Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Brazilnut, January 1, 2020, 9:43am
So just for the future can we please vote if we are happy/agree with the new manager ....tick for yes and x for no and then when people try to turn it into another fenty mistake we can pull this back up
Posted by: pen penfras, January 1, 2020, 9:45am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Brazilnut
So just for the future can we please vote if we are happy/agree with the new manager ....tick for yes and x for no and then when people try to turn it into another fenty mistake we can pull this back up

Nice try  ;D
Posted by: aldi_01, January 1, 2020, 9:47am; Reply: 2
Last time folk were this excited about a managerial appointment it was Mike Newell...
Posted by: Garth, January 1, 2020, 10:04am; Reply: 3
Quoted from aldi_01
Last time folk were this excited about a managerial appointment it was Mike Newell...

And it was who's he? when Buckley was announced
Posted by: golfer, January 1, 2020, 10:28am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Brazilnut

I agree with the new manager but I am giving you a red cross.  Better luck next time.
Posted by: PoutonStepover, January 1, 2020, 12:57pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Brazilnut

And if we don’t like the result of the vote, we could always repeatedly delay our exit from the football league?
Posted by: grimps, January 1, 2020, 1:09pm; Reply: 6
I’m happy 😃
It might not work out but we’ve tried everything else
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:11pm