Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 4, 2019, 8:18pm

All six Premiership games are on "Amazon Prime Video" tonight.

Who is this new kid on the block ???

I thought Sky Sports and BT Sport had exclusive rights to all the Prem games !!!
Posted by: Abdul19, December 4, 2019, 8:28pm; Reply: 1
Amazon (a quite succesful website who don't pay any tax, surprised you've not heard of them ;)) have got this midweek and the boxing day set. You can sign up and cancel before the first month is up to get it free (usual price £8 I think)

Guessing the idea is that people think it's great and keep it (or forget to cancel it)

Liverpool winning already, world cup dream team of Champion and McCoist on comms.
Posted by: LH, December 4, 2019, 8:33pm; Reply: 2
Worth £7.99 a month for free next day delivery on everything and Champion and McCoist alone.
Posted by: LH, December 4, 2019, 8:50pm; Reply: 3
Three brilliant assists in the Merseyside derby. The third wouldn’t look out of place at BP either.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 4, 2019, 9:02pm; Reply: 4
Another cracking goal
Posted by: LH, December 4, 2019, 9:06pm; Reply: 5
This is a great game. Derby feel, brilliant goals. So glad I’m working on Saturday so I can’t have this illusion of football being entertaining ruined.
Posted by: LH, December 4, 2019, 10:01pm; Reply: 6
Nothing missing first half, nothing going in second.
Posted by: topuphere666, December 5, 2019, 7:39am; Reply: 7
The quality of their UHD seems to be better than what Sky have to offer as well.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 5, 2019, 12:43pm; Reply: 8
I watched Southampton and Norwich. The coverage was excellent and not a bad game either. Nice to see somebody different.
Posted by: mimma, December 5, 2019, 7:53pm; Reply: 9
Anyone trying to watch the Shef U Newcastle game tonight?

All I get is a black screen, no football!
Posted by: bobbyturtle, December 5, 2019, 8:10pm; Reply: 10
is working ok for me
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 5, 2019, 8:26pm; Reply: 11
Watching the arsenal game, not impressed with the quality as every time the ball goes above head height it disappears, it's like playing the telewag "spot the ball" completions!!
Posted by: Perkins, December 5, 2019, 8:32pm; Reply: 12
Looks fine to me. Good quality too
Posted by: 99agrant, December 5, 2019, 8:34pm; Reply: 13
Mine didn’t work last night but fine tonight
Posted by: LH, December 5, 2019, 8:42pm; Reply: 14
I watched Southampton and Norwich. The coverage was excellent and not a bad game either. Nice to see somebody different.

You probably doubled the viewing figure for that game.
Posted by: Abdul19, December 5, 2019, 8:55pm; Reply: 15
Arsenal look utter guff
Posted by: golfer, December 5, 2019, 9:03pm; Reply: 16
Var came good for Newcastle 2-0
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 5, 2019, 9:05pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from LH

You probably doubled the viewing figure for that game.

True. ;D

It would have been worthwhile for any Town fan though. Norwich play exactly like Limbrick wants and Daniel Farke says exactly the same things to the media as Limbrick has this past week.

Southampton just started like a train, pressed the player with the ball and forced them to play the ball really quickly so they lost possession nearly in their own area. Two errors like that led to 2 early goals. Game over. Second half, Southampton relaxed/tired Norwich’s passing game got more space and they pulled one back. Very interesting game.

Posted by: LH, December 5, 2019, 9:07pm; Reply: 18
I love stats and figures but I can’t see the point in this win chance percentage stuff.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, December 5, 2019, 10:56pm; Reply: 19
Thought Newcastle were very lucky tonight. The passing in the build up to the first was sublime and it was a perfectly placed header. The second was a long ball, flicked on as Sheff Utd threw more at it.

Sheff Utd created some great chances but great goalkeeping prevented them getting what they deserved.
Posted by: mariner91, December 5, 2019, 11:03pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Abdul19
Amazon (a quite succesful website who don't pay any tax, surprised you've not heard of them ;)) have got this midweek and the boxing day set. You can sign up and cancel before the first month is up to get it free (usual price £8 I think)

Guessing the idea is that people think it's great and keep it (or forget to cancel it)

Liverpool winning already, world cup dream team of Champion and McCoist on comms.

That's exactly what I did but on discovering I'd had it for 18 months found I could at least watch the games this week. So who's laughing now Mr Bezos?
Posted by: Gaffer58, December 6, 2019, 3:03pm; Reply: 21
At least you could whatch any of the premier teams and not just the games involving either Skypool,  Manure or Man Shitty.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 6, 2019, 3:42pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Gaffer58
At least you could whatch any of the premier teams and not just the games involving either Skypool,  Manure or Man Shitty.

Totally agree. Sick of hearing about them and the Foreign Legion.

Posted by: malkamalka, December 6, 2019, 6:52pm; Reply: 23
Absolutely loving the "Stadium Atmosphere" feature without idiot commentators.

I've been on at Sky for years for them to introduce that and they said it's not technically possible. :-/
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 3:46am