Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: dicko995, January 9, 2020, 6:33pm
Im gobsmacked at some of us on here replying to other members topics. Weve just acquired a great manager, and I thank JF and crew for doing this, and yet there are several fishy members criticising other members topics about the acquisition of a great person, namely Ollie. Don't you morons understand that players etc look at this forum, and as we are now into a great future , it doesn't read well when some of you want to have your joke just for a green tick, and have yourself heard, it doesn't ring well, when its a new era, and we should all be aboard on this fantastic roller coaster ride. Who knows whats in store, but I can foresee a bloody good time ahead. The days of Laurie Mac comes to light, and this could very well be exceeded. This guy who has put his life on the line, wife and family included, deserves everyones respect. You don't get a guy just walking in, buying fans gifts out the shop, investing money etc. Ollie has had hard times in the past, ive read his autobiography, and he is a hell of a guy. So, all I am saying is, respect him, believe in him, back the players, theres no need for any belittling remarks, we have a team who are rejuvenated and want to play for the shirt. Good times are here, embrace it, and lets get them stands rock and rolling. UTM
Posted by: smokey111, January 9, 2020, 6:37pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from dicko995
Im gobsmacked at some of us on here replying to other members topics. Weve just acquired a great manager, and I thank JF and crew for doing this, and yet there are several fishy members criticising other members topics about the acquisition of a great person, namely Ollie. Don't you morons understand that players etc look at this forum, and as we are now into a great future , it doesn't read well when some of you want to have your joke just for a green tick, and have yourself heard, it doesn't ring well, when its a new era, and we should all be aboard on this fantastic roller coaster ride. Who knows whats in store, but I can foresee a bloody good time ahead. The days of Laurie Mac comes to light, and this could very well be exceeded. This guy who has put his life on the line, wife and family included, deserves everyones respect. You don't get a guy just walking in, buying fans gifts out the shop, investing money etc. Ollie has had hard times in the past, ive read his autobiography, and he is a hell of a guy. So, all I am saying is, respect him, believe in him, back the players, theres no need for any belittling remarks, we have a team who are rejuvenated and want to play for the shirt. Good times are here, embrace it, and lets get them stands rock and rolling. UTM

Amen to that!!!!!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 9, 2020, 6:37pm; Reply: 2
Too right! šŸ‘
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 9, 2020, 6:49pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from dicko995

What I want to know is which cokcs have red crossed this?...
Bang on Dicko..right with you, all the way ..UTFM...
Posted by: denni266, January 9, 2020, 6:50pm; Reply: 4
Even i go with that . True i did not go with the wave that jolley got .for reasons i said all the time he was here. But Ollie is in another class all together and a proven manager.
Posted by: dicko995, January 9, 2020, 6:51pm; Reply: 5
Exactly Northbank, these are the ones we don't need on here, were a great Club, and don't need those who pull us down, its not needed
Posted by: Rik e B, January 9, 2020, 6:51pm; Reply: 6
I agree with the sentiment and I'm all aboard but people entitled to their opinions... And some purposely choose to be negative and always go against the grain.

Can't expect everyone to blindly follow the pied piper though, freedom of speech and opinion.
Posted by: codcheeky, January 9, 2020, 6:59pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from dicko995
Exactly Northbank, these are the ones we don't need on here, were a great Club, and don't need those who pull us down, its not needed

Letā€™s do away with discussion and just have group think,quite happy to welcome Holloway but itā€™s his future record that will show if he his worthy to be judged alongside Buckley or Big Mac
Posted by: 1098 (Guest), January 9, 2020, 6:59pm; Reply: 8
Post of the week for me that, well said šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘
Posted by: jimgtfc, January 9, 2020, 7:03pm; Reply: 9
Good points, sure Iā€™ve heard Ollie say that he doesnā€™t read social media or message boards like this though
Posted by: aldi_01, January 9, 2020, 7:14pm; Reply: 10
Surely if players and club officials read message boards etc they have to expect that they may find stuff they donā€™t agree with or like?

Perhaps there are some that arenā€™t positive, perhaps there are some that are overly positive...then add in to that those that just quietly sit back, want the team to win but donā€™t want to get too enthusiastic after two weeks. Letā€™s face it, weā€™ve been here before...Christ, Jolley was the messiah and was seemingly Teflon to any criticism for a long time, even if it had been justified.

