Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), November 21, 2019, 6:09am
Is it time to get rid of them? Andrew is a disgrace, given the queen his P45 but he should hand back the millions he’s received from the civil purse while at coke parties with his pedo mates.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, November 21, 2019, 9:10am; Reply: 1
Been saying this for a while, it's time to end them being tax payer funded and privatise them. Big corporations will jump at the chance to sponsor them, The Visit Dubai Buckingham Palace, Prince Philip sponsored by Castrol GTX, The Cadburys Queen etc.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, November 21, 2019, 11:30am; Reply: 2
Quoted from 28195
Is it time to get rid of them? Andrew is a disgrace, given the queen his P45 but he should hand back the millions he’s received from the civil purse while at coke parties with his pedo mates.

Treason.
God bless her Majesty.
Posted by: Maringer, November 21, 2019, 12:15pm; Reply: 3
You're being ironic, right?

Not quite sure why Liz should be head of state just because her ancestors were good at killing people. Doesn't seem right in the 21st Century. Not that I've got anything against her personally as she's done a decent job, albeit while well-funded by the public purse. Not to mention the other lackeys and hangers-on milking the state for all they are worth.

The offspring are generally pretty useless, however, with Andrew the thickest and most corrupt of them all. At least Charlie boy has principles in some regards, despite his money-grabbing antics with the Duchy of Cornwall.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 21, 2019, 1:26pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Treason.

Or truth?

Guess it depends on whether or not you get sucked in to the monarchy malarkey
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 21, 2019, 1:28pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Maringer

Not quite sure why Liz should be head of state just because her ancestors were good at killing people. Doesn't seem right in the 21st Century. Not that I've got anything against her personally as she's done a decent job, albeit while well-funded by the public purse. Not to mention the other lackeys and hangers-on milking the state for all they are worth.

The offspring are generally pretty useless, however, with Andrew the thickest and most corrupt of them all. At least Charlie boy has principles in some regards, despite his money-grabbing antics with the Duchy of Cornwall.

Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG always spoke highly of him  ;)
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 23, 2019, 3:26pm; Reply: 6
Who do we have head of state instead of the queen, who can represent this country with the etiquette, grace and influence that the Queen holds and commands.

Blair, Corbyn, Johnson, no one comes even close, I agree the hangers on need cutting from the public purse but the Queen has done a fantastic job representing our country all over the world. She is highly respected and is admired in almost every country she has been to.

She is the head of state of 15 of the 16* Commonwealth countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu.

Some people are just jealous of people who live in big houses and drive expensive cars.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 23, 2019, 6:48pm; Reply: 7
How do you think countries like Germany manage? Even France.
Posted by: Maringer, November 23, 2019, 10:55pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Marinerz93
Some people are just jealous of people who live in big houses and drive expensive cars.

I very much doubt that Liz drives too many cars herself. She's always had flunkies to do it for her and nice big houses to go to, with people to look after her children, cook for her, clean for her, shop for her etc etc. Just because of the girl private which she happened to drop out of. No other reason. Nothing to do with any other intrinsic worth.

Edit: just to note, when the swear filter kicks in, I'm using a descriptive word beginning with 'V' which sounds a bit like Angina. Nothing crude.
That's by the by, however. As I've said before, I've got nothing against her personally as she's certainly put in the legwork that many of her feckless offspring living off the civil list haven't. She has certainly been a good representative of the country and has been more dedicated than she needed to be. For all the 'Queen of hearts' nonsense about Diana, she spent around 50 percent of her time holidaying. I don't think Liz has been nearly such a slacker.

The point is that she's just a one off and it's more to do with her character than her inheritance.

The head of the state shouldn't be in the role because they have inherited it, regardless of the personal worth of the monarch of the day.

The ridiculousness of having royalty as head of state is shown by Andrew who has all sorts of patronages and associations just because of, once again, the girl private he happened to drop out of. It wouldn't have taken much more than an accident of fate for him to be our head of state for the past couple of decades and he's always been a stupid, boorish tool.

