Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, June 14, 2020, 5:59pm
Folks, the Scottish Championship have voted for a 27 match season, starting in empty stadiums in October.
What do they know which is yet to be shared?

Not sure how that would translate into league 2 but no doubt clubs will be looking at options. Looks like we can go on holiday in August and September and not miss the footy fix
Posted by: Yoda, June 14, 2020, 6:18pm; Reply: 1
i think this season will start in November mist teams have said it’s not worth starting without any fans.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 14, 2020, 6:44pm; Reply: 2
I think things will get back to normal pretty quickly from here.

The two metre rule will be relaxed shortly and they will be desperate for economic activity to take off including sport and pubs etc.

I guess some medically vulnerable people wont risk going even when it is sanctioned which is fair enough.

It is only mid June and if the numbers continue to fall I am hoping for my footy fix sooner rather than later.
Posted by: horsforthmariner, June 14, 2020, 7:03pm; Reply: 3
I think things will get back to normal pretty quickly from here.

The two metre rule will be relaxed shortly and they will be desperate for economic activity to take off including sport and pubs etc.

I guess some medically vulnerable people wont risk going even when it is sanctioned which is fair enough.

It is only mid June and if the numbers continue to fall I am hoping for my footy fix sooner rather than later.

I think it's really unlikely that things will get back to normal pretty quickly. I suspect cases will bubble away for a few months and then when it gets colder it'll pick up again.Im doubtful it'll get back to the stage we were in March/April but I reckon the scentists will be reluctant to give the go-ahead to certain things for a long time. Gyms, gigs, most mass gatherings.

We might be able to get 1500-2k into blundell park but little extra. There is probably a model where there is an Ifollow season ticket as well. That might be viable. If thats the case they should just crack on in early August.
Posted by: It Bites, June 14, 2020, 7:10pm; Reply: 4
No one will be in BP untill a vaccine  is found which will be at least another year of testing etc . Just move on and enjoy this time with your family and friends . Football is so far down the pecking order right now   . The only reason the prem and champ are 're starting is money money money . Most those clubs don't fans anyway
Posted by: Hagrid, June 14, 2020, 7:27pm; Reply: 5
No guarantee a vaccine will be found. If the case its learn to live with it
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, June 14, 2020, 7:42pm; Reply: 6
I got an email last week telling me that a gig I I should've been at in May has been rescheduled to this September. Seems very optimistic to me, especially for an indoor show. For football I can see some sort of work around incorporating lower capacities and social distancing being devised in the next few months to get crowds in before the end of the year.
Posted by: Epworth Mariner, June 14, 2020, 7:50pm; Reply: 7
Who fancies a social distance walk along the prom singing “Fish”.....then a Steels takeaway ......
Would be great fun and any day trippers would be welcome......unless they support Stevenage.....lol !
Perhaps Mr & Mrs Ollie would come ?
We need to do something........
UTMM
Posted by: SDUTM, June 14, 2020, 7:51pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from It Bites
No one will be in BP untill a vaccine  is found which will be at least another year of testing etc . Just move on and enjoy this time with your family and friends . Football is so far down the pecking order right now   . The only reason the prem and champ are 're starting is money money money . Most those clubs don't fans anyway

Football for lower league clubs could be gone if we hold out for a vaccine. Whilst I appreciate that we need to do all that we can to protect and save lives, there must also be some common ground where policies adopted by all clubs could significantly reduce risk whilst not bankrupting clubs in the process?
Posted by: Poojah, June 14, 2020, 7:53pm; Reply: 9
New Zealand have eradicated the virus, and resumed sport in front of full stadiums yesterday.

I’m no expert, obviously, but in my opinion we will reach something close to normality without a vaccine, and sooner than you think. Levels are dropping throughout Europe, even where lockdowns have been substantially relaxed - the virus is becoming either less transmissible or less virulent (perhaps even both).

