Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Crispy Yacca, December 28, 2019, 2:05pm
Any reccomendations for a pub in Mansfield to partake in a pre game slurp?  :)
Posted by: Willow, December 28, 2019, 2:07pm; Reply: 1
Worry about your own pub.  ;)
Posted by: Crispy Yacca, December 28, 2019, 2:09pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Willow
Worry about your own pub.  ;)

Who put 10p in the D**k head :)
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 28, 2019, 2:19pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Crispy Yacca
Any reccomendations for a pub in Mansfield to partake in a pre game slurp?  :)

No idea officer  ;) ;)
Posted by: Crispy Yacca, December 28, 2019, 2:22pm; Reply: 4
[img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/5eFRKTq4uUeHe1czA5/giphy.gif[/img]
Posted by: MarinerMart, December 28, 2019, 2:29pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Crispy Yacca

Still have the shirt 😁lol
Posted by: conscorner, December 31, 2019, 1:44pm; Reply: 6
No ticket sales on the day according to GTFC official site. Tickets can be ordered online via GTFC and collected at Mansfield on the day.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 31, 2019, 2:19pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Crispy Yacca

Crispy Yacca

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wWrpMja.jpg[/img]
Posted by: dicko995, December 31, 2019, 5:52pm; Reply: 8
Get there early, should be around 2,000 of us, Ian Holloway will be amazed, UTM
Posted by: Mariner16, December 31, 2019, 5:57pm; Reply: 9
2,000? We've only got 1200
Posted by: dicko995, December 31, 2019, 6:31pm; Reply: 10
the other 800 can stand on their portacabin :)
Posted by: Willow, January 1, 2020, 10:26am; Reply: 11
Haven't seen this much enthusiasm at the club for ages.
Lets sell out our end, and show our Ollie what mariners
Fans on tour are all about.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 1, 2020, 5:35pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Willow
Haven't seen this much enthusiasm at the club for ages.
Lets sell out our end, and show our Ollie what mariners
Fans on tour are all about.

I'm sure we'll sell out, flat caps at the ready
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 1, 2020, 10:41pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Mariner16
2,000? We've only got 1200

Plus another 400

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2019/december/mansfield-town-tickets-now-on-sale/

Posted by: forza ivano, January 1, 2020, 11:49pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from promotion plaice

I think we were only given 700+ and then they've given us an extra 400+, giving the 1200.It's not going to be enough though....
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 1, 2020, 11:56pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from forza ivano

I think we were only given 700+ and then they've given us an extra 400+, giving the 1200.It's not going to be enough though....

As I understand it the away end holds around 1600 fans and it looks like we have now been given our full allocation so 1200 + another 400 = 1600 but I could be wrong.

Posted by: Mariner Timsky, January 2, 2020, 6:38am; Reply: 16
A massive win for Mansfield as well yesterday - same us Town getting their 6th win of the season and put them above us in the league - who knows what can happen but if we manage to string some results together we could certainly be knocking on top 10 and maybe just maybe top 7 - we certainly won’t collapse now be getting any worse - and think we can say Stevenage are the team to drop

Exciting times ahead and like many actually looking forward to match days again!

What an amazing few days and even happy to go back to work today!

UTM
Posted by: Kristine, January 2, 2020, 7:24am; Reply: 17
Town now have the full 1600, the last few hundred are arriving Friday.

Spoken to the Mansfield DFO because of the doubling in away numbers overnight.  The pub nearest was the one on the station which has now closed down.  Nearest one is a 15 minute walk for away fans.  We've got the turnstiles to open 30 minutes earlier (1:30) for fans as they serve alcohol.

Really looking forward to it

UTM
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 2, 2020, 7:32am; Reply: 18
Should be a good day and after the post match reaction of Bishop & Cooke I reckon we owe them one.
Posted by: Hagrid, January 2, 2020, 7:42am; Reply: 19
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
A massive win for Mansfield as well yesterday - same us Town getting their 6th win of the season and put them above us in the league - who knows what can happen but if we manage to string some results together we could certainly be knocking on top 10 and maybe just maybe top 7 - we certainly won’t collapse now be getting any worse - and think we can say Stevenage are the team to drop

Exciting times ahead and like many actually looking forward to match days again!

