswered questions.
Posted by: Billywhiz, January 19, 2021, 12:48pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from Mikey_345

Really?
Posted by: Mikey_345, January 19, 2021, 12:54pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Billywhiz

Really?

🤦‍♂️
Posted by: pizzzza, January 19, 2021, 1:02pm; Reply: 27

The thought of a new CEO coming in to replace him must be scaring the living daylights out of Ian.
Posted by: Meza, January 19, 2021, 1:03pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Boris Johnson

very important that the 3 monkeys are up front on positions etc, what there remit is.  So many unanswered questions.

I really dont understand this post??

Are you anti Grimsby Town?  you seem the only one not happy with this, ah you must be bitter about being kicked out the board room.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 19, 2021, 1:14pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from forza ivano

pages 3 and 4 of this thread
https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1610745872/s-20/

Yeovil fans continue to post unimpresed comments!

btw dodn't know if i misread the post, but he's employed as a consultant.Don't think there's any intention of him being CEO; he's run his own businesses darn sarf for years

Yes this is a consultancy business. We do need someone to go out and gather investment but this seems a bit like the council employing Engie, effectively somebody telling the club what its forward plans should be for running the club.

Posted by: DB, January 19, 2021, 1:19pm; Reply: 30

I disagree Boris, they are not 3 monkeys but 3 Amigos. Apart from that I agree with you. All we know is that they are buying Fenty out and prefer the docks for a new stadium. They have had informal discussions with the supporters trust, which apart from a sentence the trust have not revealed much.

So what is their intensions? While it is good for the Fenty regime to end we have had no indication what the future holds. 'Que sera sera'
Posted by: MNH1972, January 19, 2021, 1:21pm; Reply: 31

I would be careful how you refer to certain people.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 19, 2021, 1:22pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Having someone with experience and who's seen life beyond the M180 would make sense. The consortium all have lots of interests away from GTFC so having they right person in charge "on site" makes perfect sense.    

I know you’ve been advocating for a CEO for a long time now, and maybe it’s coming.
Posted by: DB, January 19, 2021, 1:26pm; Reply: 33

I know you’ve been advocating for a CEO for a long time now, and maybe it’s coming.

You never know, perhaps the intension is to run the club on a professional basis, as opposed to a dictatorship!
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 19, 2021, 2:22pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from Mikey_345

Think you’ve missed the tongue in cheek nature of my post relating to previous Fenty statements mate.

Whoops, clearly overlooked that one.
Must have missed it amongst all the other bullsh1t he spouts. !!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 19, 2021, 9:48pm; Reply: 35

Interesting to hear that Jason Stockwood interview recently where he talks about recruiting the best people to work in your organisation.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 19, 2021, 10:00pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Interesting to hear that Jason Stockwood interview recently where he talks about recruiting the best people to work in your organisation.

It makes sense when you look at the consortium’s portfolio of work to have someone run the club on their behalf. Still needs someone to do all the admin/compliance stuff I’d have thought (Ian Fleming), but someone who is going to lead but delegate while understanding the detail.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 19, 2021, 10:07pm; Reply: 37

It makes sense when you look at the consortium’s portfolio of work to have someone run the club on their behalf. Still needs someone to do all the admin/compliance stuff I’d have thought (Ian Fleming), but someone who is going to lead but delegate while understanding the detail.

Yes, this group is all about consultation,  helping a club to long term plan. They are not day-to-day managers in the sense of being CEO.

Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 19, 2021, 10:10pm; Reply: 38
Whoahhh slow down. Some people have absolutely no idea.

The role of the Chief Executive Officer in a small club like ours is very hands on. Don’t think for a minute that it’s sort of top business role with an army of staff doing all of the donkey work. Let me assure you that there is no ivory towerism when it comes to being CEO at GTFC. No posh office, in fact it’s merely a desk in the main office with the rest of the staff, where the CEO can see and hear everything that takes place daily, and get involved with all sorts of tasks.

As CEO’s goes, Ian is top notch. A great person who works incredibly hard for our club every day.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 19, 2021, 10:12pm; Reply: 39
Try reading what people have written Phil.
Posted by: Davec, January 19, 2021, 10:14pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

The role of the Chief Executive Officer in a small club like ours is very hands on. Don’t think for a minute that it’s sort of top business role with an army of staff doing all of the donkey work. Let me assure you that there is no ivory towerism when it comes to being CEO at GTFC. No posh office, in fact it’s merely a desk in the main office with the rest of the staff, where the CEO can see and hear everything that takes place daily, and get involved with all sorts of tasks.

As CEO’s goes, Ian is top notch. A great person who works incredibly hard for our club every day.

Thank you Ian for your self recommendation.