We're a democracy, so it makes sense to elect our own head of state, even if the role is just as a mostly powerless figurehead.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 24, 2019, 2:48am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Maringer

How different is this from say the Labour Government under Tony Blair. That lying girl private was responsible for tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of deaths of innocent people. Plenty of lackeys and hangers on under him, for example that useless twit Lord Adonis, now what did that useless fornicator achieve apart from being elected as a local councillor, now the brains (and I use that term loosely) behind that billions of pounds white elepant that is HS2 and "Lording" it above us minnions.
Posted by: mariner91, November 24, 2019, 10:03am; Reply: 10
The Queen has been a fantastic head of state. She is hard working and a wonderful representative for the country. However, it's the extras that are ridiculous. Prince Andrew has been paid a "salary" of over £250K for being a member of the royal family and that comes out of the taxpayers pockets. What a complete waste of money and it's obscene when he's already fabulously rich from inherited lands and wealth. I don't necessarily think get rid of the monarchy but no more spending tax payers money on anyone but the actual reigning monarch. If one of Andrew's daughters gets married for example, make him stump up for it. And if they complain that it isn't grand enough, remind them that they'll never actually be Queen and nobody actually gives a shite about them getting married.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, November 24, 2019, 10:32am; Reply: 11
Quoted from mariner91
The Queen has been a fantastic head of state. She is hard working and a wonderful representative for the country. However, it's the extras that are ridiculous. Prince Andrew has been paid a "salary" of over £250K for being a member of the royal family and that comes out of the taxpayers pockets. What a complete waste of money and it's obscene when he's already fabulously rich from inherited lands and wealth. I don't necessarily think get rid of the monarchy but no more spending tax payers money on anyone but the actual reigning monarch. If one of Andrew's daughters gets married for example, make him stump up for it. And if they complain that it isn't grand enough, remind them that they'll never actually be Queen and nobody actually gives a shite about them getting married.

Which is why privatising them is the way forward. Companies like McDonalds would pay big money to sponsor any Royal(minor or majors) wedding and take the spending away from the tax payer. Sell some advertising space on the queens coast etc, they'll soon be paying for themselves. It'll be like local companies sponsoring Town players.

Don't think even Nestle or Sports Direct would want to sponsor Prince Andrew mind.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 24, 2019, 10:55am; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner
How do you think countries like Germany manage? Even France.

Wow, Germany -  Hitler

France - 1986: Chernobyl disaster, Jacques Chirac's government wrongly alleged that the "radioactive cloud" had stopped at the French borders.

I would take the queen as head of state over any German Chancellor and any French Prime Minister, thank you for proving my point.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 24, 2019, 11:04am; Reply: 13
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

Which is why privatising them is the way forward. Companies like McDonalds would pay big money to sponsor any Royal(minor or majors) wedding and take the spending away from the tax payer. Sell some advertising space on the queens coast etc, they'll soon be paying for themselves. It'll be like local companies sponsoring Town players.

Don't think even Nestle or Sports Direct would want to sponsor Prince Andrew mind.

I don't care about minor Royals, however heads of state, if they are sponsored by a company that is exposed as violating human rights or something that is criminal or one of their executives is prosecuted for a heinous crime that can tarnish the image of the head of state so it's a no no.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 24, 2019, 11:41am; Reply: 14
If those Frogs had the Queen then her Majesty would have got that Chernobyl radioactive cloud reported accurately.

Honestly how do you even argue with this level of loopiness?
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 24, 2019, 12:38pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
If those Frogs had the Queen then her Majesty would have got that Chernobyl radioactive cloud reported accurately.

I'll explain the difference as it seems you lack the comprehension to understand, when was the last time the Queen who is head of state make a comment that made her look like a complete and utter moron. If there is no King or Queen the Prime Minister is head of state and the country is viewed on their conduct, are you another one saying you would rather have the likes of Hitler, Hollande, Macron, Merkel (come on in everyone), Corbyn or Johnson as head of state,

A country is viewed on how the head of state conducts themselves not only whilst not on public duty but more importantly when visiting other countries and hosting on public duty. Who can do this to the level the Queen does this, no one comes close,  you republicans need to stop frothing at the mouth and turn down that jealousy, it's eating you all up too much.    
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 24, 2019, 2:35pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Marinerz93

I'll explain the difference as it seems you lack the comprehension to understand, when was the last time the Queen who is head of state make a comment that made her look like a complete and utter moron. If there is no King or Queen the Prime Minister is head of state and the country is viewed on their conduct, are you another one saying you would rather have the likes of Hitler, Hollande, Macron, Merkel (come on in everyone), Corbyn or Johnson as head of state,

A country is viewed on how the head of state conducts themselves not only whilst not on public duty but more importantly when visiting other countries and hosting on public duty. Who can do this to the level the Queen does this, no one comes close,  you republicans need to stop frothing at the mouth and turn down that jealousy, it's eating you all up too much.    

