Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 20, 2019, 9:46pm
John please get this man in asap to save our season and whatever he wants paying pay it..

Oh and make sure he brings an assistant.
Posted by: lukeo, November 20, 2019, 10:22pm; Reply: 1
He's not all that good in my opinion.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 20, 2019, 10:27pm; Reply: 2
I don't know if he will be any good but he wears silly hats and his interviews are as boring as Hurst's.
Posted by: sydney, November 20, 2019, 10:29pm; Reply: 3
Best of what’s available
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 20, 2019, 10:31pm; Reply: 4
I would have thought he could and will do better than us. That is more of a reflection on us than him. And his stupid hats.
Posted by: AdamHaddock, November 20, 2019, 10:38pm; Reply: 5
If he, or someone else, can get us playing nice football then great.

But grinding out some results and restoring a gap over bottom clubs is more urgent. Down to six points now (eek)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, November 20, 2019, 10:40pm; Reply: 6
Tisdale? He’s a football manager not a f****g miracle worker he’ll not come here.
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 20, 2019, 10:42pm; Reply: 7
Does he have a big bag of glitter to cover the mountain of excrement we have got.
Posted by: AndyGTFC, November 20, 2019, 10:42pm; Reply: 8
Why would he want to come here honestly? He can do a lot better.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 20, 2019, 10:43pm; Reply: 9
Be careful what we wish for. Last time we were wanting a bloke who had the luck of the devil at Macclesfield for a while and looked good, turned us down, got found out at Shrewsbury ....  while we then ended up with a con merchant.

Not convinced about Tisdale. He may be the best of a bad bunch but he hasn’t torn up any trees away from Exeter has he?
Posted by: devs, November 20, 2019, 10:46pm; Reply: 10
I can tell you now it won't be Nolan and it wont be Tisdale or anyone who's had success in L1 or L2
Can't afford them
They aren't interested
I work in media industry and have contacts - as in all good journalists you don't/can't reveal sources

It will be a non league rising star - like Buckley, Hurst, Slade

Wild Halifax

That's what I'm hearing
Posted by: toontown, November 20, 2019, 11:04pm; Reply: 11
Is wild Halifax a person? Cool name!
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 20, 2019, 11:57pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from toontown
Is wild Halifax a person? Cool name!

If he watched tonight's game and he took the job he would be Mad Halifax.
Posted by: forza ivano, November 21, 2019, 12:16am; Reply: 13
Quoted from devs
I can tell you now it won't be Nolan and it wont be Tisdale or anyone who's had success in L1 or L2
Can't afford them
They aren't interested
I work in media industry and have contacts - as in all good journalists you don't/can't reveal sources

Wild Halifax

That's what I'm hearing

Don't think Ipswin would approve of him, never played a professional game in his life!   Mind you bloody impressive win ratio in his brief managerial career
Posted by: Rik e B, November 21, 2019, 1:39am; Reply: 14
Bromley or Barrow gaffers
Posted by: Davec, November 21, 2019, 6:02am; Reply: 15
Quoted from devs
Can't afford them
They aren't interested

Wild Halifax

That's what I'm hearing

I wouldn't mind Pete Wild from Halifax tbh, Oldham fans are complimentary about him in his 2 stints as caretaker manager and he's doing a good job at Halifax
Posted by: monkeyboy, November 21, 2019, 6:15am; Reply: 16
Dont think anyone is going to have success here unless they get a good January window.
But have you seen the fxxking budget.

How many managers now have screamed no money. Jolley and then Rob Scott caught on camara lightly complaining about it.

Sooner Fenty finds a buyer that can inject the better but he will not give his torture toy up.
Posted by: lukeo, November 21, 2019, 7:06am; Reply: 17
Be careful what we wish for. Last time we were wanting a bloke who had the luck of the devil at Macclesfield for a while and looked good, turned us down, got found out at Shrewsbury ....  while we then ended up with a con merchant.

Not convinced about Tisdale. He may be the best of a bad bunch but he hasn’t torn up any trees away from Exeter has he?

In fairness aswell he wasn't that much loved by half the Grecian fans anyway, half of them wanted him gone juust before they went on that brilliant run a couple of seasons back.. His fortune/team was down to the whole club being together and providing him with a decent youth academy etc.
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, November 21, 2019, 7:40am; Reply: 18

Assume your reference RR is to Askew who despite a poor spell at Shrewsbury seems to be doing ok at Port Vale despite their drubbing at BP. After watching us last night and hearing about the injuries to our so called strike force I am not sure anybody can achieve much until January purse strings permitting.

Does need a quick decision not the normal month of rumours before JF announces the latest rabbit in his headlights.
Posted by: sam gy, November 21, 2019, 7:53am; Reply: 19
No chance of him coming in. Not gonna relocate from down south and he had a very big budget to work with at MK.
Posted by: Son of Cod, November 21, 2019, 11:16am; Reply: 20
I think it's a terrible fit. He's just not a Town manager. I can't imagine he'd ever get us as a club. No point in getting the club to a point where we're sustainable and then overspending on a manager. Out of all the managers linked, I'm warming to the idea of Kewell.
Posted by: forza ivano, November 21, 2019, 4:51pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from devs
Can't afford them
They aren't interested

Wild Halifax

That's what I'm hearing

20-1 with paddy power, so i've had a couple of quid on it (just in case you really do know what you're talking about!)
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, November 21, 2019, 5:05pm; Reply: 22
I would be blooody wild if I thought people were tipping me to be the new Grimsby manager.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 11:44am