Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, January 11, 2021, 6:06am
Please enter your nomination for last week (within the world of football)....
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 11, 2021, 7:02am; Reply: 1
I would’ve said Holloway but I think twit is far too polite
Posted by: Boris Johnson, January 11, 2021, 8:01am; Reply: 2
Paul Hurst... abject team selection v Port Vale.
Posted by: Poojah, January 11, 2021, 8:25am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Boris Johnson

But harsh. We have an abject team.
Posted by: RonMariner, January 11, 2021, 12:52pm; Reply: 4
I'm afraid any team selection from the current squad will be pretty abject.
Posted by: TAGG, January 11, 2021, 1:34pm; Reply: 5
Team Fenty until they officially fook off
Posted by: Eastendmariner, January 11, 2021, 1:39pm; Reply: 6
Fenty for trying to run a EFL football club on a Sunday pub finances
Posted by: RonMariner, January 11, 2021, 1:53pm; Reply: 7
Can I put in a request for a standing order of Hollow Words every week for rest of eternity.
Posted by: moss_side_mariner, January 11, 2021, 2:04pm; Reply: 8

Which eleven galacticos would you have picked?
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 11, 2021, 2:19pm; Reply: 9
Jake Taylor for not realising what a wonderful future he could have playing for the mighty mariners,
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, January 11, 2021, 3:14pm; Reply: 10

Bell 🛎 end
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, January 11, 2021, 3:26pm; Reply: 11
Fenty, obviously this and every other week till it is confirmed he has sold the club. Also that he will have no part in it, in any capacity, behind the scenes, front of house, a Saturday job in the club shop, its PR advisor or anything else.

We cannot move forward as a club, whichever division we end up in till the curse of Fenty is gone forever. I am sure the new owners understand that, but any Fenty involvement will put a drag on anything they intend to do.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 11, 2021, 3:54pm; Reply: 12
Boring Boris Johnson. The poster.
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 11, 2021, 3:57pm; Reply: 13
Fenty, obviously this and every other week till it is confirmed he has sold the club. Also that he will have no part in it, in any capacity, behind the scenes, front of house, a Saturday job in the club shop, its PR advisor or anything else.

We cannot move forward as a club, whichever division we end up in till the curse of Fenty is gone forever. I am sure the new owners understand that, but any Fenty involvement will put a drag on anything they intend to do.

This.
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, January 11, 2021, 4:15pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Eastendmariner
Fenty for trying to run a EFL football club on a Sunday pub finances

Obviously the pub has been closed since April with no income!!!!
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, January 11, 2021, 8:44pm; Reply: 15
Eat sleep Fenty out repeat
Posted by: GrimExile, January 12, 2021, 8:32am; Reply: 16
DB. Never has a poster upset so many people in such a short period of time.
Posted by: denni266, January 12, 2021, 9:08am; Reply: 17
hollowhead for the crap he left behind
Posted by: Mallyner, January 12, 2021, 9:22am; Reply: 18
Old Age and Me.

I switched on my laptop and plugged in my ear phones, so the missus didn't have to listen to the match; tuned into the Port Vale game at 2:50 and had no sound. So, 5 minutes into the game I came on here and saw that BenBB posted to click on the cog at the bottom and select the home commentary.

This I did but still no sound, tried again several frustrating times and instead of watching the match, I spent more time here on the Fishy seeing if anybody else had the same problem, which they didn't. After 17 minutes I found out why I couldn't hear a sound, I didn't have the ear plugs in my ears.  :-/
Posted by: TAGG, January 12, 2021, 9:35am; Reply: 19
Quoted from Mallyner
Old Age and Me.

I switched on my laptop and plugged in my ear phones, so the missus didn't have to listen to the match; tuned into the Port Vale game at 2:50 and had no sound. So, 5 minutes into the game I came on here and saw that BenBB posted to click on the cog at the bottom and select the home commentary.

This I did but still no sound, tried again several frustrating times and instead of watching the match, I spent more time here on the Fishy seeing if anybody else had the same problem, which they didn't. After 17 minutes I found out why I couldn't hear a sound, I didn't have the ear plugs in my ears.  :-/

Ace one
Sounds just like me  ;D ;D ;D
Was 60 this weekend, hate getting old  8)
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 12, 2021, 9:43am; Reply: 20
Quoted from Mallyner
Old Age and Me.

Hehe....I'm at the stage where I've put the TV remote to my ear thinking I'm answering the phone.

Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 12, 2021, 12:27pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from promotion plaice

Hehe....I'm at the stage where I've put the TV remote to my ear thinking I'm answering the phone.

Could be worse...could be the puppy you're picking up ...."one foot in the grave"....
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 12, 2021, 1:35pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from promotion plaice

As long as you weren't doing the ironing when the phone rang!  ;D
Posted by: Mallyner, January 12, 2021, 2:39pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from TAGG

Ace one
Sounds just like me  ;D ;D ;D
Was 60 this weekend, hate getting old  8)

Happy belated birthday mate.  :)

Wait until you get to 71.  :-/

Posted by: DB, January 12, 2021, 3:06pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from GrimExile
DB. Never has a poster upset so many people in such a short period of time.

Said the wealthy little boy who didn't want a slanging match, grow up.

You should, Mr Shareholder, be more serious about your company, and the supporters club, going into the realms of the National league again and not trying to make petty little remarks. But while your on, and you have the power as a shareholder, are you going to question Philip Day as to why Town are now in this covid mess.
Posted by: GrimExile, January 12, 2021, 3:08pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from DB

Said the wealthy little boy who didn't want a slanging match, grow up.

You should, Mr Shareholder, be more serious about your company, and the supporters club, going into the realms of the National league again and not trying to make petty little remarks. But while your on, and you have the power as a shareholder, are you going to question Philip Day as to why Town are now in this covid mess.

Not worthy of a reply. Sorry.
Posted by: DB, January 12, 2021, 3:13pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from GrimExile

Not worthy of a reply. Sorry.

So you should be
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, January 13, 2021, 2:09am; Reply: 27
Ian Bullseye Bullshit Holloway - You should pay the EFL covid fine, absolutely irresponsible!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 13, 2021, 2:18am; Reply: 28
Shouldn't it be Nick Dale this week? Isn't he responsible for health and safety? Getting done for not having a risk assessment is pretty poor. Add that to the Port Vale fiasco.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 12:24am