Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Ceridwen, May 22, 2020, 8:36am
After the Corona Virus outbreak the teams were rehearsing again. I wonder what the schedule of the Premier League has changed? | The best option for viewing rankings and watching live sports is the Mobdro application. Someone asked me how to install the application, this is even [url=https://mobdrovip.com/]how to install mobdro[/url].
Posted by: ginnywings, May 22, 2020, 11:50am; Reply: 1
Welcome to the fishy Ceridwen.

I'd reply to your post but i don't really understand it to be honest.  :-/
Posted by: pizzzza, May 22, 2020, 11:59am; Reply: 2
Bot account.
Posted by: Abdul19, May 22, 2020, 12:08pm; Reply: 3
The BBC Phil are back training.
Posted by: thefish, May 22, 2020, 3:15pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Ceridwen
After the Corona Virus outbreak the teams were rehearsing again. I wonder what the schedule of the Premier League has changed?

'What the schedule' are you on about mate?
Posted by: Gaffer58, May 22, 2020, 5:22pm; Reply: 5
Welcome Ceridwen, after a few months you’ll get the hang of asking questions that people can understand,
Posted by: thefish, May 22, 2020, 9:48pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Gaffer58
Welcome Ceridwen, after a few months you’ll get the hang of asking questions that people can understand,

But we’ll never be able to pronounce your name...
Posted by: pizzzza, May 22, 2020, 10:04pm; Reply: 7
I have been wondering..  "Who is Ceridwen?", well, wiki tells me:

Quoted Text
Ceridwen or Cerridwen (pronounced [kɛrˈɪdwɛn] (listen) Ce-rid-wen) was an enchantress in Welsh medieval legend. She was the mother of a hideous son, Morfran, and a beautiful daughter, Creirwy. Her husband was Tegid Foel and they lived near Bala Lake (Llyn Tegid) in north Wales. Medieval Welsh poetry refers to her as possessing the cauldron of poetic inspiration (Awen) and the Tale of Taliesin recounts her swallowing her servant Gwion Bach who is then reborn through her as the poet Taliesin. Ceridwen is regarded by many modern pagans as the Celtic goddess of rebirth, transformation, and inspiration.
Posted by: LH, May 23, 2020, 1:00am; Reply: 8
Quoted from pizzzza

I think there was a Ceridwen who made 2 sub appearances in the League Cup for Swansea in the season they won it.
Posted by: Mallyner, May 23, 2020, 8:07am; Reply: 9
Quoted from pizzzza

Ceridwen or Cerridwen (pronounced [kɛrˈɪdwɛn] (listen) Ce-rid-wen) was an enchantress in Welsh medieval legend. She was the mother of a hideous son, Morfran, and a beautiful daughter, Creirwy. Her husband was Tegid Foel and they lived near Bala Lake (Llyn Tegid) in north Wales. Medieval Welsh poetry refers to her as possessing the cauldron of poetic inspiration (Awen) and the Tale of Taliesin recounts her swallowing her servant Gwion Bach who is then reborn through her as the poet Taliesin. Ceridwen is regarded by many modern pagans as the Celtic goddess of rebirth, transformation, and inspiration.

It looks like this was Ceridwen's first posting, but I am wondering if Morfran might post under a different name?   ;)

Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 11:39am