Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, December 5, 2019, 4:30pm
Limbrick confirms both could return on Saturday. Squad will look better balanced for that.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 5, 2019, 4:45pm; Reply: 1
Do think we've missed Max Right, we've lost any dynamism up front, for as much as Rose tries he doesn't have the same impact or end product of Max.

Limbrick does state one could make the bench and the other probably not ready to return just yet, didn't say which was which tho.

Still in the mindset that limbrick either learned from Jolleys screw.ups and won't make the same mistakes or he had very little input into team selections on match days..

See what Saturday brings eh??..
Posted by: smokey111, December 5, 2019, 4:58pm; Reply: 2
Big plus. Would be amazed if either started though. I suppose it depends on how much training they have done. Were either involved in the reserve game?
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, December 5, 2019, 5:01pm; Reply: 3
I don't think either featured so maybe bench best can be hoped for. Hopefully both properly back for the Christmas rush.
Posted by: smokey111, December 5, 2019, 5:35pm; Reply: 4
Yeah. Ease them in during the next couple of games. Throw in Vernam and maybe a loan or two in January and there is a lot more depth and quality available to AL. I imagine we might see Ring and Cardwell sent out on loan to free up space.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 8:10am