Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), December 7, 2019, 11:36pm
Is flipping hard work. I’m tired, fed up and I’ve got no answers or any more enthusiasm. Feels like a 20 year long urine in the wind.
Posted by: Mayaman, December 8, 2019, 12:56am; Reply: 1
You have to pick yourself up by your breeches, put a smile on your face and carry on.  Just have to live with it.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 8, 2019, 5:59am; Reply: 2
Supporting town is like watching paint dry....I've defended myself against fans who are walking away, calling them as bad as the Lincoln plastics, only supporting through the good times but I owe them an apology, yesterday made ME question why I keep doing this to myself, I'm slowly becoming a self prophocysing masochistic..
But, come next weekend I'll be there, in that vain hope we play some football, score a GOAL and get 3 points...
Eat, sleep, lose, repeat..😠🙄
Posted by: golfer, December 8, 2019, 8:46am; Reply: 3
I have decided to  stop calling Town "shite" because it must give them an inferiority complex. I hope the new manager brings an improvement because the team bar none at the moment are absolutely diarrhea
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 8, 2019, 10:17am; Reply: 4
Quoted from golfer
I have decided to  stop calling Town "shite" because it must give them an inferiority complex. I hope the new manager brings an improvement because the team bar none at the moment are absolutely diarrhea

Does that mean they run a lot?
Posted by: Yoda, December 8, 2019, 10:22am; Reply: 5
I don’t go to all the games maybe 10 a season the b last time i saw us win was when we beat Chesterfield 1 nil 2 seasons ago.
I cannot remember us scribing many goals either in the subsequent years.
At 22 pounds it’s too much to watch dross so went to watch Clee Town saturday instead a good end to end game and a win.
Glad i didn’t endure the Swindon game and £14 cheaper.
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 2:17pm