Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 1, 2020, 1:03pm
Trying to create an account so I can watch the game later on ifollow, but for some reason it won't Allow me to create one.

Any advice greatly appreciated
Posted by: lukeo, January 1, 2020, 1:32pm; Reply: 1
I can't give any advice but i logged into mine easy enough and purchased todays game no hastle.
Posted by: golfer, January 1, 2020, 1:38pm; Reply: 2
Click on  ifollow in top bar-then next match and then buy match pass-follow the linki
Posted by: ginnywings, January 1, 2020, 1:39pm; Reply: 3
Tried to log in earlier and just got a blank page. Last time that happened i changed from Chrome browser to Windows Edge and had no problems, so maybe try another browser.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 1, 2020, 1:47pm; Reply: 4
Using the Grimsby Town app says I need a premium subscription. Anyway to to just buy the one match straight up?
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 1, 2020, 2:06pm; Reply: 5
Is it because it's an iPad?

Thanks for the advice

Utm
Posted by: golfer, January 1, 2020, 2:14pm; Reply: 6
N0 difference - on your phone if you want-but maybe Mrs Woz found out you lied to her and put a block on it.
Posted by: Rik e B, January 1, 2020, 2:31pm; Reply: 7
I sorted guys, binned the phone off and went to laptop. 👍
Posted by: lukeo, January 1, 2020, 2:37pm; Reply: 8
Does coverage start at 3pm? Be nice to watch the build up assuming Holloway is going to be introduced etc
Posted by: lee65, January 1, 2020, 2:58pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Rik e B
I sorted guys, binned the phone off and went to laptop. 👍

I usually use laptop as can never get it to work via the app on iPad for live video coverage
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 1, 2020, 3:25pm; Reply: 10
iFollow is bloody annoying.  Almost every time the ball goes out of play they cut to a replay even though the ball is back in play again.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 1, 2020, 3:25pm; Reply: 11
Well that's £10 wasted I can't get the bloody thing to work - again!
Posted by: Stadium, January 1, 2020, 3:29pm; Reply: 12
Its shockingly bad for the price they offer.
IPTV with it included offers far better value.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 1, 2020, 3:40pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Ipswin
Well that's £10 wasted I can't get the bloody thing to work - again!

What happens, does it take you to the purchase screen again?

Posted by: Ipswin, January 1, 2020, 3:44pm; Reply: 14
I don't know mate, I've been on every bloody screen going. It confirms I've paid etc and have access to this match but whenI click on the 'watch live now' symbol I just get a black screen
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), January 1, 2020, 3:45pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Ipswin
I don't know mate, I've been on every bloody screen going. It confirms I've paid etc and have access to this match but whenI click on the 'watch live now' symbol I just get a black screen

If it takes you to a sign screen at any time, type in your iFollow email and Password, that's what I have to do every time.

Posted by: Meza, January 1, 2020, 3:48pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Ipswin

First thing I would do is update your flash player swin.
Something like Adobe flash player might do the trick.
Posted by: golfer, January 1, 2020, 3:54pm; Reply: 17
have you signed in ?
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, January 1, 2020, 3:56pm; Reply: 18
I can never get it on my iptv.  Ive let it run out
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, January 1, 2020, 3:56pm; Reply: 19
I can never get it on my iptv.  Ive let it run out
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 1, 2020, 3:58pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from golfer
N0 difference - on your phone if you want-but maybe Mrs Woz found out you lied to her and put a block on it.

No lies this end mate
Posted by: golfer, January 1, 2020, 4:04pm; Reply: 21
So it was free then
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 1, 2020, 4:16pm; Reply: 22
Couldn't get it

Or ifollow!
Posted by: BenBB, January 1, 2020, 4:36pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Meza

First thing I would do is update your flash player swin.
Something like Adobe flash player might do the trick.

Adobe Flash Player isn't used nowadays except for sites that haven't been updated in decades. iFollow and any modern site uses HTML5 which is built into your web browser.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 1, 2020, 4:51pm; Reply: 24
No matter I only bought it today to see the crowd reaction etc (rather than the anticipated goalfest!)

I won't bother again that's twice I've purchased it and haven't seen a ball kicked yet!
Posted by: golfer, January 1, 2020, 4:58pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from Ipswin
No matter I only bought it today to see the crowd reaction etc (rather than the anticipated goalfest!)

I won't bother again that's twice I've purchased it and haven't seen a ball kicked yet!

Pretty straight forward - -you only need 3 things-- a - a laptop  b - a £10 note  c - a brain
Posted by: StaffsMariner, January 1, 2020, 5:19pm; Reply: 26
That'll be the problem...no slot in the laptop to stick a 10 pound note
:-/
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 1, 2020, 5:24pm; Reply: 27
IFollow does not like ad blockers and cookie blocking. I had the blank screens and frozen screens until I unblocked these.
Posted by: Stockport Mariner, January 1, 2020, 5:46pm; Reply: 28
Have to say I’ve watched virtually  every game this season on the iPad via the GTFC app and it’s worked pretty much flawlessly.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, January 1, 2020, 6:05pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from Ipswin

Sounds to me like you are just missing one final step.

When I watch, I do as you did, namely click the "Watch Live now" button and then get a black screen. This is the viewing window, call it the TV screen if you like. At the bottom left of this black screen there is the usual array of icons, play, pause, fast forward etc. Just hit the "Play" button and the video starts.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 1, 2020, 7:28pm; Reply: 30
Was down to cookies etc

I'd had too many
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 9:27am