My optimistic prediction: a full season restart in September in front of normal crowds, but no League Cup or tin pot trophy. That’s three months away - a lot can change in that time.
Posted by: moosey_club, June 14, 2020, 8:24pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Epworth Mariner
Who fancies a social distance walk along the prom singing “Fish”.....then a Steels takeaway ......
Would be great fun and any day trippers would be welcome......unless they support Stevenage.....lol !
Perhaps Mr & Mrs Ollie would come ?
We need to do something........
UTMM

Think a small group tried something along those lines yesterday afternoon....didnt go down too well  ;D
Posted by: grimsby pete, June 14, 2020, 10:10pm; Reply: 11
We could start late September forget the Micky. Mouse cup and use those dates to play league games.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, June 14, 2020, 10:15pm; Reply: 12
Expecting to be at BP in October. Maybe they’ll start with League Cup games in front of minimalist crowds before league games start in front of home fans only. If you’re going to wait till a mass vaccine is in place, you probably won’t be seeing League 1 or 2 ever again.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 14, 2020, 10:16pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from horsforthmariner

I think it's really unlikely that things will get back to normal pretty quickly. I suspect cases will bubble away for a few months and then when it gets colder it'll pick up again.Im doubtful it'll get back to the stage we were in March/April but I reckon the scentists will be reluctant to give the go-ahead to certain things for a long time. Gyms, gigs, most mass gatherings.

We might be able to get 1500-2k into blundell park but little extra. There is probably a model where there is an Ifollow season ticket as well. That might be viable. If thats the case they should just crack on in early August.

Pubs and shops are opening soon and sport will not be far behind.Science might want us lock downed for months or years but it is not politically or economically viable.

The cases may linger but you cannot sustain a false way of living if the chances of catching it are more remote.

The virus is on the decline, life is slowly getting back to normal and sport with fans will be part of that process.
Posted by: Son of Cod, June 15, 2020, 10:33am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Poojah
New Zealand have eradicated the virus, and resumed sport in front of full stadiums yesterday.

They only had about 20 deaths though..
Posted by: horsforthmariner, June 15, 2020, 11:03am; Reply: 15

Pubs and shops are opening soon and sport will not be far behind.Science might want us lock downed for months or years but it is not politically or economically viable.

The cases may linger but you cannot sustain a false way of living if the chances of catching it are more remote.

The virus is on the decline, life is slowly getting back to normal and sport with fans will be part of that process.

The virus is in decline in Europe because it's the summer and because of the success of containment measures such as social distancing. Most pandemics have second waves and Coronaviruses in general struggle to transmit during the summer (This has to with the fact that UV light is really good at killing viruses and airborne particles travel less in warm and humid environments) This explains why it is ripping through South America now. I'm sure in the autumn there will be an uptick in cases, but how big that uptick will be will depend on how we manage the disease. There are certain things we can do that are of limited risk - socially distanced shopping for example. But there are certain things that are clearly much more risky. The Atalanta vs Valencia match in February has been described as a biological bomb. Football matches are seen as particularly risky. people sitting in close confines, much chanting and singing (choirs are also viewed as particularly dangerous - as more virus can be expelled and expelled further through singing) If you think about it you are probably sat within 2 meters of  24 other people for 90 minutes. One person could infect a significant number of people. That's why it won't get back to normal for a long time. It's not just football matches, it's gigs and gyms. I have to say I won't be going to any pubs for a very long time.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 15, 2020, 11:31am; Reply: 16

The virus is in decline in Europe because it's the summer and because of the success of containment measures such as social distancing. Most pandemics have second waves and Coronaviruses in general struggle to transmit during the summer (This has to with the fact that UV light is really good at killing viruses and airborne particles travel less in warm and humid environments) This explains why it is ripping through South America now. I'm sure in the autumn there will be an uptick in cases, but how big that uptick will be will depend on how we manage the disease. There are certain things we can do that are of limited risk - socially distanced shopping for example. But there are certain things that are clearly much more risky. The Atalanta vs Valencia match in February has been described as a biological bomb. Football matches are seen as particularly risky. people sitting in close confines, much chanting and singing (choirs are also viewed as particularly dangerous - as more virus can be expelled and expelled further through singing) If you think about it you are probably sat within 2 meters of  24 other people for 90 minutes. One person could infect a significant number of people. That's why it won't get back to normal for a long time. It's not just football matches, it's gigs and gyms. I have to say I won't be going to any pubs for a very long time.

Fair points but I am talking about 3 months time, assuming the virus continues to decline and cases are very low.