Maybe when she rewarded the Duke of Pork with a medal for his services carried out with his friend Epstein ( or was he just a friend of a friend.... "I don't recollect"  ;D ) she would have had a few choice words of praise for mummy's little soldier

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/mar/31/prince-andrew-honoured-by-queen

He must have been "kicking himself every day" even back then ( coming up for almost a decade ago ) so why on earth she would think he deserved a medal for his "alleged" exploits I can't begin to imagine.....but knowing how the monarchy seems to work, I guess it can easily be figured out

As for jealousy of them..... that made me laugh  ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 24, 2019, 3:09pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Marinerz93

Wow, Germany -  Hitler

France - 1986: Chernobyl disaster, Jacques Chirac's government wrongly alleged that the "radioactive cloud" had stopped at the French borders.

I would take the queen as head of state over any German Chancellor and any French Prime Minister, thank you for proving my point.

Oh FFS man! Look at the last 75 years you pillock. And educate yourself. The German Chancellor is the PM. They have a president. Same with France (though their presence is more involved in government).
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 24, 2019, 4:57pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Oh FFS man! Look at the last 75 years you pillock. And educate yourself. The German Chancellor is the PM. They have a president. Same with France (though their presence is more involved in government).

I did mention Merkel but you were probably to busy wetting your knickers and frothing at the mouth to actually take in that I highlighted she said all can come in.

As a self proclaimed educated man, how long did it take for Germany to get rid of the Nazi image Hitler forced on the country as head of state.

I see none of you republicans have fought for Corbyn or Johnson to be head of state, so point proved, thank you for participating in this debate.

Posted by: Marinerz93, November 24, 2019, 5:09pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Maybe when she rewarded the Duke of Pork with a medal for his services carried out with his friend Epstein ( or was he just a friend of a friend.... "I don't recollect"  ;D ) she would have had a few choice words of praise for mummy's little soldier

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/mar/31/prince-andrew-honoured-by-queen

He must have been "kicking himself every day" even back then ( coming up for almost a decade ago ) so why on earth she would think he deserved a medal for his "alleged" exploits I can't begin to imagine.....but knowing how the monarchy seems to work, I guess it can easily be figured out

As for jealousy of them..... that made me laugh  ;D ;D ;D

The Royals have always been handing out medals to themselves for one thing or another since the day of medals.

The faux shock is laughable, I'm not an out and out Royalist because I believe Andrew should be questioned by the Police under caution, no one should be above the law.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 24, 2019, 10:49pm; Reply: 20
The only ones who should be paid for by the tax payer are the monarch and the heir to the throne the rest can go whistle
Posted by: mariner91, November 24, 2019, 11:46pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Marinerz93

As a self proclaimed educated man, how long did it take for Germany to get rid of the Nazi image Hitler forced on the country as head of state.

I'm no expert but I would imagine it was more to do with the fact that the Nazis went to war with most of Europe and committed some appalling atrocities that the German image was tarnished. If they still had a Kaiser but the Nazis had gained power and done exactly the same, their image would have been spared would it?
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 25, 2019, 4:03pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from mariner91

I'm no expert but I would imagine it was more to do with the fact that the Nazis went to war with most of Europe and committed some appalling atrocities that the German image was tarnished. If they still had a Kaiser but the Nazis had gained power and done exactly the same, their image would have been spared would it?

I too am no expert, would it have got to that stage, if the monarch can dissolve Parliament, would depend on what rights the monarch has, otherwise it would be a military coup but it would be on record the Monarchy opposed.