You may go back to writing more books about Bond, and a maybe a sequel to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 19, 2021, 10:17pm; Reply: 41
Try reading what people have written Phil.

Try reading what I wrote “some people”
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 19, 2021, 10:17pm; Reply: 42
I don’t think it is IF Aaron. To talk about yourself in the third person you have to be a megalomaniac.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, January 19, 2021, 10:23pm; Reply: 43

You really don't get it at all do you?

All you can see is a club run the same way, decade in decade out.

New people will run the club in a professional, organised and structured way to get away from this little town mentality that your mate has.

I think you are going to be absolutely amazed at the difference a bit of vision and investment will make.

Your lot thought a new Fentydome would end all your problems; all it would have done is take your outdated and penny-pinching ways to another venue with all the same faults.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 19, 2021, 10:47pm; Reply: 44

That says it all.

A chief executive of a PLC sitting in the main office is bonkers. He should be in an office on his own cracking on with work that is more important than what goes on in a general office. All that does is perpetuate the truth that is that Ian Fleming is just Fenty’s lapdog stooge overseeing the shambles.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 19, 2021, 10:56pm; Reply: 45

I don’t know Ian and I’m sure he’s a good guy and hard working and has great resilience as he’s worked for the current board for so long.

As you state there’s a lot to do, even more as this club needs dragging into the 21st century all be it 20 odd years too late.

I wouldn’t want the new owners Involved day by day that’s been half the problem with the Fenty autocracy.

People like Ian should be retained but someone coming in at the helm who has managed change previously with success is essential.

Don’t under estimate how difficult managing change will be in an environment like GTFC, that is something if done badly could be a disaster and needs real experience.

Once the current board have moved on there is a massive job to do at this football club and more resource and expertise is required to do that.

Posted by: DB, January 19, 2021, 11:32pm; Reply: 46
It would still be nice to see or hear what the agenda is going to be.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 19, 2021, 11:35pm; Reply: 47
Spot on Herts.
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 20, 2021, 10:03am; Reply: 48
Quoted from MuddyWaters

That says it all.

A chief executive of a PLC sitting in the main office is bonkers. He should be in an office on his own cracking on with work that is more important than what goes on in a general office. All that does is perpetuate the truth that is that Ian Fleming is just Fenty’s lapdog stooge overseeing the shambles.

Why are you under some sort of disillusion, that just because the legal entity of the business is a PLC, that this means it has to be some kind of grandiose looking and operating environment like an Alan Sugar set up.

Being a PLC means naff all apart from the legal standing and ownership structure. I can set you up a tiny little PLC in an hour if you want one.

The point I’m making is that the club is what it is. From a hands on day to day executive business management point of view, extremely well run by Ian Fleming.

If you want to bring in a different CEO, then he or she needs to be as equally as willing to get their hands dirty every day with pretty ordinary running of a football business. No amount of investment, changing ownership, or even getting into the Championship is ever going to change the role and responsibility of what a CEO does at a small football club business.

Posted by: essexexile, January 20, 2021, 10:23am; Reply: 49
Hands on day to day clerking is all that is required to keep a business ticking over which is why we are where we are bottom of the league
We haven’t had executive management decisions to propel the club forward in the last 20 years which is why we are bottom of the league
Which is why we are a small business ie corner shop not even a Tesco Express and never likely to be one unless attitudes change and people with em
Posted by: ginnywings, January 20, 2021, 10:27am; Reply: 50
Quoted from essexexile
Hands on day to day clerking is all that is required to keep a business ticking over which is why we are where we are bottom of the league
We haven’t had executive management decisions to propel the club forward in the last 20 years which is why we are bottom of the league
Which is why we are a small business ie corner shop not even a Tesco Express and never likely to be one unless attitudes change and people with em

Exactly!

If those running the club are so good at their jobs, why are we consistently at the ar$e end of the league?

Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, January 20, 2021, 10:28am; Reply: 51

Why are you under some sort of disillusion, that just because the legal entity of the business is a PLC, that this means it has to be some kind of grandiose looking and operating environment like an Alan Sugar set up.

Being a PLC means naff all apart from the legal standing and ownership structure. I can set you up a tiny little PLC in an hour if you want one.

The point I’m making is that the club is what it is. From a hands on day to day executive business management point of view, extremely well run by Ian Fleming.

If you want to bring in a different CEO, then he or she needs to be as equally as willing to get their hands dirty every day with pretty ordinary running of a football business. No amount of investment, changing ownership, or even getting into the Championship is ever going to change the role and responsibility of what a CEO does at a small football club business.

I can assure you it will not be business as usual.

