Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mayaman, November 21, 2019, 2:41pm
I've been a town fan 42 years and I know that isn't gonna change before I shuffle off my mortal coil. I know we're all frustrated with recent events (and years) but let's get behind the lads this weekend.  There's is talent in the team as well as guts and we've found ourselves at another crossroads and, in my opinion, choices are good. let's hope the board make the right decision but in the meantime. let's take the effing game to our opposition on and off the pitch.  UTM!!!!
Posted by: LondonMariner43, November 21, 2019, 3:01pm; Reply: 1
Couldn't agree more!
Posted by: jimgtfc, November 21, 2019, 3:31pm; Reply: 2
Spot on! Could do with an old fashioned Blundell Park atmosphere for the next couple of home games to lift the players. The pontoon has been as poor as the team this past couple of months.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 21, 2019, 5:25pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Mayaman
I've been a town fan 42 years and I know that isn't gonna change before I shuffle off my mortal coil. I know we're all frustrated with recent events (and years) but let's get behind the lads this weekend. There's is talent in the team as well as guts and we've found ourselves at another crossroads and, in my opinion, choices are good. let's hope the board make the right decision but in the meantime. let's take the effing game to our opposition on and off the pitch.  UTM!!!!

If you think i am wasting more time, effort and money traipsing off to Northampton on the back of recent performances then you are really talking cobblers.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, November 21, 2019, 5:32pm; Reply: 4
Think I said on last night's thread, had I not bought my tickets for Saturday already, after last nights showing,  I'd be staying at home and drying my hair...and I'm as bald as a badgers ar$e!!..
Worries me how far the crowd numbers could drop this year...
Without wanting to slam JSF or AL we need change rapidly otherwise we'll be at BP with crowds dropping consistently below 2500...
Posted by: Rik e B, November 21, 2019, 7:13pm; Reply: 5
Well said!

Already got my Northampton tickets before last night's abomination so will be there backing the boys. Might have thought twice after watching that, but for those who do go we must try gee the boys up.

Its my young lads first away day this season so I hope it doesn't turn vitriolic and nasty giving them lasting negative memories.

So the players better roll up their sleeves, wear the shirt with pride and not roll over and give up!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 22, 2019, 1:26am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Rik e B
Well said!

Already got my Northampton tickets before last night's abomination so will be there backing the boys. Might have thought twice after watching that, but for those who do go we must try gee the boys up.

Its my young lads first away day this season so I hope it doesn't turn vitriolic and nasty giving them lasting negative memories.

So the players better roll up their sleeves, wear the shirt with pride and not roll over and give up!

Don't worry. We'll win. He'll have a great time with his dad. He'll go home happy and hooked. And be set for a life of football misery.  :-/
Posted by: Rik e B, November 22, 2019, 2:46am; Reply: 7
😂😂😂 Win the battle but lose the war you might call that!

They town fans already just as first away day for a while (think last they attended was Harrogate away and we visited Mother Shiptons cave to make a day of it) want it to be a happy experience.

Was (perhaps foolishly) hoping it'd be rocking with new manager bounce but I'm a bit fearful now... 😬
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 6:23am