Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: StickfordMariner, December 29, 2019, 6:49pm
Good evening one and all.  Just trying to reach out and say a huge thank you again to the gentleman who gave me 2 free tickets to the game today outside the ticket office, that he got for himself but he was already a season ticket holder so he had a ticket already.  It was the second time taking my 5 year old to a game and when the game finished and it was announced we were at home again on Wednesday he immediately said dad can we come on Wednesday.  So because of this guys generous act I can afford to take him again on Wednesday. A huge thank you to that man if your on the fishy shows there are some cracking people in the world and really made my day (for finance reasons) and my sons for seeing another town game!! Happy 2020 to everyone as well
Posted by: Ipswin, December 29, 2019, 6:56pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from StickfordMariner
Good evening one and all.  Just trying to reach out and say a huge thank you again to the gentleman who gave me 2 free tickets to the game today outside the ticket office, that he got for himself but he was already a season ticket holder so he had a ticket already.  It was the second time taking my 5 year old to a game and when the game finished and it was announced we were at home again on Wednesday he immediately said dad can we come on Wednesday.  So because of this guys generous act I can afford to take him again on Wednesday. A huge thank you to that man if your on the fishy shows there are some cracking people in the world and really made my day (for finance reasons) and my sons for seeing another town game!! Happy 2020 to everyone as well

If you let me know who it was I'll set the boys on him, whatever did you do to him to get two tickets pushed onto you?

As far as the lad is concerned if you insist on taking him again he should ring Childline or the NSPCC

(could have been worse I suppose, he might have given you his season ticket!)  ;)
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 29, 2019, 7:12pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from StickfordMariner

Great stuff who ever it was, you are awesome.
Posted by: Fishy clapper, December 29, 2019, 7:26pm; Reply: 3
Tried his best to forget he was a season ticket holder but still came back and bought tickets, poor guy
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 30, 2019, 12:32am; Reply: 4
Love this
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 1:53pm