No one has come back and said who can do a better job than the Queen or who they would want as head of state, answer that.
Posted by: ska face, November 25, 2019, 4:30pm; Reply: 23
Who could do a better job than Liz Saxe-Coburg Gotha? How about one of those waving cats from a Chinese takeaway?

It would do the exact same job in blankly waving and smiling to whatever sad-act drips turn out to look at it, but would save tens of millions in security, wouldn’t need 7-course banquets and steak for its pets, wouldn’t have a history of Nazi sympathising, wouldn’t have any children who traffic underage girls to sexually abuse, could be stored in a drawer and wouldn’t need tens of thousands of acres of land and palaces to potter about in (these could be donated to people that need it), you don’t have to swap it for a new chinless inbreed every 50-60 years, and it would only cost the taxpayer a new set of batteries every 6 months. I’d pay for those myself.

“Cat” would also slot into the national anthem seamlessly.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 25, 2019, 8:29pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from ska face
Who could do a better job than Liz Saxe-Coburg Gotha? How about one of those waving cats from a Chinese takeaway?

It would do the exact same job in blankly waving and smiling to whatever sad-act drips turn out to look at it, but would save tens of millions in security, wouldn’t need 7-course banquets and steak for its pets, wouldn’t have a history of Nazi sympathising, wouldn’t have any children who traffic underage girls to sexually abuse, could be stored in a drawer and wouldn’t need tens of thousands of acres of land and palaces to potter about in (these could be donated to people that need it), you don’t have to swap it for a new chinless inbreed every 50-60 years, and it would only cost the taxpayer a new set of batteries every 6 months. I’d pay for those myself.

“Cat” would also slot into the national anthem seamlessly.

Another bitter republican turnip eater, again no one seems to take on the fact the Queen as head of state is leagues ahead of the likes of Corbyn, Johnson, Macron, Merkel and I would rather have Schrödinger's cat than anyone off that list.

Again the jealousy flows, so bitter that someone else has a bigger house, a nicer car and a social life you can only dream of it seems. I've worked in plenty of new houses that have been given to a certain type of people and seen what they have done with the brand new houses they have been given. So it would be a no from me for them to be given any of the Palaces.

As for the Palaces and land some of it should be used to fund the Royalty, which I would only fund the Queen and the next inline for the throne.

Your example of the lucky fortune cat from the Chinese takeaway which was more than likely made in a sweat shop, isn't such a bad call as they originated to protect the home from vermin and snakes, just needs to be placed in parliament which is full of them on all sides.
Posted by: Maringer, November 25, 2019, 9:10pm; Reply: 25
None of the names you mention are the head of state of their country or even want to be head of state. It is a ceremonial role with little real power which is why it would be perfectly easy to have somebody cheaper than Liz do just as good a job. All they need to do is turn up when required and then behave themselves. There's a reason that serious politicians don't try and become heads of state in countries which don't have a monarchy.

The US has a different system where the President is both head of government and head of state - a bit like an emperor, really. Not really working out that well, at the moment.
Posted by: ska face, November 25, 2019, 9:36pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Marinerz93

Another bitter republican turnip eater, again no one seems to take on the fact the Queen as head of state is leagues ahead of the likes of Corbyn, Johnson, Macron, Merkel and I would rather have Schrödinger's cat than anyone off that list.

Again the jealousy flows, so bitter that someone else has a bigger house, a nicer car and a social life you can only dream of it seems. I've worked in plenty of new houses that have been given to a certain type of people and seen what they have done with the brand new houses they have been given. So it would be a no from me for them to be given any of the Palaces.

As for the Palaces and land some of it should be used to fund the Royalty, which I would only fund the Queen and the next inline for the throne.

Your example of the lucky fortune cat from the Chinese takeaway which was more than likely made in a sweat shop, isn't such a bad call as they originated to protect the home from vermin and snakes, just needs to be placed in parliament which is full of them on all sides.

Remarkable defence of a family riddled with paedophiles and nonce sympathisers.
Posted by: chaos33, November 25, 2019, 10:18pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Marinerz93

Hahaha get a grip. You are not real.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 25, 2019, 10:37pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from ska face

Remarkable defence of a family riddled with paedophiles and nonce sympathisers.

