Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: psgmariner, September 19, 2020, 1:31pm
Apologies - another boring iFollow thread.

Watched games on my iPhone with no issue at all but thought o would try use the web browser on my TV today. Logged in and tested the freeview videos which all play fine but with no sound. Adjusted the video volume and the TV volume but still no sound.

Any ideas?
Posted by: mariner tommy, September 19, 2020, 2:23pm; Reply: 1
I emailed iFollow last week when I had the same problem, they replied and said their platform doesn’t support smart TVs.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, September 19, 2020, 2:25pm; Reply: 2
What time does the coverage start folks
Posted by: oochiad, September 19, 2020, 2:28pm; Reply: 3
Really, no volume! what a load of balderdash.......
Posted by: Chrisblor, September 19, 2020, 2:41pm; Reply: 4
http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=7644
Posted by: psgmariner, September 19, 2020, 2:50pm; Reply: 5
Thanks all - iPhone it is...
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, September 19, 2020, 2:51pm; Reply: 6
Can you not screen cast iPhone to smart tv? I do from my android using the app and that works fine and with sound.
Posted by: Kris2, September 19, 2020, 2:53pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from psgmariner
Thanks all - iPhone it is...

Invest in bog standard laptop that can play videos in HD, connect to TV with HD connector and enjoy. Trying to get anything to work properly with a Smart TV that isn't an app made for it is always a challenge. Or y'know just Chromecast it to your TV if your phone can find it.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 19, 2020, 2:56pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from psgmariner
Apologies - another boring iFollow thread.

Watched games on my iPhone with no issue at all but thought o would try use the web browser on my TV today. Logged in and tested the freeview videos which all play fine but with no sound. Adjusted the video volume and the TV volume but still no sound.

Any ideas?

Have you signed in through the GTFC website or downloaded the app onto your tv?.I sign in through the website and don't have a problem at all..🤔
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, September 19, 2020, 5:38pm; Reply: 9
Disappointed with the coverage today. Was crystal clear and saw it all. Would have been better grainier and with lots and lots and lots of buffering.
Posted by: GrimRob, September 19, 2020, 7:47pm; Reply: 10
I have a smart TV and just use a firestick (costs from around £20) if I want to project stuff from my phone on the tv, so basically don't bother with the "smartness". Dont think I have tried iFollow this season that way but have certainly done it in the past.
Posted by: fiveallive, September 19, 2020, 11:54pm; Reply: 11
Best viewing for me is in firestick with silk browser just change it to change to desktop on top of the page and you can watch ifollow on TV.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 8:49pm