Surely the key home is to enjoy the up turn in fortune, not moan at people because theyā€™re negative (irony surely in some of these people moaning) and equally, not force folk to be all giddy and tickled pink and just do what we do, which is to support GTFC.

We donā€™t know if this will be a disaster or a success, but what we do know is, supporting GTFC is what we do, itā€™s never really dull, often extremely frustrating but itā€™s inside of us.

Who gives a excrement either way...see you all at Orient
Posted by: moosey_club, January 9, 2020, 7:24pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from dicko995

But some people may not agree....doesnt make them moron's....free thinkers....not everybody likes roller coasters and occasionally they do crash and cause horrific wounds.

People may simply have trouble adjusting to the full on PR exercise currently in swing given the PR vacuum we have been living in for many a moon now, all seems a little weird doesnt it ? Definately does to me...feels like somebody wants my pants down.....once bitten twice shy, it will take Ollie more than a couple of weeks of smooth talk for me to drop my pants and leave myself exposed so the club can fck me over again.

I was uncertain of him before he was announced, i am wary of the PR exercise now in swing... ...
but i am glad he has taken the focus away from JF and has certainly lifted the general mood which is a huge positive.

Am i ready to treat him like a messiah and hang off his every word ?   No.............not yet.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 9, 2020, 7:32pm; Reply: 12
Dicko, what posts are you talking about that belittle Ollie? Iā€™ve not seen anything of that nature.
Posted by: dicko995, January 9, 2020, 7:39pm; Reply: 13
Kingston, you look at topics that IH is about to sign, and others on here slag him off. Theres others where hes been made manager, and they compare him to newell etc, ffs he has a great CV and not someone who we dreamed of, and hes invested into the club, he means to stay and wouldn't invest unless he has an intention to do well, end of.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 9, 2020, 7:40pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Dicko, what posts are you talking about that belittle Ollie? Iā€™ve not seen anything of that nature.

Neither have I.

Posted by: grimsby pete, January 9, 2020, 7:42pm; Reply: 15
Most of us just want a bit of success I do not count the non league days because we should never have been in that position in the first place.

When a new manager comes in we all want him to be a success.

This time I believe we will have some under Ollie if we don't I give up and will take up knitting.
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, January 9, 2020, 7:42pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from dicko995
he means to stay and wouldn't invest unless he has an intention to do well, end of.

Compared to those who came and intended to do rubbish!

Posted by: Ipswin, January 9, 2020, 7:46pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from dicko995
Theres others where hes been made manager, and they compare him to newell etc,.

No one has compared him to Newell at all, I suggest you read those posts again (or get someone to read them for you)

My comment was that I got all excited when Newell (the last high profile appointment) got the job meaning that, in light of how his tenure went, my judgement of managers is obviously crap (apart from Jolley of course - I was right there) so any doubt I might have about Holloway is likely to be wide of the mark. Mind you I still think he's as mad as a bucket of frogs!
Posted by: dicko995, January 9, 2020, 7:47pm; Reply: 18
exactly why I titled this "Unbelievable". My case is answered.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 9, 2020, 7:50pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from grimsby pete
Most of us just want a bit of success I do not count the non league days because we should never have been in that position in the first place.

When a new manager comes in we all want him to be a success.

This time I believe we will have some under Ollie if we don't I give up and will take up knitting.

I thought you might have already started on the knitting Pete after all weren't you one of the 'in Jolley we trust' merchants?

Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 9, 2020, 7:59pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from dicko995
Kingston, you look at topics that IH is about to sign, and others on here slag him off. Theres others where hes been made manager, and they compare him to newell etc, ffs he has a great CV and not someone who we dreamed of, and hes invested into the club, he means to stay and wouldn't invest unless he has an intention to do well, end of.

So people expressing an opinion are now classed as being ā€˜belittlingā€™?!

Iā€™ve seen a couple of people say they were not impressed by Clarkeā€™s goal scoring record. Only reference to Newell anyone made was to the euphoria when he was appointed.

Oh and one post by a Newbie criticising the signing of Clarke.

Iā€™m expecting a knock on the door by the Thought Police now.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 9, 2020, 8:01pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from dicko995
exactly why I titled this "Unbelievable". My case is answered.