There is no defence of illegal or insidious behaviour, I've said no one is above the law, if there are questions to answer then it is a matter for the Police, why don't you complain to them with your evidence or are you too busy munching on that turnip and generally being bitter.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 25, 2019, 10:48pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from Maringer
None of the names you mention are the head of state of their country or even want to be head of state. It is a ceremonial role with little real power which is why it would be perfectly easy to have somebody cheaper than Liz do just as good a job. All they need to do is turn up when required and then behave themselves. There's a reason that serious politicians don't try and become heads of state in countries which don't have a monarchy.

The US has a different system where the President is both head of government and head of state - a bit like an emperor, really. Not really working out that well, at the moment.

Cheaper is great, who is capable of doing this, I see you have avoided putting someone up for this, it's a fair question and would it be voted on like X factor or the like.

You are deluded if you think anyone who hasn't been brought up that sort of social circle could carry off the Queens duties and command foreign dignities into following protocol just like when the most powerful man in the world was told he had not followed protocol, a mistake he didn't make again when meeting the queen, your guff is just laughable, and here we have head of State, Margret from Ull, hey up cocker, take shoes off, this rug cost an arm and a leg, where's ya slippers mate, fancy a brew like.  ;D
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 25, 2019, 10:58pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Maringer

Fair play, Macron is head of state, Merkel is head of government, it still stands that Corbyn or Johnson will be the next PM and without a monarchy they would also be head of state, so who out of them two could do the queens job and represent the country, whom eh.
Posted by: Maringer, November 26, 2019, 10:16am; Reply: 31
How about Corbyn as head of the government and Johnson as head of state?

A Corbyn government would be able to get much-needed stuff done and Johnson wouldn't be able to sell the country down the toilet yet would still be in the public eye, which would be enough to keep him happy. It's a win win.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 26, 2019, 5:01pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from Maringer
How about Corbyn as head of the government and Johnson as head of state?

A Corbyn government would be able to get much-needed stuff done and Johnson wouldn't be able to sell the country down the toilet yet would still be in the public eye, which would be enough to keep him happy. It's a win win.

;D, always knew you had a lighter side, thank you.
Posted by: Rik e B, November 29, 2019, 12:01am; Reply: 33
Queenies alright, done a good job but a lot of the rest of them and their estates are way too excessive. The Royal Family and their taxpayers income should be stripped back extensively when our military etc has suffered cutbacks.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 29, 2019, 3:29pm; Reply: 34
I have mixed views on royalty.

The Queen has done nothing wrong in the 60 odd years she has been Queen loved all over the world and rightly so.

Charles not so the way he treated Diana,

William also will be loved all over the world as he is a gentleman and is careful what he says unlike his dad.

Harry was every ones darling but his new wife is effecting his popularity .

The rest can get a job like the rest of us.

Andrew needs to go to the USA and be charged and possibly jailed that would wipe the smug look on his face.
Posted by: Maringer, November 30, 2019, 12:07am; Reply: 35
Quoted from grimsby pete

Harry was every ones darling but his new wife is effecting his popularity .

I wonder why that is? I mean, Suits was pretty appalling after the first couple of series or so, but you can't blame an actress for working on a lucrative show. I'm not quite sure what else she has done to deserve all the negative press? Well, I am quite sure why she's getting the negative press, but she certainly doesn't deserve it.
Posted by: Ipswin, December 8, 2019, 6:46pm; Reply: 36

You must not call the French 'Frogs' it will no doubt be interpreted as racist by one or two gentle souls on here and can lead to your post being deleted and a warning issued by the moderator

Posted by: Ipswin, December 8, 2019, 6:50pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from grimsby pete

Andrew needs to go to the USA and be charged and possibly jailed that would wipe the smug look on his face.

balderdash Pete. By the time all the other 'looking-for-a-bit-of-publicity' tarts, not to mention the compensation hunters, have all jumped on the accusation bandwagon you'll want him hung! (well hung if he's screwed 'em all!)

