Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: geir, February 15, 2020, 1:40pm

It says a lot about the team these days that we can have, in my opinion, our best and consistently good player out with an injury and no-one seems to worry. No mentions of Hess here lately proves my point. What a team we have!!
So - in Holloway we trust and let`s hope Hess will be up and running soon! :-)
Posted by: RonMariner, February 15, 2020, 1:43pm; Reply: 1
The good news is that with the squad we now have, there will be no need to rush him back into the team until he is fully recovered.
Posted by: mimma, February 15, 2020, 1:50pm; Reply: 2
How is Hess doing? Hope he is well on the road to recovery.

We haven't had any updates lately.  Would be nice to hear that he is doing well.
Posted by: Swim Shady, February 15, 2020, 2:08pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from geir

It says a lot about the team these days that we can have, in my opinion, our best and consistently good player out with an injury and no-one seems to worry. No mentions of Hess here lately proves my point. What a team we have!!
So - in Holloway we trust and let`s hope Hess will be up and running soon! :-)

See your point, However he may have requested that his recovery is not disclosed and the club have to respect privacy? Just a thought...
Posted by: RonMariner, February 15, 2020, 2:21pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from mimma
How is Hess doing? Hope he is well on the road to recovery.

We haven't had any updates lately.  Would be nice to hear that he is doing well.

Yes, and info on Davis too. I still think him and Waterfall are our most solid CB pairing.
Posted by: hheh2, February 15, 2020, 2:36pm; Reply: 5
His injury/injuries are bad but not as bad as Whitehouses was he will make full recovery by end of the season
Posted by: Swim Shady, February 15, 2020, 3:00pm; Reply: 6
Hess is on the RH as I type and sounds fine.
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, February 15, 2020, 4:00pm; Reply: 7
He recons he's 3 to 4 weeks off a return, after what happened to him I bet a few of us thought it would be longer then that
Posted by: RonMariner, February 16, 2020, 6:08pm; Reply: 8
He recons he's 3 to 4 weeks off a return, after what happened to him I bet a few of us thought it would be longer then that

Good to hear.
Posted by: mariner83, February 16, 2020, 6:39pm; Reply: 9
[url=https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jake-hessenthaler-grimsby-injury-news-3853336]https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jake-hessenthaler-grimsby-injury-news-3853336[/url]
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 11:07am