Well titled thread. Your assessment of the comments on the board is ā€˜unbelievableā€™.
Posted by: Kris2, January 9, 2020, 8:10pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from jimgtfc
Good points, sure Iā€™ve heard Ollie say that he doesnā€™t read social media or message boards like this though

Hope not, We get enough of the board and the team spending time reading the shite on here  ;D.

Some people don't seem to like discussions and opinions though, you say something that isn't in the collective and it's "NOOOO! THIS IS WRONG THINK!"
Posted by: Stadium, January 9, 2020, 8:54pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from moosey_club

But some people may not agree....doesnt make them moron's....free thinkers....not everybody likes roller coasters and occasionally they do crash and cause horrific wounds.

People may simply have trouble adjusting to the full on PR exercise currently in swing given the PR vacuum we have been living in for many a moon now, all seems a little weird doesnt it ? Definately does to me...feels like somebody wants my pants down.....once bitten twice shy, it will take Ollie more than a couple of weeks of smooth talk for me to drop my pants and leave myself exposed so the club can fck me over again.

I was uncertain of him before he was announced, i am wary of the PR exercise now in swing... ...
but i am glad he has taken the focus away from JF and has certainly lifted the general mood which is a huge positive.

Am i ready to treat him like a messiah and hang off his every word ?   No.............not yet.

This is by far a better candidate for post of the week.
It's a forum were people express their views-good & bad.
Ridiculous using "players might read something nasty" line.
Encourage everybody to post their opinions & that's how forums flourish.
Posted by: Stadium, January 9, 2020, 8:56pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from dicko995

???
They can post their opinion so long as it's within the rules.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 9, 2020, 9:21pm; Reply: 25
Anyone else think the OP was written drenched in irony?
Posted by: Rik e B, January 9, 2020, 9:32pm; Reply: 26
I quite like the abrasive approach of Ipswin and the like going against the grain as it points out checks and balances, sometimes a dose of hard reality and brings forth passionate debate. Even if I largely disagree.

If we were all like sheep skipping along together where the decent conversation and dissection of all matters be? We'd all just be brainwashed cashpiggy  minions of the great overlord non-chairman.
Posted by: SheepGTFC, January 10, 2020, 1:28am; Reply: 27
would be just nice for the miserymongers to enjoy things for at least a week or something.
Posted by: aldi_01, January 10, 2020, 7:23am; Reply: 28
Perhaps some people are ā€˜miserymongersā€™ but thatā€™s their choice...itā€™s be extremely boring if everyone thought the same.

Letā€™s face it, just because Holloway has come in and the club(holloway) has come out of the media vacuum it is normally in is a breath of fresh air but it doesnā€™t take away from the twenty years of balderdash since Fenty has been Chairman/non-chairman and that cant be forgotten...he hopes it will do and may be for a short time people will.

Weā€™ve had some excrement times and some extremely poor decisions have been made in the past. Itā€™s nice to have some positivity and people reinvigorated when it comes to supporting a club on life support. However, may be the doom mongers are just wary...Bignot came in, absolute charlatan and disaster, Slade came in, the less said about that the better...and then Jolley, who essentially turned out to be Bignot in a better suit. So itā€™s understandable that some are proceeding with caution.

We support the club though, and however folk do that is up to them, fact is, we all love the club in our own unique way and always will. As Iā€™ve already said, I first read the OP and thought it was an ironic rant but apparently not...
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 10, 2020, 8:59am; Reply: 29
Quoted from dicko995

I'm all for positivity but a football forum is normally a place for people with differing opinions to air their views. I've just listened to Ollie's 20 minute interview with Matt Dean and it's great - he's earned a lot of respect in a very short space of time - but I'm sure he'll be the first to say that no-one, even him, is beyond critique.

Let's remember that we're one game in, two signings in, and whilst we can get slightly giddy about changes that appear to be happening, we should keep our feet on the ground and remember that games of football can be lost as well as won.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 9:53am; Reply: 30
The one thing for me that brings me confidence that our delirium is not misguided as was the case with Newell is that Holloway has been there and done it. He's walked the walk with 950 games under his belt and a couple of promotions to the Premier in the bag. So I feel a bit safer getting giddy and blindly jumping on the bandwagon.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 10, 2020, 10:22am; Reply: 31
Quoted from Rik e B
I quite like the abrasive approach of Ipswin and the like going against the grain as it points out checks and balances, sometimes a dose of hard reality and brings forth passionate debate. Even if I largely disagree.

