Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, January 28, 2020, 2:01pm
We must do this for the new stadium if it gets the all clear.

[url]https://thefsa.org.uk/news/government-to-move-quickly-on-all-seater-reform[/url]
Posted by: ska face, January 28, 2020, 2:29pm; Reply: 1
I’ll believe it when I see it.

That article slips quite quickly from “the Government has confirmed that it will be implementing its manifesto commitment” to “We want to deliver on our promise” and finally to “once I get that report, we will be able to consider the evidence”.

My bet is the law will be suitably reformed to provide a vague framework and decision making will be brought down to local govt level where SAGs will end up vetoing plans.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, January 28, 2020, 2:40pm; Reply: 2
Don't believe it ! You will be telling me next that the government is going to take us out of the EU with a great trade deal.......
Posted by: moosey_club, January 28, 2020, 11:00pm; Reply: 3
* Championship and Premier League level...

we won't be at that level anytime (ever) soon and i dont believe we will be in a new ground any sooner either.

Posted by: arryarryarry, January 29, 2020, 8:21am; Reply: 4
Quoted from moosey_club
* Championship and Premier League level...

we won't be at that level anytime (ever) soon and i dont believe we will be in a new ground any sooner either.

It's being trialled at Shrewsbury isn't it?
Posted by: Limerick Mariner, January 29, 2020, 5:24pm; Reply: 5
Yes, and L1 / L2 clubs don't need to be all-seater, unless like GTFC, they have been at championship level for a certain number of years since the legislation came in. So if it gets permitted for championship and prem, Town could install in a new stadium.
Posted by: Yoda, January 29, 2020, 6:29pm; Reply: 6
About time to I hate sitting down at football.
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 5:54am