Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 10, 2020, 9:07am
Interesting couple of bits out of latest interview.....

Ben Davies is still a hell of a player and shouldn't be playing non-league
Ethan Robson wants to come back here if Parkinson/Sunderland don't want/need him
Liam Gibson been told by his agent that clubs at a higher level are interested in him
Posted by: PoutonStepover, January 10, 2020, 4:11pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Interesting couple of bits out of latest interview.....

Ben Davies is still a hell of a player and shouldn't be playing non-league
Ethan Robson wants to come back here if Parkinson/Sunderland don't want/need him
Liam Gibson been told by his agent that clubs at a higher level are interested in him

Davis - I can see him getting a game or 2 if we get a few injuries once the window has closed. By the way IH was talking.

Robson - I hear he will be back here next week in time to play in the Exeter game.

Gibson - Sounds like IH doesn’t want him back now we’ve got Glennon anyway, but I do think we may end up with him on a free in the summer when his contract is up.
Posted by: ex-merseymariner, January 10, 2020, 4:17pm; Reply: 2
Gibson - be interesting to see if he gets loaned out again and/or features for Newcastle u23s; they play tonight
Posted by: LH, January 10, 2020, 6:49pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ex-merseymariner
Gibson - be interesting to see if he gets loaned out again and/or features for Newcastle u23s; they play tonight

Not in their squad tonight.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 10, 2020, 7:30pm; Reply: 4
You lot really make me want to vomit with this love in.  For “Ollie” read Newell or Bignot.

East Coast Scousers.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 10, 2020, 7:32pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
You lot really make me want to vomit with this love in.  For “Ollie” read Newell or Bignot.

East Coast Scousers.

Did you know that vomit is an anagram of Vimto?
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 7:46pm; Reply: 6
Don't come on here then numpty.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 10, 2020, 7:57pm; Reply: 7
I did know that.  And I prefer Vimto carbonated.  It starts off lovely, then becomes samey, repetitive and out of date.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 10, 2020, 8:02pm; Reply: 8
You lot really make me proud to be a Mariner.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nJJzqlb.gif[/img]
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 10, 2020, 8:07pm; Reply: 9
Me thinks someone could be a tadge jealous that we have a manager with personality, panache and a proven winner....and one the Scunts could only ever dream of having...
Posted by: woodi147, January 10, 2020, 8:10pm; Reply: 10

East Coast Scousers.

Boring girl private
Posted by: oochiad, January 10, 2020, 8:27pm; Reply: 11
Does he not realise we’re all laughing at the idiot hiding  behind his keyboard. People who enjoy thinking they’re winding people up are very immature and I’d be ashamed of any of my children did such a thing.
Posted by: Heisenberg, January 10, 2020, 8:33pm; Reply: 12
I have to confess, I know what Hull’s manager looks like but not sure about his name.

I have absolutely no clue who replaced Danny Cowley at Lincoln. Genuinely no idea, I haven’t heard.

I only know Scunny’s manager because he used to be ours.

Yet everyone knows who our manager is, especially our illustrious friends down the A180, who are talking about it as much as we are.

I’m just saying.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, January 10, 2020, 8:37pm; Reply: 13
Ooh I don’t know, do I know you have below us for 15 years.
Posted by: oochiad, January 10, 2020, 8:38pm; Reply: 14
Stevie Cammack seeing as your always on our site I expect you to donate to our disabled supporters group. If you don’t then you should really do one loser.
Posted by: MarshMariner, January 10, 2020, 8:41pm; Reply: 15
Hi Stevie, you got the use of the computer in Scunthorpe tonight...  ;)

Thought you would be on Iron Bru... with the other Scunthorpe Fan.. ;D
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, January 10, 2020, 8:49pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from oochiad
Stevie Cammack seeing as your always on our site I expect you to donate to our disabled supporters group. If you don’t then you should really do one loser.

Steve/Deirdre/Paul Hurst or whatever your name is - pledge £25 towards our disabled supporters travel costs and I'll match it. PM me.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 10, 2020, 8:52pm; Reply: 17
I did know that.  And I prefer Vimto carbonated.  It starts off lovely, then becomes samey, repetitive and out of date.

That should be a very familiar sensation for you 🤪
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 8:56pm; Reply: 18
Yeah I never really know who local teams managers are barring Hurst and Cowley's as I really don't obsess over those teams. I certainly don't spend vast swathes of my time on a local rivals forum, what a pointless waste of precious time that would be.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 10, 2020, 9:00pm; Reply: 19

Must admit I do look at other clubs forums but I never feel the need to register on them to join in or in Scunnys case even see it.
Posted by: bawarmy, January 10, 2020, 9:50pm; Reply: 20
Ooh I don’t know, do I know you have below us for 15 years.

Does that even make any sense.
I hope all your family worked at the steelworks
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 10, 2020, 9:55pm; Reply: 21

Stevie normally bumps the "Town are above Scunny in the League" thread by now, me thinks he is getting a bit twitchy   ;)
Posted by: aldi_01, January 11, 2020, 8:02am; Reply: 22
Davis could do a job and surely worth registering as a player, if only for desperate back up.

Robson is good and would probably benefit long term to be here for the remainder of the season playing first team football.

Gibson I quite like, others have varying views, he’s improved with a run of games but the fact we’ve brought left back in straight away suggests he won’t be back...that said, I’d be interested to see if anyone higher up comes in for him, is he that much better?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 11, 2020, 8:13am; Reply: 23
Quoted from bawarmy

Does that even make any sense.
I hope all your family worked at the steelworks

There's town lads that work at the steelworks too mate.

Harsh
Posted by: Rik e B, January 11, 2020, 8:24am; Reply: 24
And Immingham Bulk Terminal that feeds them.
Posted by: rancido, January 11, 2020, 12:57pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

There's town lads that work at the steelworks too mate.

Harsh

Spot on but it would be ok if Stevie Cammacks sister /mother gave him a dose!
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 6:23am