Posted by: Rodley Mariner, December 9, 2019, 4:59pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from Ipswin

You must not call the French 'Frogs' it will no doubt be interpreted as racist by one or two gentle souls on here and can lead to your post being deleted and a warning issued by the moderator

I think you're probably okay if you're parodying another poster who is disappearing down a xenophobic rabbit-hole rather than just using it as a straight racial slur. Context as always is important with these things.
Posted by: Ipswin, December 9, 2019, 8:36pm; Reply: 39

I think you're probably okay if you're parodying another poster who is disappearing down a xenophobic rabbit-hole rather than just using it as a straight racial slur. Context as always is important with these things.

If 'Jap' for Japanese is racist then I'm flipping sure 'Frogs' for our French friends must be.

Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 9, 2019, 9:30pm; Reply: 40
Its an outdated concept I think.  Charles is the next King, because....of who his mum was.  Doesn't make any sense to me.

I prefer meritocracy to nepotism.  If you need to drag Hitler in to the debate as to why we need a monarchy, I presume there are no decent reasons you could think of.  
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, December 9, 2019, 10:06pm; Reply: 41
Something I read the other day to blow your minds: "Was David Icke On To Something? Prince Andrew says he was physically incapable of sweating. You know what else is physically incapable of sweating? Lizards."
Posted by: Maringer, December 10, 2019, 12:09pm; Reply: 42
Ah, but Randy (potential sex offender) Andy says he no longer has the no-sweating problem. Perhaps the lizard bits grew out or were removed?
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 10, 2019, 10:34pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from Ipswin

If 'Jap' for Japanese is racist then I'm flipping sure 'Frogs' for our French friends must be.

Calling the French frogs is an ethnic slur a form of racial epithet, but Rodders is cool with that.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, December 11, 2019, 7:25am; Reply: 44
Look kids it's the pound shop Tommy Robinson and he's completely missing the point.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 12, 2019, 12:00am; Reply: 45
Look kids it's the pound shop Tommy Robinson and he's completely missing the point.

That's Look North banter between Paul Hudson and Peter Levy level with a rating of about a 3/10.

Posted by: Civvy at last, December 12, 2019, 9:21am; Reply: 46
Something I read the other day to blow your minds: "Was David Icke On To Something? Prince Andrew says he was physically incapable of sweating. You know what else is physically incapable of sweating? Lizards."

OMG. I think you might be onto something.
Not only with the above, but also, the queen is Elizabeth.
Otherwise known as

‘Liz’.

Coincidence ?????
Posted by: grimsby pete, December 12, 2019, 11:33am; Reply: 47

I have been following Davis Icke for a while now and find it unbelievable that nobody had sued him or had him bumped off.

The things he has said and written in his books about the royal family and the likes of Bush senior Ted Heath ect

must have some truth otherwise how has he got away with it for so long ?
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, December 12, 2019, 12:36pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from grimsby pete

I have been following Davis Icke for a while now and find it unbelievable that nobody had sued him or had him bumped off.

The things he has said and written in his books about the royal family and the likes of Bush senior Ted Heath ect

must have some truth otherwise how has he got away with it for so long ?

I think you're onto something there Pete but then again, David Icke is the son of God, he said so on Wogan.

Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 12, 2019, 4:49pm; Reply: 49
Things like this is one of the reasons I can't stand the reign

https://www.tatler.com/article/sir-donald-gosling-leaves-50-million-in-his-will-for-a-new-royal-yacht

Of all the families in the UK that he could have bequeathed his money to he chose the Windors

Unbelievable  :(
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 12, 2019, 4:51pm; Reply: 50

I think you're onto something there Pete but then again, David Icke is the son of God, he said so on Wogan.

Did he say which one he was the son of..... there are quite a few to choose from so you never know.

Maybe his DNA test from Ancestry has come back with the missing links?
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 12, 2019, 7:20pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Things like this is one of the reasons I can't stand the reign

https://www.tatler.com/article/sir-donald-gosling-leaves-50-million-in-his-will-for-a-new-royal-yacht

Of all the families in the UK that he could have bequeathed his money to he chose the Windors

Unbelievable  :(

Maybe its for Liz to jump on if a toxic nuclear cloud is approaching so she can spot its approach better than Chirac.  
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 12, 2019, 10:14pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

Maybe its for Liz to jump on if a toxic nuclear cloud is approaching so she can spot its approach better than Chirac.  

