Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, August 17, 2020, 11:05pm
Has anybody heard how and which website our friendly with Cleethorpes Town is supposedly being live streamed on Saturday?
Posted by: Sigone, August 18, 2020, 12:03am; Reply: 1

Cleethorpes Town FC
@CleeTownFC
·
5h
We’re still waiting for the people running the site - apologies for the wait everyone
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 18, 2020, 9:35am; Reply: 2
How much do Cleethorpes make from this game usually? We could have a fund raiser to cover that and it could then be streamed free.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, August 18, 2020, 9:55am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
How much do Cleethorpes make from this game usually? We could have a fund raiser to cover that and it could then be streamed free.

£8 per adult and £4 per concession I think. 2000 capacity so they will make at least £10k plus whatever profit the bar makes.
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 18, 2020, 12:27pm; Reply: 4

Will there be commentary or is that asking too much?
Posted by: psgmariner, August 18, 2020, 5:11pm; Reply: 5
https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cleethorpestown/news/cleethorpes-town-v-grimsby-town-live-stream-this-saturday-2559254.html
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 18, 2020, 7:02pm; Reply: 6
Finally registered, anyone else had problems?

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2020/august/cleethorpes-town-pre-season-fixture-streaming-information
Posted by: Croxton, August 19, 2020, 7:56am; Reply: 7
If I pay for this, can I watch it back later or is it live only?  Got timed tickets for Sandringham Park at 1.00pm!
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, August 19, 2020, 6:19pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Croxton
If I pay for this, can I watch it back later or is it live only?  Got timed tickets for Sandringham Park at 1.00pm!

The are normally only available as a live stream. Not available as a recording.

Theres still a few days yet so have a look online on how to record live streaming broadcasts

Try this webpage

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/the-best-free-screen-recorder
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 19, 2020, 7:01pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

Yeah I am, now trying to reset my password because it didn't recognize the password I've just put in.

I advise people to not leave it until the last minute before registering, could just be me though.

Posted by: oochiad, August 19, 2020, 7:29pm; Reply: 10
So it asked my for a user name and then my email. I did this then it went to a page where it asked me for my user name or email and also a pass word. I haven’t got a pass word yet and now I’m locked out as I’ve put in the user name/email in three times???? I’m confused!!!
Posted by: Sigone, August 19, 2020, 8:13pm; Reply: 11
You click on reset my password and off you go  :)
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, August 20, 2020, 11:57am; Reply: 12
It say on their web site that if you pay for a game it will be available to watch later.

Quoted Text
Will I be able to view the stream again when it has finished?
Yes. All of our streams are available to watch after they have finished on the page which you streamed them.

https://wekapture.tv/faq/

:) :) :)
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 20, 2020, 1:16pm; Reply: 13
Anyone else having security issues here.

When I click on the link on the OS it brings up a warning page saying

"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead"
Posted by: WayneBurnettsJockstrap, August 20, 2020, 1:53pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Les Brechin
Anyone else having security issues here.

When I click on the link on the OS it brings up a warning page saying

"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead"

If the webpage address is proceeded with https (like 'thefishy' is, then the page is secure.

It could just be the security settings on your browser that is bringing up that message.
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 20, 2020, 4:44pm; Reply: 15

If the webpage address is proceeded with https (like 'thefishy' is, then the page is secure.

It could just be the security settings on your browser that is bringing up that message.

I've tried it through a different browser and it worked fine for me now thanks.
Posted by: oochiad, August 21, 2020, 4:08pm; Reply: 16
Finally sorted! Phew! UTMM!
Posted by: Croxton, August 21, 2020, 10:48pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from oochiad
Finally sorted! Phew! UTMM!

Congratulations. Wish I could say the same, but the email from the Kapture site fails to arrive so unable to change password. My sat nav also sent me on roads with grass growing up the middle today in North Norfolk. Think I'll rely on Paper maps and The Fishy tomorrow!
Posted by: A.l.f., August 22, 2020, 7:19am; Reply: 18
Not good with this sort of thing.  Can i plug my phone lead with a USB in to my tv which has 2 x USB sockets and watch it on the tv screen?
If so i have 4 HDMI  and a  PC input.  Do i select the PC input?
Posted by: GollyGTFC, August 22, 2020, 9:22am; Reply: 19
Don’t understand why this match is being played at Cleethorpes rather than at Blundell Park. With no crowds there’s no financial gain for Cleethorpes to play it at their ground. BP is better suited to broadcasting live matches as it has better camera positions. BP has everything needed for broadcasting/streaming built in and used plenty of times before.