UTM

Look come on we’ve won once since september and were poor again yesterday. We arent going to be knocking on any doors anytime soon
Posted by: mariner91, January 2, 2020, 8:22am; Reply: 20
Quoted from Mariner Timsky

UTM

There’s zero chance, without some major surgery to the squad in this transfer window, of us being anywhere near the play offs. We’ve scored 3 goals in 9 games.
Posted by: Heisenberg, January 2, 2020, 8:41am; Reply: 21
Quoted from mariner91

There’s zero chance, without some major surgery to the squad in this transfer window, of us being anywhere near the play offs. We’ve scored 3 goals in 9 games.

I agree, now is not the time to get too cocky.  There's plenty of work to be done, although that gap we now have is a welcome sight.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, January 2, 2020, 8:58am; Reply: 22
Not getting cocky guys - just saying there is the opportunity of a decent finish - 23 games to play , 69 points to play for - personally be happy with a top half finish - that is obtainable
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 2, 2020, 9:03am; Reply: 23
I'd just like to finish above the Scunts
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, January 2, 2020, 9:28am; Reply: 24
Looking at the year of 2019 we managed 11 league wins!  :-/  ELEVEN  ??)

Lets hope the year 2020 can beat that eh - we've started well,  so another 10 and we are well on our way  8)

Another stat I found interesting was last season we managed 8 draws all season - this season at the half way point we are on 8 draws already
Posted by: thefish, January 2, 2020, 12:37pm; Reply: 25
Any idea how many we’ve sold??
Posted by: Trickytrev, January 2, 2020, 1:10pm; Reply: 26
The current figure from the club is just over 1000
Posted by: H19P1, January 2, 2020, 5:26pm; Reply: 27
I've ordered tickets online this morning and wondering if I can pick them up from the ticket office tomorrow or do I need to wait for Mansfield to collect them?
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, January 2, 2020, 6:33pm; Reply: 28
I would not worry too much about only 11 wins in 2019.  It has passed anyway.  Spurs had 20 defeats last season and still reached the CL final.  And probably should have won it,
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, January 2, 2020, 7:09pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from H19P1
I've ordered tickets online this morning and wondering if I can pick them up from the ticket office tomorrow or do I need to wait for Mansfield to collect them?

You should be able to do either as long as they know. Give them a bell first thing tomorrow but if they're open you should be able to collect.
Posted by: H19P1, January 2, 2020, 7:35pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

You should be able to do either as long as they know. Give them a bell first thing tomorrow but if they're open you should be able to collect.

Brilliant thanks 👍
Posted by: Rik e B, January 4, 2020, 6:27am; Reply: 31
Wouldn't have missed this one for the world but unfortunately I'm laid up in hospital with pneumonia pipes hanging out of me left right and centre so got little choice! Enjoy the game guys UTFM!! ⬛◻️⬛◻️
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, January 4, 2020, 7:28am; Reply: 32
Quoted from Rik e B
Wouldn't have missed this one for the world but unfortunately I'm laid up in hospital with pneumonia pipes hanging out of me left right and centre so got little choice! Enjoy the game guys UTFM!! ⬛◻️⬛◻️

Get well soon, I'm sure you'll keep up to date on the fishy!...
Posted by: immariner, January 4, 2020, 9:25am; Reply: 33
Still hoping to ring Mansfield at 10 when they open and sort out tickets. Hopefully it won't be an issue.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, January 4, 2020, 10:20am; Reply: 34
Quoted from immariner
Still hoping to ring Mansfield at 10 when they open and sort out tickets. Hopefully it won't be an issue.

It's not all ticket for Home fans apparently.

Posted by: immariner, January 4, 2020, 10:27am; Reply: 35
Quoted from immariner

intercourse sake. Anyone got 2 spare tickets?  ;D
Posted by: immariner, January 4, 2020, 10:28am; Reply: 36
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner

It's not all ticket for Home fans apparently.

Person I was going with doesn't want to sit in the home end, sadly
Posted by: Epworth Mariner, January 4, 2020, 10:32am; Reply: 37
You can get seats in the Ian greaves stand........side on.......close to town fans.....online
Posted by: Codswede, January 4, 2020, 10:59am; Reply: 38
Really hope we do them today after the sickener/injustice of the home game!
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 4:23pm