Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Yard Dog, June 28, 2020, 11:42am
Just caught up with EFL highlights, with Colin Murray and our very own Ollie.

Good to see Hull City throw away 2 points and Huddersfield are right in the mix as well now,  very tight down there now.

Ollie mentioned that the Grimsby Town fans had raised £120k for the club, he also mentioned that NOT ONE FAN HAD TAKEN THE REFUND ON SEASON TICKETS, offered to season ticket holders.

This club never ceases to amaze me, in these difficult times, when every penny counts, not one fan has taken up the clubs offer for a refund.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you season ticket holders, and those who have contributed funds in other ways to support this special club, I have supported since I was a young lad.

So THANK YOU YOUR ARE AMAZING FANS, hope we can are ALL get back to Blundell Park, to see the mighty Mariners in action again.

UTMM
Posted by: Davec, June 28, 2020, 12:03pm; Reply: 1
I'm sure the Mariners Trust tweeted last week that the figure is about 15% of season ticket holders who have replied has requested a refund?
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 28, 2020, 12:48pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Davec
I'm sure the Mariners Trust tweeted last week that the figure is about 15% of season ticket holders who have replied has requested a refund?

There is an old saying.

Never let the truth spoil a good story  ;)
Posted by: moosey_club, June 28, 2020, 1:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from The Yard Dog
Just caught up with EFL highlights, with Colin Murray and our very own Ollie.

Good to see Hull City throw away 2 points and Huddersfield are right in the mix as well now,  very tight down there now.

Ollie mentioned that the Grimsby Town fans had raised £120k for the club, he also mentioned that NOT ONE FAN HAD TAKEN THE REFUND ON SEASON TICKETS, offered to season ticket holders.

This club never ceases to amaze me, in these difficult times, when every penny counts, not one fan has taken up the clubs offer for a refund.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you season ticket holders, and those who have contributed funds in other ways to support this special club, I have supported since I was a young lad.

So THANK YOU YOUR ARE AMAZING FANS, hope we can are ALL get back to Blundell Park, to the Mariners.

UTMM

I have some magic beans for sale if you are interested ?
Posted by: Freemoash88, June 28, 2020, 1:47pm; Reply: 4
Doesn't matter tho does it. Still great amount of money raised!
Posted by: Stadium, June 28, 2020, 3:56pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Davec

https://twitter.com/MarinersTrust/status/1276247577453789184?s=20

Mr PR does it again.
Posted by: The Yard Dog, June 29, 2020, 4:43pm; Reply: 6
Sure we had more season tickets sales, then the figure quoted.
Posted by: mariner83, June 29, 2020, 4:54pm; Reply: 7
Isn't 1071 the number of STH that have responded?
Posted by: toontown, June 29, 2020, 7:45pm; Reply: 8
Wouldn't it be better to say 185 out of however many ST ticket holders have requested refunds. If it is 3300 then that is less than 6% have requested refunds which is phenomenal.
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 8:18pm