I might be tempted if it was at BP and they could have the camera positioned on the half way line at the bottom of the lower tier of the Findus* Stand. But you only have to look at highlights from previous games there to see the dreadful view that will be on offer.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, August 22, 2020, 10:55am; Reply: 20
Quoted from Croxton

Congratulations. Wish I could say the same, but the email from the Kapture site fails to arrive so unable to change password. My sat nav also sent me on roads with grass growing up the middle today in North Norfolk. Think I'll rely on Paper maps and The Fishy tomorrow!

I thought every road in Norfolk was like that :)
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 22, 2020, 12:21pm; Reply: 21
Anyone else having problems logging on to their account on the streaming site. It just won't let me login to mine,
Posted by: Garth, August 22, 2020, 12:25pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Les Brechin
Anyone else having problems logging on to their account on the streaming site. It just won't let me login to mine,

Mine was OK Led, showing now
Posted by: mariner tommy, August 22, 2020, 12:25pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Les Brechin

I’ve logged in ok but it’s mega slow, after clicking login it must’ve been a good minute before anything happened.
Posted by: mariner tommy, August 22, 2020, 12:27pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Garth

Mine was OK Led, showing now

I’ve got no sound yet, have you ?
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 22, 2020, 12:29pm; Reply: 25

Finally got in after finding the little basket top right to pay.

Now showing a couple players kicking the ball around, now sound.
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 22, 2020, 12:32pm; Reply: 26
I'm in now.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, August 22, 2020, 12:33pm; Reply: 27
It’s horrendous. Won’t accept my password or username that I set up yesterday and saved
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), August 22, 2020, 12:34pm; Reply: 28
Cannot login wtf is going on?
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), August 22, 2020, 12:39pm; Reply: 29
504 Gateway Time-out, got this now, bloody amateurs
Posted by: headingly_mariner, August 22, 2020, 12:39pm; Reply: 30
I’m on. Are they filming this on a phone?
Posted by: Garth, August 22, 2020, 12:40pm; Reply: 31
Horrendous sound keeps pausing
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), August 22, 2020, 12:42pm; Reply: 32
Anyone got a phone number for these idiots?  All I am getting is a loading screen then a Gateway error, I want my money back!
Posted by: Madeleymariner, August 22, 2020, 12:42pm; Reply: 33
registered this morning but got no email back, glad they failed with me by the sound of it. thats a fiver saved
Posted by: oochiad, August 22, 2020, 12:46pm; Reply: 34
Yes nothing short of appalling quality. I managed to get it sorted just before kick off and we are 1-0 up. A free kick, possibly Williams? No idea really as the picture quality is soooooo bad! Wish I’d saved my fiver as it’s so painful to watch quality wise......
Posted by: mariner tommy, August 22, 2020, 12:47pm; Reply: 35
The picture is good quality, the sound is horrendous.
Posted by: tashee69, August 22, 2020, 12:49pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from Madeleymariner
registered this morning but got no email back, glad they failed with me by the sound of it. thats a fiver saved

I had that problem. Ended up logging on and saying I’d forgotten password. Then I got email.
I must be a lucky one as I’m getting a decent picture (better than when I’ve seen a midweek game on mariners player) and the only fault I’ve got is the sound is EXTREMELY quiet. Nearly got tv on max volume.
To be honest I wasn’t expecting much
Posted by: oochiad, August 22, 2020, 12:49pm; Reply: 37
I must have a bad connection then as mine is blurred......
Posted by: A.l.f., August 22, 2020, 12:49pm; Reply: 38
I cant get in on my computer or phone - keeps saying bad gateway 504
Posted by: oochiad, August 22, 2020, 12:50pm; Reply: 39
Yes your right, I wasn’t expecting much so it’s better than nothing UTMM!
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), August 22, 2020, 12:50pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from A.l.f.
I cant get in on my computer or phone - keeps saying bad gateway 504

Ditto

Posted by: moosey_club, August 22, 2020, 12:52pm; Reply: 41
I dont know how they have managed to do it but they have actually got a product worse than I follow, some achievement that.
Fking terrible.
Posted by: oochiad, August 22, 2020, 12:55pm; Reply: 42
2-0 Green
Posted by: moosey_club, August 22, 2020, 12:55pm; Reply: 43
Totally frozen now, but did the commentary just say Green scored???
Posted by: oochiad, August 22, 2020, 12:56pm; Reply: 44
Yes although it very quietly!
Posted by: Tinymariner, August 22, 2020, 12:56pm; Reply: 45
Better than nothing but it took me 45 minutes to get on after password being refused 3 times, then the game came on 24 minutes in! 🤬 dogshite quality.
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 22, 2020, 12:58pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from 123614
Anyone got a phone number for these idiots?  All I am getting is a loading screen then a Gateway error, I want my money back!