If we were all like sheep skipping along together where the decent conversation and dissection of all matters be? We'd all just be brainwashed cashpiggy  minions of the great overlord non-chairman.

Trouble with Ipswin is that 99% of his posts are just posted to stir up trouble, very rare you see anything positive from him.

Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 10, 2020, 10:27am; Reply: 32
Quoted from Rik e B
The one thing for me that brings me confidence that our delirium is not misguided as was the case with Newell is that Holloway has been there and done it. He's walked the walk with 950 games under his belt and a couple of promotions to the Premier in the bag. So I feel a bit safer getting giddy and blindly jumping on the bandwagon.

Similar to how I feel Rik as well as IH putting money into the club, that he really wants to be here (with regarding our past history) and how heā€™s liaising with the fans etc, to me heā€™s brought the feel good factor back and boy have we needed it mate šŸ‘
Posted by: Maringer, January 10, 2020, 10:40am; Reply: 33
I think Holloway is a good manager and I'm pleased he's joined us. Despite this, I'm still uncomfortable with the levels of adulation going on around here. The way some are going on, he could probably curl one out in the centre circle just before kick-off and still be applauded for his style and panache.

He's an entertaining character who is good at PR - and most of his statements so far have been to garner support and cement his position. I can see why he's doing it and don't mind at all, but it doesn't interest me nearly as much as what is going to happen on the playing side of things. I'm hoping that he'll be able to use his experience and contacts to turn the ship around and he's obviously dedicated himself to the job for the next couple of years which is a good thing.

Let's see where we are come the end of the season before saying he's the best thing since sliced bread. A tilt at the play-offs would be nice considering where we've been over the past few months, but I'd be happy to see a general improvement on the field so we can make a real push next season.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 10:47am; Reply: 34
Quoted from 123614

Trouble with Ipswin is that 99% of his posts are just posted to stir up trouble, very rare you see anything positive from him.

I'm simply not going over the top like the sheep on here just because we've got Ian Holloway as our manager unless or until we start consistently winning games. He can buy as much stuff in the club shop as he wants, ring Talksport to offer non-league teams our players, give interviews about how his farts smell and buy as many shares as he likes but he's at GTFC to turn the results around and get success on the field.

Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 10:48am; Reply: 35
Quoted from Maringer
I think Holloway is a good manager and I'm pleased he's joined us. Despite this, I'm still uncomfortable with the levels of adulation going on around here. The way some are going on, he could probably curl one out in the centre circle just before kick-off and still be applauded for his style and panache.

He's an entertaining character who is good at PR - and most of his statements so far have been to garner support and cement his position. I can see why he's doing it and don't mind at all, but it doesn't interest me nearly as much as what is going to happen on the playing side of things. I'm hoping that he'll be able to use his experience and contacts to turn the ship around and he's obviously dedicated himself to the job for the next couple of years which is a good thing.

Let's see where we are come the end of the season before saying he's the best thing since sliced bread. A tilt at the play-offs would be nice considering where we've been over the past few months, but I'd be happy to see a general improvement on the field so we can make a real push next season.

Be careful this post could be deemed not positive by the 'spot the not positive posters' police

Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 10:49am; Reply: 36
Quoted from SheepGTFC
would be just nice for the miserymongers to enjoy things for at least a week or something.

I'll enjoy it every week that we win

Posted by: Civvy at last, January 10, 2020, 10:53am; Reply: 37
Quoted from Ipswin

I'll enjoy it every week that we win

So you've had a good couple of weeks then  ;D ;D
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 10, 2020, 10:54am; Reply: 38
Ever since the Newell disaster I have been very wary of Fishy hysteria over signings and appointments. All of us from Fenty to the Fishy, failed to do good diligence on Newell or we would have seen the problems he had at Luton and even Hartlepool and we would have taken a balanced view.