The stench of amateurism hits you the minute you walk through the doors of the ticket office on non-match days. Everything a mess, people eating at their desks, empty coffee cups lying around, half-opened boxes of merchandise strewn about, staff deciding whose turn it is to bother going to the counter etc. etc.

No blame attached to employees, it is the lack of respect to fans shown by the owner which permeates every pore of the club from top to bottom.

It is not about getting your hands dirty, it is about a new ethos, a new era, something to be proud of and working much smarter with investment made in every area of the club to improve it.

You can start posting again every 5 minutes, but you just do not understand that things can and will be turned around. I have been to one or two professional clubs in a business capacity and the difference between our bodged operation and theirs was quite startling. The trouble with you and your mate is that because you have made a pig's ear of it you naturally want everyone else to fail so you can say I told you so, but it isn't gonna happen.

You and your mate have failed spectacularly because you have been looking through the wrong end of the lens. Move aside and let people show you how its done.
Posted by: ska face, January 20, 2021, 10:34am; Reply: 52
The facts on the ground would suggest that the “executive business management” is not being extremely well run by Ian Fleming. Off the top of my head, the last couple of years has seen our most valuable player leave on a free despite us having the option on him, season ticket sales decline again, the club Accounts Manager claim that fans were being bullied out of attending Checkatrade games, the club receiving a substantial fine and being in trouble with the authorities after the Port Vale farce, the Stadium Manager having to issue a public apology after claiming that we are “ the one club in the English Football League that people don't want to play” on the eve of the season kick off, the club website/shop continuing to be terrible and the ticketing operation remaining a farce.

It indicates that nobody is accountable to him as CEO for their own performance, as evidenced by the fact that John Fenty has usually issued statements following the above events. Are these the most qualified and best performing staff the club can get? Perhaps we’ll find out with a more professionally run club under the new ownership.

If Fleming is so keen to get his hands dirty, he might want to start with a box of grass seeds on the pitch.
Posted by: Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie, January 20, 2021, 10:35am; Reply: 53
Nosher, you have posted some really deluded sh1te on here in the past few weeks, but calling GTFC ‘extremely well run’ is the best yet. Do you think writing that is going to convince anybody?
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 20, 2021, 10:45am; Reply: 54

You have this @rse about face. It is not about bringing in a different CEO per se at all. It is about Palmer’s company recommending a long term staffing structure to go alongside the investment structure, changes to facilities and ultimately a new ground. The club does not have a CEO, it has an Office Manager because all other executive functions were filled by the owner either in person or by proxy. The new owners may be quite hands on but my bet is the recommendation of Palmer will be to have a higher profile head of the non-football side of the club. You may be talking about the club being what it is, they will be talking about what they want it to become.

Posted by: Bigdog, January 20, 2021, 11:08am; Reply: 55
The one thing that sticks in my mind is Philip Day going to see the council with a blank piece of paper six months after the council had publicly stated that Freeman Street was their preferred choice for a new stadium. A blank piece of paper and still not knowing who owned the land. After six months. Talk about preparation, professionalism and planning. And a self-proclaimed know it all comes on here and claims the club is well run and there's no need for a proper CEO because we've already got one who's on top of every single thing that a club like ours could be doing?

I do hope the new owners come in with a top to bottom overhaul mentality giving present employees and loyal club servants like Ian Fleming the chance to sink or swim. Every single aspect of the way the club is being run needs asseessing and improving, every single aspect of the club needs bringing forward 50 years, the whole infrastructure of the club needs rebuilding from ground zero and why do clubs with less than 50% of our fanbase have a turnover of 50% more than us? Add on top of that the urgent necessity of stadium and training ground relocation, I'd say that's a pretty big inbox for an incoming CEO..I guess Shutes, Stockwood and Pettit could always call Extreme Leisure and Alex May to fill those roles while Ian's "getting his hands dirty" cutting the grass..
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, January 20, 2021, 11:32am; Reply: 56
To progress, the Club desperately needs a long-term plan for both on and off the field.

We need the leadership and resources to make this plan realistic and achievable. A team working together from top to bottom.

If you don’ t have a destination, why should you make an effort to do anything?  Without a plan you cannot measure progress or identify where adjustments are needed.

We have not had a plan for at least 16 years.  Apart from having so few resources that failure was always the probable outcome.  Having the Chairman fixing floodlights saves a few quid.  However, I  would rather he spent an hour in his office thinking hard strategically about how he could have taken the Club forward.  And how to raise the capital needed.

Lincoln City are a very good role model.  Even if they had a team good enough in the first place for a money-making FAC run to kickstart progress.

Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, January 20, 2021, 11:50am; Reply: 57

You have this @rse about face. It is not about bringing in a different CEO per se at all. It is about Palmer’s company recommending a long term staffing structure to go alongside the investment structure, changes to facilities and ultimately a new ground. The club does not have a CEO, it has an Office Manager because all other executive functions were filled by the owner either in person or by proxy. The new owners may be quite hands on but my bet is the recommendation of Palmer will be to have a higher profile head of the non-football side of the club. You may be talking about the club being what it is, they will be talking about what they want it to become.

Precisely. There is no need at present for a CEO, for any structure, for any business plan or any other plan; JF decides whether something is needed or not. He knows the cost of everything but the value of absolutely nothing.

Every club which was on its knees but turned it around, has had to embrace a sea change of new attitudes and a much more positive outlook. It is not all about money.

On many occasions in the past, I have politely* pointed out to Fenty on these pages that if he had allowed the club to be run by professional people, accountable to him but who could run things for the long term benefit of all concerned he would have saved himself a lot of grief. This is what the new owners will do - they will get the right people in the right jobs and let them get on with turning us into a community club to be proud of. They themselves will have a vision far into the future and they will expect it to come to fruition.

Fenty is too stubborn, too self-obsessed to realise that his way of doing things may be OK in a fish factory, but it is not OK to run a football club that is precious to so many people.

* Well, fairly politely.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 20, 2021, 2:00pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from ska face
The facts on the ground would suggest that the “executive business management” is not being extremely well run by Ian Fleming. Off the top of my head, the last couple of years has seen our most valuable player leave on a free despite us having the option on him, season ticket sales decline again, the club Accounts Manager claim that fans were being bullied out of attending Checkatrade games, the club receiving a substantial fine and being in trouble with the authorities after the Port Vale farce, the Stadium Manager having to issue a public apology after claiming that we are “ the one club in the English Football League that people don't want to play” on the eve of the season kick off, the club website/shop continuing to be terrible and the ticketing operation remaining a farce.

It indicates that nobody is accountable to him as CEO for their own performance, as evidenced by the fact that John Fenty has usually issued statements following the above events. Are these the most qualified and best performing staff the club can get? Perhaps we’ll find out with a more professionally run club under the new ownership.

If Fleming is so keen to get his hands dirty, he might want to start with a box of grass seeds on the pitch.

This in spades!
Posted by: DB, January 20, 2021, 2:44pm; Reply: 59
What great comments about how the club is/was run. I never blame the indians for the decisions of the chiefs. The club, as a business, needs rebuilding from the indians upwards.

Hursty is trying to do this on the playing side ( It's a mess), but his comment also refers to the clubs structure. Keep the groundfloor staff, sack the rest and start again. If someone comments we might lose experienced people, my answer is they have never gained any experience in Fenty's reign apart from ' Yes Mr. Fenty'.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 20, 2021, 3:27pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from DB
What great comments about how the club is/was run. I never blame the indians for the decisions of the chiefs. The club, as a business, needs rebuilding from the indians upwards.

Hursty is trying to do this on the playing side ( It's a mess), but his comment also refers to the clubs structure. Keep the groundfloor staff, sack the rest and start again. If someone comments we might lose experienced people, my answer is they have never gained any experience in Fenty's reign apart from ' Yes Mr. Fenty'.

I take the sentiment DB but don't forget these are just paid employees. Where would it have got them to say "No Mr Fenty"?

Posted by: DB, January 20, 2021, 4:31pm; Reply: 61

I take the sentiment DB but don't forget these are just paid employees. Where would it have got them to say "No Mr Fenty"?

I understand what you are saying Ron but as those above groundfloor having only been doing Fenty's instruction (albeit to bring a wage in). They only have limited experience which is more than likely 'The Fenty Way'. The will have very limited experience of how to run a football club in the proper and correct manner; as previously stated on previous posts.

Which is why I feel they should go. New broom etc.
Posted by: Boris Johnson, January 21, 2021, 2:48am; Reply: 62
CEO?   Jesus we are a small professional football club, not flipping some international major orgnisation.

a job for their boy...and a well paid one Id guess, that we will all be paying for
Posted by: forza ivano, January 21, 2021, 6:59am; Reply: 63
CEO?   Jesus we are a small professional football club, not flipping some international major orgnisation.

a job for their boy...and a well paid one Id guess, that we will all be paying for

oh, the sweet irony of a name like yours complaining about jobs for the boys...........(btw has anyone seen or heard from Dildo Harding recently?)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 21, 2021, 10:42am; Reply: 64
Quoted from forza ivano

oh, the sweet irony of a name like yours complaining about jobs for the boys...........(btw has anyone seen or heard from Dildo Harding recently?)

Tried texting her, but her network is down.
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 7:34pm