02039 252404

Posted by: moosey_club, August 22, 2020, 1:05pm; Reply: 47
Yay.....actually saw that goal , fell just between the pauses nicely.
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, August 22, 2020, 1:25pm; Reply: 48
All I've got is a black screen- no image or audio and it's took an hour to get this far- nothing but error messages.
Posted by: gobby, August 22, 2020, 1:27pm; Reply: 49
Eventually on just before Pollock scored. Not good! 8)
UTMM
Posted by: arryarryarry, August 22, 2020, 1:47pm; Reply: 50
At least GTFC cannot be blamed for this.
Posted by: moosey_club, August 22, 2020, 2:25pm; Reply: 51
I emailed a complaint and asked for a refund . Have received an immediate apology, acknowledgement it wasnt good enough and a  refund is heading my way.
Also saying the game will be put on the site later and available to watch again.

Not ideal but a decent attempt to rescue the situation and give some level of customer service.  

Posted by: Les Brechin, August 22, 2020, 5:41pm; Reply: 52
Yeah, was a bit of a nightmare really.

Took ages to get logged in, kept getting an error bad gateway 504 message but did finally get logged in before kick off. Coverage was pretty poor though as the sound of the commentary was barely audible in the first half, despite having the volume on full. The sound of the players and management shouting was far clearer. Did improve 2nd half but was still rather quiet.

Not sure if these are just a fledgling company just set up but serious improvement needed in the future. Even worse than iFollow which is saying something.  ;)
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 22, 2020, 5:55pm; Reply: 53

I must have been one of the few lucky one's today, streamed it through my Laptop and the sound (commentary) and picture quality was very good throughout the whole game.
Posted by: arryarryarry, August 22, 2020, 6:02pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from Les Brechin
Yeah, was a bit of a nightmare really.

Took ages to get logged in, kept getting an error bad gateway 504 message but did finally get logged in before kick off. Coverage was pretty poor though as the sound of the commentary was barely audible in the first half, despite having the volume on full. The sound of the players and management shouting was far clearer. Did improve 2nd half but was still rather quiet.

Not sure if these are just a fledgling company just set up but serious improvement needed in the future. Even worse than iFollow which is saying something.  ;)

Because I get to most of the games both home and away I hardly ever use IFollow but did for the Colchester and Plymouth games and the quality through my PC on to an old 32" tv was excellent.
Posted by: Teesknees, August 22, 2020, 6:07pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from promotion plaice

I must have been one of the few lucky one's today, streamed it through my Laptop and the sound (commentary) and picture quality was very good throughout the whole game.

I got registered and logged on straight away. No problems.
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 22, 2020, 6:12pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from Teesknees

I got registered and logged on straight away. No problems.

I did have problems logging on though but the stream was fine.

Must say in defence of iFollow I've never really had a problem with it and the picture and sound quality has always been pretty good for me.

Posted by: pen penfras, August 22, 2020, 7:09pm; Reply: 57
I think the ifollow coverage is fantastic when you consider the small audience and it being a relatively new format
Posted by: gtfcmd, August 22, 2020, 7:11pm; Reply: 58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvzpqLNnrtQ
Posted by: Patto1965, August 23, 2020, 2:06pm; Reply: 59
For those that didn't have a good connection yesterday. Go back on wekapture.tv log in and you can watch the whole game with full commentary.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), October 17, 2020, 7:31pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from 123614

Unlike the people who are blaming iFollow on here, I found out what was wrong and fixed it.  Whether or not I used what you call a 'dodgy' stream is none of your business, I have donated plenty of cash to Grimsby Town, and paid for every game this season so far, and will pay for them all for the rest of the season.  If you want to necro threads, that's up to you, personally I couldn't give a sh!t!

Posted by: Stadium, October 17, 2020, 7:38pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from 123614

Unlike the people who are blaming iFollow on here, I found out what was wrong and fixed it.  Whether or not I used what you call a 'dodgy' stream is none of your business, I have donated plenty of cash to Grimsby Town, and paid for every game this season so far, and will pay for them all for the rest of the season.  If you want to necro threads, that's up to you, personally I couldn't give a sh!t!

Answering your own posts.
Legend.
Posted by: ginnywings, October 17, 2020, 7:48pm; Reply: 62
Quoted from Stadium

Answering your own posts.
Legend.

Only because he got outed on the other thread.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 17, 2020, 7:51pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from 123614

I forgot that you admitted to indulging in copyright theft! I’d keep that quiet if I were you. 😆
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), October 17, 2020, 8:22pm; Reply: 64
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I forgot that you admitted to indulging in copyright theft! I’d keep that quiet if I were you. 😆

Prove it, wasn’t me.

Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 2:37pm