But some of us did not learn that lesson and we had a similar outpouring of praise for Jolley. I remember getting really slagged and slated simply for pointing out he had won nothing and flitted from job to job waving a bunch of qualifications. ā€œGive him a chance!ā€ That was the only argument in favour of Jolley. He got the job because there was literally no-one else. He had a massive fan club on the Fishy for a very long time though, and letā€™s be fair, a lot of people in the Town were gullible enough to be taken in by clever PR, smart talk and a waistcoat.

I think it is right and proper to put alternative opinions and point out the flaws. The Fishy is a forum not a fan fest. Itā€™s a place for nattering, moaning, celebrating, crying our eyes out ...... but it is not a fan club for GTFC, its owners or the people who work there. Just because someone is critical of one or two things, one or two persons, one or two managers, one or two whatevers  - that does not make them any less of a Town supporter than anybody else.

By the way, I think Holloway is a great coup for the club and I hope we can build on his appointment.
Posted by: Gaffer58, January 10, 2020, 10:58am; Reply: 39
Swin , I like your cautious approach to the appointment of Holloway, we all remember the way most on here were writing ā€œin Jolley we trustā€ and if certain X player was good enough for Jolley he was good enough for them. So maybe we could start a new group, something like, ā€œ we approve of Hollowayā€™s appointment but until he craps gold bars on the half way line weā€™ll hold judgmentā€. I know this could be deemed another negative post but I think I can live with a few red crosses.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 11:27am; Reply: 40
Quoted from Gaffer58
Swin , I like your cautious approach to the appointment of Holloway, we all remember the way most on here were writing ā€œin Jolley we trustā€ and if certain X player was good enough for Jolley he was good enough for them. So maybe we could start a new group, something like, ā€œ we approve of Hollowayā€™s appointment but until he craps gold bars on the half way line weā€™ll hold judgmentā€. I know this could be deemed another negative post but I think I can live with a few red crosses.

Well if he did it would give his missus something to find with her metal detector

Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 11:31am; Reply: 41
Quoted from Civvy at last

So you've had a good couple of weeks then  ;D ;D

And I hope for many more (another 20 this season would not go amiss) then I will join the 'Holloway is the messiah' club which at the moment members-wise appears to simply be a rebranding of the 'Jolley is the messiah' club

Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 12:00pm; Reply: 42
Listen I've jumped on the bandwagon simply because been so downtrodden and despairing with Town recently. I know it could set me up for a fall but take a look at his record - winner, and close to joining the 1000 club. Out of our league he should be too levels wise. It's just nice to get all jovial and excited, hope is the greatest thing, but I understand when alls said and done it's the results that count and are the be all and end all.

I fell for Newell, but for Jolley I was on a Fishy hiatus at the time as was in a period of intensive training preparation so I missed all the talk about him be an option. When he signed I was concerned and came on here and found myself agreeing with 'Swin' s concerns, however I kept my gob shut as always try to be positive. As soon as it went awry though I feared he wouldn't have it in him to get out his hole and with all the talk of bamboozling the squad with Barca team briefs I was kinda relieved when he shot himself. I don't try to claim any smartie-pants points for saying this now -I wished that the dream he portrayed could come true, I just couldn't see it happening in reality.

So back to Ollie, once again 950 games, promotions to prem etc... I'm happy to say 'In Ollie We Trust' and there can be no denying he galvanised the support at a critical breaking point when diehards were giving up after decades and toxic 'Fenty Out' chanting was just starting to rear its ugly head.

When things are positive at BP it makes a massive change to the community, everyone's talking about Town, away ends are selling out, the National media circle start taking notice and saying how amazing Grimsby are. Player's catch wind or see first hand against us and want to be part of it. It's a snowball effect, I just hope Fenty and the board don't inadvertently chuck a spanner in the works as egos don't like Ollie's straight talking in the boardroom or something.

IH has 2 wins from 2 since he came in the door after a long barren run so that gotta be a sign of his motivational midas touch. There going to be blips, we not gonna win 10 games in a row, let's look at the bigger picture and what we growing and evolving into and stay patient in these moments instead of instantly saying see see I knew he not all that. I'm sure over a longer term we'll be on a general upward trajectory. And he says he here to stay, we not just an immediate stepping stone. He's put faith in us, he's stuck 100k into the coffers for Christ's sake, let's put faith in him, through thick and thin.