If there is a second spike we will have to deal with separately but I cant see how pubs can open but football stadia cannot.

No doubt at first some protective measures would have to be in place (masks) but we can't live in fear forever.
Posted by: marinerjase, June 15, 2020, 11:36am; Reply: 17
As much scaremongering on here than there is from Sky News...
Posted by: horsforthmariner, June 15, 2020, 12:09pm; Reply: 18

Fair points but I am talking about 3 months time, assuming the virus continues to decline and cases are very low.

If there is a second spike we will have to deal with separately but I cant see how pubs can open but football stadia cannot.

No doubt at first some protective measures would have to be in place (masks) but we can't live in fear forever.

In the long term:

Hopefully some or all of the following measures will be in place in 12-18 months time:

1. A vaccine.
2. We develop a combination of drugs that combat the disease and lower mortality.
3. We have a 15 minute home testing kit that we could all do before every event.
4. The predominant virus mutates in such a way as to make it significantly less lethal.

I'd lay pretty strong odds that one of these 4 things comes off by time of the start of the 2021-22 season. So the question is how do we get to that point:

As I said earlier their are ways you can mitigate risk. So you can limit attendance, Have a system where people leave in a row by row fashion, close the bars and foot outlets, wear masks, have temperature checks on the way in.

The government can help by changing some regulations:
1. The Saturday TV laws
2. Standing laws - We could put temporary standing bits in the corners of the ground that might be easier to socially distance.
3. Pay for policing on matchdays.

On your point about pubs - I think this is not a scientific decision but one made on the basis of political expediency. I find it bizarre that the Government has a plan for getting pubs re-opened but not schools!.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 15, 2020, 1:14pm; Reply: 19

In the long term:

Hopefully some or all of the following measures will be in place in 12-18 months time:

1. A vaccine.
2. We develop a combination of drugs that combat the disease and lower mortality.
3. We have a 15 minute home testing kit that we could all do before every event.
4. The predominant virus mutates in such a way as to make it significantly less lethal.

I'd lay pretty strong odds that one of these 4 things comes off by time of the start of the 2021-22 season. So the question is how do we get to that point:

As I said earlier their are ways you can mitigate risk. So you can limit attendance, Have a system where people leave in a row by row fashion, close the bars and foot outlets, wear masks, have temperature checks on the way in.

The government can help by changing some regulations:
1. The Saturday TV laws
2. Standing laws - We could put temporary standing bits in the corners of the ground that might be easier to socially distance.
3. Pay for policing on matchdays.

On your point about pubs - I think this is not a scientific decision but one made on the basis of political expediency. I find it bizarre that the Government has a plan for getting pubs re-opened but not schools!.

Assuming the virus continues to decline and ways of limiting its spread continue to be followed and after a further 3 months of progress why would football be singled out?

Football is a business and unless we get back to normal quickly clubs will go bust.

If you feel apprehensive and a lot of people will then don't go.
Posted by: horsforthmariner, June 15, 2020, 1:56pm; Reply: 20

Assuming the virus continues to decline and ways of limiting its spread continue to be followed and after a further 3 months of progress why would football be singled out?

Football is a business and unless we get back to normal quickly clubs will go bust.

If you feel apprehensive and a lot of people will then don't go.

So why should football be singled out?

Football is particularly problematic for track and trace (as are all mass events). Say if you have a someone come down with the virus 5-6 days after a match, it's really hard to know who they interacted with at that match. The bloke who they stood behind in a queue for the toilets or burger kiosk, or the person they stood next too as they enter the stadium as well as everyone sat in the vicinity of the infected individual. Tracing these people is particularly hard. People come from all over the country to football games so you might be seeding the virus in areas where infection rates are low.

So Football has the problem that it is high risk for individuals attending the matches and for the wider community.

However, there are ways to lower that risk. As mentioned earlier masks, temperature checks, socially distanced crowds, free hand sanitiser, designated seats where you have to sit, mandatory sign up to the trace app.

Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 15, 2020, 2:16pm; Reply: 21

So why should football be singled out?

