Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 12, 2019, 3:24pm
I find it amazing that no one as questioned his role in the jolly demise mysteriously dropped due to illness for the last jolly match. I love a good conspiracy theory  
Posted by: Fishy clapper, December 12, 2019, 3:25pm; Reply: 1
Under the bus
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 12, 2019, 4:06pm; Reply: 2
But behind the times here boys...there's already a thread dedicated to JM...
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 12, 2019, 4:35pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
But behind the times here boys...there's already a thread dedicated to JM...

Sorry missed it
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 12, 2019, 4:44pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Sorry missed it

Probably this one Crusty

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1575749743/
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 12, 2019, 5:09pm; Reply: 5
Cheers FOW, I'm not IT savvy enough to do that...👍
Posted by: TAGG, December 13, 2019, 4:35pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from crusty ole pie
I find it amazing that no one as questioned his role in the jolly demise mysteriously dropped due to illness for the last jolly match. I love a good conspiracy theory  

Its funny you should say that.
A bloke who I know who seems to be right 90% of the time told me after the game last week that J Mc has a good relationship with Fentys and its split the dressing room.

Just saying
Posted by: crusty ole pie, December 13, 2019, 6:52pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from TAGG

A bloke who I know who seems to be right 90% of the time told me after the game last week that J Mc has a good relationship with Fentys and its split the dressing room.

Just saying

Pretty much the same as what I have been told
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 13, 2019, 7:16pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from TAGG

Just saying

His relationship is so good that even Fenty had a go about him "dragging the club over the coals"..?..
Think this could be the 10% of the time he's wrong.
Posted by: 1mickylyons, December 13, 2019, 9:12pm; Reply: 9
No idea what`s the truth but Macca been a good servant to the Club and a decent league 2 keeper however we were better with Henderson who was I think 19 at the time so he is not irreplacaable
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), December 15, 2019, 9:11am; Reply: 10
Did you hear Danny Collins comments on RH. Seems there was lack of confidence in MJ and respond to AL
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 15, 2019, 9:49am; Reply: 11
Quoted from 1mickylyons
No idea what`s the truth but Macca been a good servant to the Club and a decent league 2 keeper however we were better with Henderson who was I think 19 at the time so he is not irreplacaable

Agree that nobody is irreplaceable Henderson only played a few games for the club and did really well in a couple and not so well in his last outing at Stevenage. Though Henderson has proved himself at a higher level I’m not sure “we were better” as at the time that fruit loop narcissist Bignot was in charge
Posted by: Bigdog, December 15, 2019, 10:12am; Reply: 12
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Agree that nobody is irreplaceable Henderson only played a few games for the club and did really well in a couple and not so well in his last outing at Stevenage. Though Henderson has proved himself at a higher level I’m not sure “we were better” as at the time that fruit loop narcissist Bignot was in charge

The frightening thing is that we were miles better with Bignot in charge. We won more games, we scored more goals, we entertained one game and crashed and burned the next, home gates were nearly 2k better than they are now and away support was double current figures. It's says it all to have to admit that our club has fallen such a long way from the not so heady days of Bignot being in charge..
Posted by: Abdul19, December 15, 2019, 10:13am; Reply: 13
13 points in Henderson's 7 games, I'd take that now!
Posted by: ginnywings, December 15, 2019, 10:21am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Bigdog

The frightening fact is that we were miles better with Bignot in charge. We won more games, we scored more goals, we entertained one game and crashed and burnt the next, home gates were nearly 2k better than they are now and away support was double current figures. It's says it all to have to admit that our club has fallen such a long way from the not so heady days of Bignot being in charge..

Yeah but he burnt too brightly for some and was sacked after a great away win. At least his players got me out of my seat occasionally.
Posted by: denni266, December 15, 2019, 10:26am; Reply: 15
Quoted from ginnywings

Yeah but he burnt too brightly for some and was sacked after a great away win. At least his players got me out of my seat occasionally.

the current crop of players so that as well. Only usually to go home early. Or not bother to go at all
Posted by: davmariner, December 16, 2019, 2:19pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from 140067
Did you hear Danny Collins comments on RH. Seems there was lack of confidence in MJ and respond to AL

Can't seem to find this! Anyone got a link?
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, December 16, 2019, 2:35pm; Reply: 17
The current team also get people out of their seats - to home early! 😓
Posted by: Maringer, December 16, 2019, 3:07pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from ginnywings

If only we had another load of Bogle money to spend on loads and loads of midfielders. None of whom seem to be playing League football any longer, oddly enough. Though a couple of them certainly have the ability to do so if they wanted it enough.

In fact, it's scary looking at just how many players leave us and then drop to non-league either straight away or within a season or two. Even those who have played plenty of League games previously. Perhaps a different aspect of the Grim Reaper in effect?
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 6:34am