Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Earnyourstripes, January 3, 2020, 5:17am
I havent written on here for a long time but this is going to be positive.
The club has just pulled of a huge deal in Ian Holloway, he is not only a good manager with nearly 1000 games but he is also somebody able to drive both investment and intrest in the commercial side of the club. I dont know if this is an appointment with an aganda or just a great manager wanting a challenge but that doesnt matter he is here and either way this journey is starting!
When Bonetti joined the club i sat in the stand and watched somebody with an aura of both ability and love for the club, i feel that same feeling watching Ollie.
In twelve months we will know far more and have a diffrent view of this situation but me for one will be starpping myself in for another ride on the Mariners express and a future that non of us know about but can only dream of with pride.
Posted by: grimps, January 3, 2020, 7:29am; Reply: 1
I said the same the other day , I can remember going to watch Bonnettis first reserve game and 2000 turned up to get their first glimpse of him .
He seems to give the whole Town a lift , I can remember seeing him out with his interpreter in Meggies and the whole of the Pier was singing Ivano to him 😂

Being a Town fan it’s always hard to get too excited about anything as we’re always wondering where the next kick in the teeth is gonna come from .
Let’s just enjoy the ride and see what happens , the worst thing we can do now is put massive pressure and expectations on the team this season , most of them are young lads trying their best .
Whatever happens now I reckon we’re going to have a bit of fun along the way
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 1:48am