Football is particularly problematic for track and trace (as are all mass events). Say if you have a someone come down with the virus 5-6 days after a match, it's really hard to know who they interacted with at that match. The bloke who they stood behind in a queue for the toilets or burger kiosk, or the person they stood next too as they enter the stadium as well as everyone sat in the vicinity of the infected individual. Tracing these people is particularly hard. People come from all over the country to football games so you might be seeding the virus in areas where infection rates are low.

So Football has the problem that it is high risk for individuals attending the matches and for the wider community.

However, there are ways to lower that risk. As mentioned earlier masks, temperature checks, socially distanced crowds, free hand sanitiser, designated seats where you have to sit, mandatory sign up to the trace app.

That's the same for shoppers and pub goers.

With the precautions you mention I don't understand why you think football should be singled out.

Anyway time will tell.
Posted by: Poojah, June 15, 2020, 3:00pm; Reply: 22
New Zealand have dropped all forms of social distancing and resumed capacity spectator events (indoor and out) as normal. They've been able to do that because they've effectively eradicated the virus.

Granted, New Zealand is a different proposition to the UK, not least because it is geographically isolated and will not have imported the volume of cases that we did. However, it peaked with 146 cases (one case per 33,500 people) in March, whilst we are currently between and 1,000 and 1,500 cases per day (so around one case per 50,000 people). At our peak, one in around 7,500 people were being infected each day (which will have been much higher, given how poor testing was back then) - we've come along way already.

I believe that within the next three months, it will be considered safe to hold mass gatherings such as football matches. We will have to be very careful as to how we open up our borders - don't expect any of your Brazilian friends to be popping over anytime soon, but it can be done sensibly.

Odd pockets of cases here and there do not necessarily result in major outbreaks (provided they are managed properly); a recent report suggested that the virus was imported to the UK on at least 1,300 separate occasions:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52993734

Incidentally, it points out that the Liverpool v Atletico game in March wasn't a significant player in our outbreak over here, because at that point over 20,000 people per day were flying into the country from Spain. Rather than defend the decision to let that game go ahead, all it really does is hammer home how foolish we were to be allowing so many people to cross our borders from badly affected areas at the height of the pandemic in Western Europe.

Granted, all of this requires sensible and effective actions on behalf of our government, and that is by no means a given. However, New Zealand has shown that it is possible.

September I tells ya!
Posted by: Heisenberg, June 15, 2020, 3:49pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Poojah
New Zealand have dropped all forms of social distancing and resumed capacity spectator events (indoor and out) as normal. They've been able to do that because they've effectively eradicated the virus.

Granted, New Zealand is a different proposition to the UK, not least because it is geographically isolated and will not have imported the volume of cases that we did. However, it peaked with 146 cases (one case per 33,500 people) in March, whilst we are currently between and 1,000 and 1,500 cases per day (so around one case per 50,000 people). At our peak, one in around 7,500 people were being infected each day (which will have been much higher, given how poor testing was back then) - we've come along way already.

I believe that within the next three months, it will be considered safe to hold mass gatherings such as football matches. We will have to be very careful as to how we open up our borders - don't expect any of your Brazilian friends to be popping over anytime soon, but it can be done sensibly.

Odd pockets of cases here and there do not necessarily result in major outbreaks (provided they are managed properly); a recent report suggested that the virus was imported to the UK on at least 1,300 separate occasions:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52993734

Incidentally, it points out that the Liverpool v Atletico game in March wasn't a significant player in our outbreak over here, because at that point over 20,000 people per day were flying into the country from Spain. Rather than defend the decision to let that game go ahead, all it really does is hammer home how foolish we were to be allowing so many people to cross our borders from badly affected areas at the height of the pandemic in Western Europe.

Granted, all of this requires sensible and effective actions on behalf of our government, and that is by no means a given. However, New Zealand has shown that it is possible.

September I tells ya!

I seriously hope you can turn round and tell us all "I told you so" in a few weeks time!
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, June 15, 2020, 4:36pm; Reply: 24
The time will come where crowds have to be “welcomed” back otherwise anything relying on spectators, sport, cinema, theatre etc. will simply be gone by the time a vaccine or cure is in place. Be interesting to know, but not feasible to measure, if there is any increase in cases from all those attending marches over the last two weekends where social distances were completely out of the window.

