Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Sussexmariner, February 28, 2020, 8:13pm
I like to put a couple of quid on the town games when I can and I’ve noticed Paddy Power has Josh Benson to score anytime at 11-1.

That seems very good odds to me considering he’s scored in the last two home games, he’s obviously our designated freekick taker (and a very good one at that) and obviously fancies his chances in open play with the one crashing off the crossbar on Tuesday I’d like to think/hope he’d take the penalties as well.

Very good value to me so I’ve stuck A few more pennies than I usually do!
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 28, 2020, 8:32pm; Reply: 1
I've had a little treble on btts at Blundell Park, Liverpool to win at Watford and West Brom to beat Wigan at The Hawthorns. Just under 3/1.
Posted by: Abdul19, February 28, 2020, 9:20pm; Reply: 2
Clarke took the last penalty so I'd expect him to take it if he's on the pitch. Still seems a very generous price though so I'll have a bag of hooves on it, cheers.
Posted by: psgmariner, February 29, 2020, 8:52am; Reply: 3
Town to win and both teams to score is boosted with sky bet to 11/2 with sky bet. I think that’s good value the way we play.
Posted by: PoutonStepover, February 29, 2020, 2:35pm; Reply: 4
Hanson will take the penalties if we get any that’s for sure
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, February 29, 2020, 7:08pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I've had a little treble on btts at Blundell Park, Liverpool to win at Watford and West Brom to beat Wigan at The Hawthorns. Just under 3/1.

You can all thank me later for this gem.
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 29, 2020, 8:04pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

8)

Wonder what the odds would have been if you had got it right?

Posted by: TownSNAFU5, February 29, 2020, 9:10pm; Reply: 7
Rodley Mariner, make your bet choices then do the opposite. You will be quids in. 😏
Posted by: gtfc_akpa_akpro, March 1, 2020, 3:49am; Reply: 8
Lol at this thread
Posted by: buckstown, March 1, 2020, 8:57am; Reply: 9
If you ever wondered why the woman in charge of Bet365 got paid £320m last year, the answer is above!!
Hope you didn't contribute too much to her bonus
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, March 1, 2020, 9:28am; Reply: 10
Quoted from buckstown
If you ever wondered why the woman in charge of Bet365 got paid £320m last year, the answer is above!!
Hope you didn't contribute too much to her bonus

She'll be lighting another cigar with my £10 as we speak!
Posted by: Abdul19, March 1, 2020, 10:01am; Reply: 11
Paddy Power is chuckling to himself as he plots the best banter to spend my £1.80 on.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 12:52pm