Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: buckstown, October 31, 2020, 9:16am
Seen us play at Stevenage 3 times in recent years. Bignot was in charge for the first and it was a shambolic performance in front of a packed away end. First sign of major issues in the camp under Marcus
Second time Slade was in charge and it had to be better, at least we'd be a bit better organised? Wrong it was a shambles.
Third time lucky for the Jolley boys outing, Stevenage are pants and haven't won all season, a sure fire away win. Wrong again it was even worse except for the last 20 minutes but still too little too late.
Well I've decided it must have been me being a jinx so I've decided not to go today. I'm staying home and listening to Olly's boys. Although we're not very good Stevenage are on a terrible run so surely it's an away win this afternoon?
Come on town!!
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, October 31, 2020, 12:55pm; Reply: 1
Off the train, over the bridge to Nando's, than a nice 20 min walk to the ground. Perfect until the Stevenage stewards fcuk it up!   ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Davec, October 31, 2020, 1:09pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from buckstown
Seen us play at Stevenage 3 times in recent years. Bignot was in charge for the first and it was a shambolic performance in front of a packed away end. First sign of major issues in the camp under Marcus
Second time Slade was in charge and it had to be better, at least we'd be a bit better organised? Wrong it was a shambles.
Third time lucky for the Jolley boys outing, Stevenage are pants and haven't won all season, a sure fire away win. Wrong again it was even worse except for the last 20 minutes but still too little too late.
Well I've decided it must have been me being a jinx so I've decided not to go today. I'm staying home and listening to Olly's boys. Although we're not very good Stevenage are on a terrible run so surely it's an away win this afternoon?
Come on town!!

I have been twice, the Bignot disaster which was Henderson's last game for us, and it really was a disaster, at one stage we had 4 strikers on the pitch but nobody to create chances, that showed just how clueless Bignot was.

Then last season, Stevenage rock bottom at the time but we didn't turn up, Akeem Rose did well for his goal mind.
Posted by: Abdul19, October 31, 2020, 1:26pm; Reply: 3
There was also 2 years ago when we lost 1-0 and we were shit then too.
Posted by: GrimExile, October 31, 2020, 1:49pm; Reply: 4
I don’t think we’ve ever won there have we? They are and always have been an awful side, but somehow we seem to make them look like Brazil in the 70’s!!
Posted by: Eastendmariner, October 31, 2020, 1:59pm; Reply: 5
still yet to register a win didn't go last season as on International duty was in a bar in Budapest watching  results coming in lol Another defeat and  shambles of a display what the bet Town get a result a win with not a Town fan in sight  ;D ;D
Posted by: moosey_club, October 31, 2020, 2:28pm; Reply: 6
The stats are stacked heavily against us again today I see....they havnt scored a league goal in the last 6 games....

It's got 5-0 Stevenage written all over it  
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, October 31, 2020, 2:33pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Davec

I have been twice, the Bignot disaster which was Henderson's last game for us, and it really was a disaster, at one stage we had 4 strikers on the pitch but nobody to create chances, that showed just how clueless Bignot was.

Then last season, Stevenage rock bottom at the time but we didn't turn up, Akeem Rose did well for his goal mind.

What that when Bignot literally threw Henderson under the bus? Disgusting and bloody dangerous.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:10pm