I would attend matches as soon as we are allowed but accept that others will not want to take that risk be it a large or small risk. Certainly believe away fans will be excluded for quite some time which should help reduce police costs although no doubt your average idiot will probably ignore this instruction as they visit long lost relatives!!!

My money is on 3 October start to make it a good day in our house as it’s the twins birthday 😄😄
Posted by: Poojah, June 15, 2020, 5:48pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from Heisenberg

I seriously hope you can turn round and tell us all "I told you so" in a few weeks time!

Don't get me wrong, I'm very aware I could well be spectacularly wrong. I just feel there's an unduly pessimistic narrative being by the government and the media right now, talk of this 'new normal' like the restrictions and inconveniences placed on our lives right now will be there forever, when I don't think it's true.

I understand why; if they came out and said "relax everyone, everything's gonna be just fine in a few weeks" then any remaining semblance of lockdown would be gone. All over the world the same pattern has occurred - post peak the restrictions are eased and the numbers continue to go down, down, down. Yes, there have been mini-outbreaks, but thus far far all seem to have been dealt with.

This will pass.
Posted by: Heisenberg, June 15, 2020, 6:11pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Poojah

Don't get me wrong, I'm very aware I could well be spectacularly wrong. I just feel there's an unduly pessimistic narrative being by the government and the media right now, talk of this 'new normal' like the restrictions and inconveniences placed on our lives right now will be there forever, when I don't think it's true.

I understand why; if they came out and said "relax everyone, everything's gonna be just fine in a few weeks" then any remaining semblance of lockdown would be gone. All over the world the same pattern has occurred - post peak the restrictions are eased and the numbers continue to go down, down, down. Yes, there have been mini-outbreaks, but thus far far all seem to have been dealt with.

This will pass.

I absolutely agree with you. I just hope it’s not mainly me following my heart rather than my head.

This new normal term grates me a little. A temporary normal, yes, but never permanent. You can already see that the young ‘uns have had enough,
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, June 15, 2020, 6:52pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Heisenberg

I absolutely agree with you. I just hope it’s not mainly me following my heart rather than my head.

This new normal term grates me a little. A temporary normal, yes, but never permanent. You can already see that the young ‘uns have had enough,

And us oldies!

It was never going to be a new normal, simply a temporary change till the epidemic passed.

If infection rates continue to fall then it will be up to individuals whether they attend games.

We cannot live in fear of an illness that you are unlikely to get, assuming that by say September most other things are back to normal.
Posted by: Poojah, June 16, 2020, 7:07pm; Reply: 28
Just to reinforce my views that this be virtually over sooner than many think, Italy, who in the run up to all this were generally considered to be 3 weeks ahead of us, have consistently reported under 50 deaths per day this past week.

The entire country has only 177 people in ICU with coronavirus, down from over 4,000 at its peak. New cases are now consistently down below 350 per day in a country of 60 million people, and of newly reported cases the percentage requiring hospital treatment is falling too.

Slowly but surely, we will get there.
Posted by: horsforthmariner, June 17, 2020, 12:13am; Reply: 29
Quoted from Poojah
Just to reinforce my views that this be virtually over sooner than many think, Italy, who in the run up to all this were generally considered to be 3 weeks ahead of us, have consistently reported under 50 deaths per day this past week.

The entire country has only 177 people in ICU with coronavirus, down from over 4,000 at its peak. New cases are now consistently down below 350 per day in a country of 60 million people, and of newly reported cases the percentage requiring hospital treatment is falling too.

Slowly but surely, we will get there.

And cases on the up in Texas, Florida, Arizona. Beijng is locking down and the disease is running rampant in South America.
It's a bit of cherry picking Im sad to say.
Posted by: Boris Johnson, June 17, 2020, 1:06am; Reply: 30
Don't see us back in the ground much before early part of 2021.
Posted by: Poojah, June 17, 2020, 8:19am; Reply: 31

And cases on the up in Texas, Florida, Arizona. Beijng is locking down and the disease is running rampant in South America.
It's a bit of cherry picking Im sad to say.

I’m going to have to throw that back at you there, Horsie. I haven’t cherry picked at all; I’ve given you an example that reflects the pattern seen throughout the vast majority of Europe and many parts of the world.

