Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, January 14, 2020, 8:28am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51100089
Posted by: The Yard Dog, January 14, 2020, 12:13pm; Reply: 1
Not really Warnock wants to reach a personal milestone of 1500 games as a manager, which he is 12 games short off.  Whereas IH is here for the long hual, to try to make a difference with GTFC and the wider community.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 14, 2020, 9:47pm; Reply: 2
I'm surprised I heard him say that was him done but I guess the draw of wanting to reach 1500 is too big to miss out on. Sounds a bit short-termist on about just getting his 12 matches and going to the end of the season, whereas our Ollie is thinking long term building a club back up and creating a legacy.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 14, 2020, 10:00pm; Reply: 3
hope he doesnt get it, cant stand the bloke....."i dont mind league two or something like that " ... arrogant fcker.  Only problem is someone will give him a go for sure as love him or loathe him he has a decent record at a certain level.

Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2020, 10:14pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from moosey_club
hope he doesnt get it, cant stand the bloke....."i dont mind league two or something like that " ... arrogant fcker.  Only problem is someone will give him a go for sure as love him or loathe him he has a decent record at a certain level.

Swann might employ him at Cunthorpe?
Posted by: pizzzza, January 15, 2020, 11:28am; Reply: 5
Warnock is a bit of a Marmite figure that's for sure. I'm no big fan myself but this reminded me of this youtube mash-up of his and Guardiola's management styles. Give it a spin if you haven't seen it yet and have spare couple of minutes:

[youtube]8x2AFPXfrBs[/youtube]
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 11:13pm