Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, November 18, 2019, 12:57pm
Is on the club we site you have to look in club news to find it but don’t get too excited
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, November 18, 2019, 1:02pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Is on the club we site you have to look in club news to find it but don’t get too excited

I think the confirmation that a takeover is as far away as ever is depressing. It means our demise will go on unabated.

He seems blissfully unaware the problems stem from his stewardship.
Posted by: ginnywings, November 18, 2019, 1:10pm; Reply: 2
Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 18, 2019, 1:15pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ginnywings

Just what I was going to say Ginny.
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, November 18, 2019, 1:16pm; Reply: 4
All banter aside I am staring to feel for you now as genuine fans.
As much as we are struggling this year - (And I can't actually believe how big the gap is bewteen div 2 and div 1) - Off the field we are in a good place, new stadium naming rights and Cowleys comp has cleared our debt.

However, surely JF realises that he has to market the club better and let someone who at least has sound business acument take over. We haven't got that much money and we are blown out of the water by most clubs financially in this league, but I do not see huge differences between us and you - Yes our crowds are good - But I am fairly certain yours could be.

To an outsider it seems all you need is good leadership, and the rest will follow suit - I don't mean a manager I mean chief exec etc - Money well spent of you ask me.. Instead of having Green on 2.5k on your bench..
Posted by: Rik e B, November 18, 2019, 5:03pm; Reply: 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9pCS8Qer.jpg[/img]
Posted by: golfer, November 18, 2019, 6:12pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ginnywings

Disagree with you Ginny-I would say " The more that changes the more it's the same thing "   :)
Posted by: Rik e B, November 18, 2019, 11:55pm; Reply: 7
Did somebody mention meme's?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/30c9pDL.jpg[/img]
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 2:53pm