Why Italy? Purely because it was used extensively to highlight what was in store for the UK in the run up to this. If I had wanted to cherry pick I could have given you Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Norway - the list goes on.

As it happens, what you’ve done there is ‘cherry pick’ examples which are for the most part not reflective or relevant to the UK.

First off, South America - a couple of months behind Europe in terms of the pandemic and still largely on the uptick. Of course, you have basket cases like Brazil which failed to implement any kind of lockdown and was never equipped to anyway, with its huge and densely populated favelas.

The US? Why not quote me New York, which has taken its medicine, properly implemented lockdown and is now seeing cases well below 5% of peak? Texas, Florida and the like didn’t have it too bad initially, and implemented lockdown in name only - it never really happened. On the whole, the US’ management of the situation has made Downing Street look vaguely competent.

As for China, a few hundred cases, localised to one city, in a country of 1.5 billion. What they are now doing is what we may need to do - implement strict, temporary lockdowns on a local basis to keep a lid on things. I’ve never said that further action won’t be needed, merely that the situation will become manageable.

It will be alright.
Posted by: horsforthmariner, June 17, 2020, 9:35am; Reply: 32
Quoted from Poojah

I’m going to have to throw that back at you there, Horsie. I haven’t cherry picked at all; I’ve given you an example that reflects the pattern seen throughout the vast majority of Europe and many parts of the world.

Why Italy? Purely because it was the used extensively to highlight what was in store for the UK in the run up to this. If I had wanted to cherry pick I could have given you Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Norway - the list goes on.

As it happens, what you’ve done there is ‘cherry pick’ examples which are for the most part not reflective or relevant to the UK.

First off, South America - a couple of months behind Europe in terms of the pandemic and still largely on the uptick. Of course, you have basket cases like Brazil which failed to implement any kind of lockdown and was never equipped to anyway, with its huge and densely populated favelas.

The US? Why not quote me New York, which has taken its medicine, properly implemented lockdown and is now seeing cases well below 5% of peak? Texas, Florida and the like didn’t have it too bad initially, and implemented lockdown in name only - it never really happened. On the whole, the US’ management of the situation has made Downing Street look vaguely competent.

As for China, a few hundred cases, localised to one city, in a country of 1.5 billion. What they are now doing is what we may need to do - implement strict, temporary lockdowns on a local basis to keep a lid on things. I’ve never said that further action won’t be needed, merely that the situation will become manageable.

It will be alright.

I'm not really having a go - my point is that were still (and the world is in a bad bind) with this. Yes my examples were cherry picked but I think the overall picture is mixed and nuanced and sadly I don't think we'll be back to normal for a while yet (and that is what Chris Whitty says as well).

If you look at pandemics historically there tends to be phases with higher and lower incidence. Often the summer months give us a respite and before the virus returns in the autumn. The 1918 Flu epidemic is the classic examples of that, but it also the case with 1889-1890 Russian Flu (which probably wasn't a flu, but a novel coronavirus) and the 1957/68. I don't think necessarily the "second wave" will be paricularly bad but I think this threat will prevent us from attending mass gatherings for quite a while yet.
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, June 18, 2020, 11:40am; Reply: 33
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
I got an email last week telling me that a gig I I should've been at in May has been rescheduled to this September. Seems very optimistic to me, especially for an indoor show. For football I can see some sort of work around incorporating lower capacities and social distancing being devised in the next few months to get crowds in before the end of the year.

I work in the music industry nationaly running festivals and gigs between 800 and 20,000 cap. Absolutely no chance your gig will go ahead in sept, it will get rescheduled again. Unless social distancing is totally scrapped, or the gigs in a very tiny venue operating at a reduced cap, 2020 is a write off for gigs.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, July 2, 2020, 7:57pm; Reply: 34
Ian Holloway is quoted in today's paper that 2 dates have been suggested by the EFL for a restart - end of August or mid September.

Not sure yet about fans attending or social distancing if they do but he hinted that there will be financial help if we have to start behind closed doors.

Sounds promising.
Posted by: forza ivano, July 2, 2020, 8:50pm; Reply: 35
Been watching live footie from Poland and Denmark where crowds are slowly but surely being allowed back.vould be a template for lower league footie
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 7:27pm