Oh and Maringer, I wonder if he shits rainbows?
Posted by: marinerjase, January 10, 2020, 12:15pm; Reply: 43
With all due respect thereā€™s a world of difference between Jolley and Holloway. In fact I canā€™t see any comparison to make in any area at all.

Furthermore - not all jumped on the Jolley bandwagon - a lot did - but there were also a few who didnā€™t but remained silent and havenā€™t gone on the ā€˜I told you soā€™ route.

Whether Holloway appointment works or not - time will tell - like any other appointment thereā€™s no guarantee. But for now - after years on years of PR gaffeā€™s , distain and contempt of fans by board - itā€™s refreshing to have someone come in who knows how to engage, both with fans and for national attention. Heā€™s no fool - this isnā€™t a gimmick - heā€™s come here to prove a point, to himself and others. And whilst he is - rather than look for another opportunity to say it told you soā€™ - how about enjoying it instead? Regardless of results the man is a breath of fresh air.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 12:40pm; Reply: 44
Here here.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 12:40pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from marinerjase
Regardless of results the man is a breath of fresh air.

Dunno about that, according to his latest celebrity interview, by his own admission, his farts stink :P

And as far as going on the 'I told you so route' I make no apologies as I got absolutely slaughtered at the time
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 12:43pm; Reply: 46
I thought he said they don't stink but vegan diet has made him very windy šŸ¤”šŸ˜…

Lol here we are chatting about GTFC managers flatulence, who'd have ever thought it?! šŸ¤ØšŸ¤£
Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 12:45pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from Rik e B

Lol here we are chatting about GTFC managers flatulence, who'd have ever thought it?! šŸ¤ØšŸ¤£

Well we've just got rid of one who talked out of his bottom.

Posted by: Posh Harry, January 10, 2020, 12:46pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Ipswin

And I hope for many more (another 20 this season would not go amiss) then I will join the 'Holloway is the messiah' club which at the moment members-wise appears to simply be a rebranding of the 'Jolley is the messiah' club

So as long as he wins 20 out of the remaining 22 games then he is ok with you.

Seems your standards are slipping swin, Iā€™m surprised youā€™ve let him off so lightly šŸ˜‰
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 12:46pm; Reply: 49
Quoted from Ipswin

Well we've just got rid of one who talked out of his bottom.

It's true.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 10, 2020, 12:49pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from Rik e B
I thought he said they don't stink but vegan diet has made him very windy šŸ¤”šŸ˜…

First the Pier and now Steels   :)

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/grimsby-news/ian-holloway-enjoys-fish-chip-3723421
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 12:55pm; Reply: 51
Had to laugh at Ollie during recent interview just listened to; he got OCD and had the lads clearing mud from path because path should be path and mud should be on mud.

Anyway, said he noticed a few things need fixing and been going around doing things as cheap as possible "because I know what our owner's like" then chuckled.

Glad he well aware of the boards constraints, instead of spitting dummy out later like a previous incumbent.

Also during unveiling he said when talking about it taking two weeks for us to get back: "I think he's happy" pointing to Phillip Day "But I'm not so sure about him" pointing at Fenty who begrudgingly had to dig into his pockets.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 1:45pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Posh Harry

So as long as he wins 20 out of the remaining 22 games then he is ok with you.

Seems your standards are slipping swin, Iā€™m surprised youā€™ve let him off so lightly šŸ˜‰

I don't want it said I was against him so I've allowed a couple of unlucky draws

Posted by: Civvy at last, January 10, 2020, 2:19pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from Rik e B

And Swin is a fking expert at talking a load of hot air  ;)
Posted by: Ipswin, January 10, 2020, 2:26pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from Civvy at last

And Swin is a fking expert at talking a load of hot air  ;)

As opposed to you talking out of your bottom

Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 3:34pm; Reply: 55
Yeah pp I noticed a giant haddock on his plate in that pic with the board, guess he's said balls to that vegan malarkey my behind is too blowy or convinced wifey he has to 'embrace our culture'. šŸ¤”
Posted by: Rik e B, January 10, 2020, 3:39pm; Reply: 56
Bet it tastes bloody lovely after all that plant excrement. šŸ˜‹
Posted by: WesternMariner, January 10, 2020, 4:51pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from Rik e B

The amount of mushy peas heā€™s been consuming over recent days I canā€™t see that improving.

Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 10:44pm