She has never said anything as stupid as that, that's why it's better to have her as head of state, her record stands as probably the best ever gracious ambassador Britain has ever had and is respected and admired world wide, can you say that about any other head of state, no, so crawl back under your rock Scunt.

I suppose that is to be expected coming from Scunthorpe, I mean I bet you wish Liz told you about that toxic yellow cloud that hangs over that sordid little grief hole you call home. Imagine breathing in that excrement everyday, Some of my work mates who live in Scumthorpe have to clean their cars twice a week because of all that crap the steel works is pumping into the atmosphere, and you morons are breathing that in. No wonder Hollywood goes to Scunthorpe for alien film mutant extras as they must save a fortune on make up  ;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 12, 2019, 11:24pm; Reply: 53
You remind me of that pr1ck off the Fast Show, Colin the unfunny Office bloke.  How can I block your stream of literary drool / stupid kid picture jokes?
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 13, 2019, 12:10am; Reply: 54
You remind me of that pr1ck off the Fast Show, Colin the unfunny Office bloke.  How can I block your stream of literary drool / stupid kid picture jokes?

I would recommend you go back to that hole you crawled out of Scunt.

Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 13, 2019, 7:31am; Reply: 55
Cheers Col.
Posted by: Rik e B, December 13, 2019, 8:12am; Reply: 56
You can block user in Member Centre so you don't see their posts if want.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 13, 2019, 9:11am; Reply: 57
Cheers pal.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 13, 2019, 4:40pm; Reply: 58
Cheers Col.

Posted by: Marinerz93, December 13, 2019, 4:41pm; Reply: 59
Cheers pal.

Posted by: arryarryarry, December 13, 2019, 4:44pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Maringer

Tony Blair at his highest rating was not far from being a head of state and he was good at having people killed.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 13, 2019, 4:56pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from arryarryarry

Tony Blair at his highest rating was not far from being a head of state and he was good at having people killed.

Isn't he still middle east peace envoy.
Posted by: arryarryarry, December 13, 2019, 5:12pm; Reply: 62
Quoted from Marinerz93

Isn't he still middle east peace envoy.

;D

The lying twit doesn't know the meaning of the word.

And it appears the girl private has gone into hiding now. 8)
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 13, 2019, 5:16pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from arryarryarry

;D

The lying twit doesn't know the meaning of the word.

And it appears the girl private has gone into hiding now. 8)

Lets hope the Christmas spirits pay him a visit this year and leave him in the antarctic when they have done showing him the errors of his way.
Posted by: Maringer, December 13, 2019, 10:54pm; Reply: 64
Quoted from arryarryarry

Blair was head of the government, not head of state. Entirely different things in our country.

Yep, he certainly took us into Iraq when he shouldn't have. Does anybody really, seriously believe that we wouldn't have been in alongside Bush if the Tories had been in power? Can't see it myself.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 14, 2019, 3:25pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from Maringer

Blair was head of the government, not head of state. Entirely different things in our country.

Yep, he certainly took us into Iraq when he shouldn't have. Does anybody really, seriously believe that we wouldn't have been in alongside Bush if the Tories had been in power? Can't see it myself.

Blair was a different kettle of fish altogether though wasn't he.

Blair's Wars -  John Kampfner

review

No Prime Minister in modern times has led Britain into as many wars as Tony Blair. In seven years in office he has committed soldiers to action in Kosovo, in Operation Desert Fox against Iraq, in Sierra Leone and Afghanistan -- and, most controversially, in the final battle with Saddam Hussein in 2003. It has been a dramatic course of action for a man who, until he won the 1997 General Election, showed only a rudimentary understanding of the workings of foreign policy. Combining page-turning narrative and revelation with an analysis of the philosophy underlying his adventures abroad, BLAIR'S WARS shows how this government has sought to be at the forefront of a new and turbulent world order.

Posted by: Rik e B, December 15, 2019, 11:06am; Reply: 66

Yeah but I think Randy was fibbing judging if any of the pictures of him off his face on coke wide eyed sweating in a nightclub with some broad all over him are anything to go by!
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 11:01pm