Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 2, 2020, 8:41pm

Just thought I would start a thread on other clubs signings in the transfer window.

Busy day at Morecambe.
Second from bottom Morecambe sign Burnley duo Adam Phillips and Ryan Cooney on loan.
They also sign Jordan Slew and Toumani Diagouraga until the end of the season in their battle for Football League survival.
Posted by: Abdul19, January 2, 2020, 9:46pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

Just thought I would start a thread on other clubs signings in the transfer window.

Busy day at Morecambe.
Second from bottom Morecambe sign Burnley duo Adam Phillips and Ryan Cooney on loan.
They also sign Jordan Slew and Toumani Diagouraga until the end of the season in their battle for Football League survival.

13th club - surprised he's never played for us!
Posted by: Sigone, January 2, 2020, 9:52pm; Reply: 2
nobody should have that many vowels in there name
Posted by: thefish, January 2, 2020, 10:01pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Sigone
nobody should have that many vowels in there name

Far ‘Toumani’ if you ask me!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 2, 2020, 10:02pm; Reply: 4
Salford have signed someone from Fleetwood and renewed loan of Conway (number 44 yesterday)
Posted by: pizzzza, January 2, 2020, 10:44pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Salford have signed someone from Fleetwood

Insightful.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 2, 2020, 10:47pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from pizzzza

Quoted from MuddyWaters
Salford have signed someone from Fleetwood and renewed loan of Conway (number 44 yesterday)

Insightful.

I thought we would have signed someone first  ;)
Posted by: psgmariner, January 3, 2020, 9:26am; Reply: 7
It’s the rumoured Macclesfield exodus I’m interested in. Staying up is vital. Can’t imagine Ollie enjoying the conference.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, January 3, 2020, 10:09am; Reply: 8

Busy day at Morecambe.

Amazed at Toumani. If I remember correctly he is a powerhouse midfielder who played for Brentford and Leeds, who paid a big fee for him not too long ago.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 6, 2020, 10:02pm; Reply: 9

FGR sign prolific non-league striker Josh March for an undisclosed fee.
The 22 year old Leamington striker has struck 24 times in 27 appearances this season.

Carlisle United have demanded £800,000 for in demand defender Jarrad Branthwaite, according to reports.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, January 7, 2020, 11:39am; Reply: 10

FGR sign prolific non-league striker Josh March for an undisclosed fee.
The 22 year old Leamington striker has struck 24 times in 27 appearances this season.

Carlisle United have demanded £800,000 for in demand defender Jarrad Branthwaite, according to reports.

Could be a heck of a signing that one for the Village Green and crucial in their bid to go up

Posted by: Son of Cod, January 7, 2020, 12:33pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Mariner Timsky

Could be a heck of a signing that one for the Village Green and crucial in their bid to go up

Yeah, they've been lacking goals this season but seem to be doing pretty much everything else right. They've signed Jevani Brown on loan from Colchester too, who was supposed to be one of the L2 signings of the summer a few months ago, so they're acting pretty swiftly to improve their weakness it seems.
Posted by: FishFan101, January 8, 2020, 2:45pm; Reply: 12
A recall not a transfer but, Eoin Doyle recalled from Swindon by Bradford after a prolific first half the season.
Posted by: Abdul19, January 8, 2020, 2:52pm; Reply: 13
I predict an unhappy Doyle will score twice in 17 appearances between now and the end of the season.
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, January 8, 2020, 3:01pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Abdul19
I predict an unhappy Doyle will score twice in 17 appearances between now and the end of the season.

Probably, but from Bradford point of view he won't be scoring any for Swindon.
Posted by: Abdul19, January 8, 2020, 3:19pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from IlkleyMariner

Probably, but from Bradford point of view he won't be scoring any for Swindon.

Shame they didn't think of that before loaning him to them!
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 8, 2020, 5:01pm; Reply: 16
Have read speculation suggesting that they've recalled him to try and pressure Swindon into paying a fee to sign him perm.
Posted by: Meza, January 8, 2020, 6:23pm; Reply: 17
ive heard they have recalled him as they don't want him to score against them as they didn't put cannot play against parent club in the deal.
Posted by: Marinerdan, January 8, 2020, 6:27pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Son of Cod
Have read speculation suggesting that they've recalled him to try and pressure Swindon into paying a fee to sign him perm.

Didn’t they do something similar with us and Ross Hannah?
Posted by: Abdul19, January 8, 2020, 6:28pm; Reply: 19
Hannah's loan expired, he wasn't recalled
Posted by: Abdul19, January 8, 2020, 6:29pm; Reply: 20
https://twitter.com/KalmarFF/status/1214894920433098752?s=19
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 8, 2020, 8:26pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Abdul19

Pleased for the lad that he has got sorted, seemed like a really nice guy and always gave 100%

Posted by: ex-merseymariner, January 11, 2020, 9:17am; Reply: 22
Bump.
This fits with the new sticky thread, anyone wanna  amalgamate the two?
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 13, 2020, 1:47pm; Reply: 23
Bruno Andrade has gone to Salford and strong rumours around that they're in for Will Grigg. intercourse sake.
Posted by: Meza, January 13, 2020, 5:17pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Son of Cod
Bruno Andrade has gone to Salford and strong rumours around that they're in for Will Grigg. intercourse sake.

and that doesn't break FFP rules...yeah right.  6k a week ridiculous how this can be fair.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 13, 2020, 10:30pm; Reply: 25

Carlisle United have tonight sold teenage defender Jarrad Branthwaite to Everton for a fee thought to be around £750,000 with performance related clauses in the deal.  

Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 7:48am