Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, June 29, 2020, 7:06am
Please enter your nomination for last week (within the world of football)....
Posted by: Boris Johnson, June 29, 2020, 10:33am; Reply: 1
Liverpool fans, stupidity on another level, mindless violence, and a clean up job that none of them i doubt would have contributed to.  Absolute filth.
Posted by: HistonMariner, June 29, 2020, 10:41am; Reply: 2
Originally from Merseyside and as a worshipper of Mr Shankly, it grieves me to make this post - I’m even waffling on, to delay saying it.......but,

....those idiotic tiny minority of people who tainted Liverpool becoming Champions.

Real Football People do not leave the unbelievable mess everywhere that it took a small army of volunteers and public money to clear up.
Real Football supporters would not have cheered and applauded the fireworks that caused a fire in the Liver Building.
Real Football supporters would probably (though I fully understand the excitement & desire to celebrate) have been more mindful of virus related advice that is ‘currently in the news’.

Sorry, Real Football Supporters of LFC but those few knobheads give Real Football Supporters everywhere a bad and largely undeserved reputation.
Posted by: HistonMariner, June 29, 2020, 11:07am; Reply: 3
Quoted from HistonMariner
Originally from Merseyside and as a worshipper of Mr Shankly, it grieves me to make this post - I’m even waffling on, to delay saying it.......but,

....those idiotic tiny minority of people who tainted Liverpool becoming Champions.

Real Football People do not leave the unbelievable mess everywhere that it took a small army of volunteers and public money to clear up.
Real Football supporters would not have cheered and applauded the fireworks that caused a fire in the Liver Building.
Real Football supporters would probably (though I fully understand the excitement & desire to celebrate) have been more mindful of virus related advice that is ‘currently in the news’

Sorry, Real Football Supporters of LFC but those few knobheads give Real Football Supporters everywhere a bad and largely undeserved reputation.

Not Real Liverpool Fans per se but those idiotic few who don’t belong in the family of Real Football Fans.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 5:48am