Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gaffer58, December 25, 2019, 5:33pm
Who got anything good for Christmas, the current Mrs Gaffer got me a Town share, so I am now on the way to buying Mr Fenty out. In fact I am waiting in anticipation for my invite at Fenty towers for New Year's Eve drinks.
  Seriously though, do I get a seat in the directors box, can I get into the boardroom for half time drinks, what are the advantages of being a share holder?
Posted by: always grimsby, December 25, 2019, 7:14pm; Reply: 1
I got a pair of GTFC
Flip Flops
Just right as I am in Tenerife

UTM
Posted by: golfer, December 25, 2019, 8:09pm; Reply: 2
I got a memory stick-you stick it in your ear and it tells you when Town last scored.
Posted by: MarinerMart, December 25, 2019, 9:05pm; Reply: 3
[quote=120818]Who got anything good for Christmas, the current Mrs Gaffer got me a Town share, so I am now on the way to buying Mr Fenty out. In fact I am waiting in anticipation for my invite at Fenty towers for New Year's Eve drinks.
  Seriously though, do I get a seat in the directors box, can I get into the boardroom for half time drinks, what are the advantages of being a share holder?[/quote

I have a few .. sadly no advantages to having them☹lol
Posted by: golfer, December 26, 2019, 7:07am; Reply: 4
The insurance against injury is extreme for a seat in the directors box
Posted by: pen penfras, December 26, 2019, 8:02am; Reply: 5
Quoted from MarinerMart
[quote=120818]Who got anything good for Christmas, the current Mrs Gaffer got me a Town share, so I am now on the way to buying Mr Fenty out. In fact I am waiting in anticipation for my invite at Fenty towers for New Year's Eve drinks.
  Seriously though, do I get a seat in the directors box, can I get into the boardroom for half time drinks, what are the advantages of being a share holder?[/quote

I have a few .. sadly no advantages to having them☹lol

You can attend the AGM and ask questions of the board.
Posted by: Gaffer58, December 26, 2019, 11:02am; Reply: 6
Quoted from pen penfras

You can attend the AGM and ask questions of the board.

Might go but would probably take a minder in case I get shouted at and told to " shut up" .
Posted by: grimsby pete, December 26, 2019, 11:13am; Reply: 7
Got another town mug to add to my collection plus a town fridge magnet and some town smelly car labels.

Also got a 55in tv to watch all the footy 😊
Posted by: codcheeky, December 26, 2019, 4:53pm; Reply: 8
Got a exiles 6 match ticket, busy till after new year away for most of January ,  February and all of April, one of the few games I could make is the wifesBirthday and nieces christening but still means 3 or 4 games with no excuse for not making a 400 mile round trip for an afternoon of frustration
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2019, 5:49pm; Reply: 9
Got to spend Christmas day with our granddaughter after over a year and £10K+ spent in the courts to get an order in place for our son............... amazingly some things are more important than GTFC.  
Posted by: livosnose, December 26, 2019, 6:29pm; Reply: 10
I got Mrs Livo a wonderful pearl necklace .....
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 8:43pm; Reply: 11
I heard Stevie Cammack spent Christmas with Fenty and after Christmas dinner let Fenty beat him at pool.

It was also rumoured that Stevie hit the pool balls so hard and two of them flew off the table and landed on the floor. Stevie Cammack was heard to say, oh John if your balls are dirty I will clean them with my mouth which he did with glee as he is Johns No1 Fentyista
Posted by: ska face, December 26, 2019, 8:46pm; Reply: 12
Mentally ill.  
Posted by: Stadium, December 26, 2019, 10:20pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Marinerz93
I heard Stevie Cammack spent Christmas with Fenty and after Christmas dinner let Fenty beat him at pool.

It was also rumoured that Stevie hit the pool balls so hard and two of them flew off the table and landed on the floor. Stevie Cammack was heard to say, oh John if your balls are dirty I will clean them with my mouth which he did with glee as he is Johns No1 Fentyista

Agree with Ska Face's post above.
Seriously,feel free to reach out.

Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 10:36pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Stadium

Agree with Ska Face's post above.
Seriously,feel free to reach out.

I'll reach out for help when you and Ska face release an video file on here of you both saying "I like cops" without moving your lips  ;D
Posted by: cmackenzie4, December 27, 2019, 9:03am; Reply: 15
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Got to spend Christmas day with our granddaughter after over a year and £10K+ spent in the courts to get an order in place for our son............... amazingly some things are more important than GTFC.  

Brilliant!! 👌
Posted by: jamesgtfc, December 27, 2019, 9:27am; Reply: 16
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Doubt anyone on here can beat that as Christmas present!
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 28, 2019, 5:13pm; Reply: 17
Not the Mine Craft game this young lad wanted for Christmas

[youtube]OhvvL7tAJH4[/youtube]
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 29, 2019, 2:29am; Reply: 18
Quoted from Marinerz93
Not the Mine Craft game this young lad wanted for Christmas

[youtube]OhvvL7tAJH4[/youtube]

And in old Berlin town, an over zealous stepfather is shouting 'das boot is now on zee other foot mein kinkelhöffen'
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 12:36am