Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, November 17, 2019, 4:31pm
Several people have posted suggestions as to who leaked the tape. Although it could have only come from a relatively small number of people it was done anonymously on Twitter (by an account that has been deleted) and nobody knows who did this.

Any post that names or hints who did this will be removed and posters who do so may be banned.
Posted by: Fishy clapper, November 17, 2019, 4:47pm; Reply: 1
Someone putting pressure on you again bob?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, November 17, 2019, 4:48pm; Reply: 2
[quote=2]Several people have posted suggestions as to who leaked the tape. Although it could have only come from a relatively small number of people it was done anonymously on Twitter (by an account that has been deleted) and nobody knows who did this.

Any post that names or hints who did this will be removed and posters who do so may be banned.
[/quote

Wow!!!
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, November 17, 2019, 4:50pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Fishy clapper
Someone putting pressure on you again bob?

Who on earth could that be ?
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 17, 2019, 4:50pm; Reply: 4
I would have thought it was somebody that was in the room at the time.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 17, 2019, 4:51pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from grimsby pete

An elephant?
Posted by: Cambs Mariner, November 17, 2019, 4:55pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters

An elephant?

Dramblys in Lithuanian.

Posted by: crusty ole pie, November 17, 2019, 5:02pm; Reply: 7
That’s a bit harsh
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 17, 2019, 5:10pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from grimsby pete

As the old song goes Pete....." Ain’t Necessarily So "

Someone could have left their phone in the room on record and left before it all kicked off and then picked it up afterwards

I remember there was a kids toy a few years back that encouraged eavesdropping so who knows what gadgets are out there now

Not the first time someone has done something surreptitiously.... maybe if we ever get a new ground there will have to be tighter security

Oh and by the way.....as to the identity of the whistle-blower. as another song goes  " It wasn't me "  ;)
Posted by: crusty ole pie, November 17, 2019, 5:14pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from GrimRob
Several people have posted suggestions as to who leaked the tape. Although it could have only come from a relatively small number of people it was done anonymously on Twitter (by an account that has been deleted) and nobody knows who did this.

So rob knows the culprit or are you going to remove all names just in case
I will test this
FATHER CHRISTMAS I believe to be responsible
Posted by: Fishy clapper, November 17, 2019, 5:21pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from crusty ole pie

So rob knows the culprit or are you going to remove all names just in case
I will test this
FATHER CHRISTMAS I believe to be responsible

If he hadn’t been banned already I’m sure he’d report your accusation and demand your removal from the fishy
Posted by: Ipswin, November 17, 2019, 5:32pm; Reply: 11
Is any one really bothered who released it? The time of its release is more interesting. Personally I'd like it to have come out immediately after it happened. Whoever is responsible at least waited until Jolley had left

'I'm Spartacus' springs to mind
Posted by: Rik e B, November 17, 2019, 5:36pm; Reply: 12
I don't care who released it and don't thinks it matters, I made a suggestion elsewhere before seeing this so may he due a ban who knows. But draconiam shut downs on the Fishy always come from a certain place
Posted by: Rik e B, November 17, 2019, 5:47pm; Reply: 13
Can I say who I think didn't do it?

I don't think the club would want the negative media bringing the club into disrepute just to try justify their decision. Football Clubs keep their muck in house as and all of them put out false statements at times to deflect or cover from truth. Be it an 'injury' to cover a bust up or 'nothing to report' then a stellar signing the next day or whatever.

The fact this splattered over national tabloid media now highlights this
Posted by: thevera, November 17, 2019, 5:50pm; Reply: 14
Was it.........................Rebekah Vardy's account
Posted by: Rik e B, November 17, 2019, 5:52pm; Reply: 15
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7hx9lzY.jpg[/img]
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 17, 2019, 5:52pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Rik e B
Can I say who I think didn't do it?

I don't think the club would want the negative media bringing the club into disrepute just to try justify their decision. Football Clubs keep their muck in house as and all of them put out false statements at times to deflect or cover from truth. Be it an 'injury' to cover a bust up or 'nothing to report' then a stellar signing the next day or whatever.

The fact this splattered over national tabloid media now highlights this

Does it really matter? Once something gets in the public domain it’s there forever.
Posted by: Spidey, November 17, 2019, 6:03pm; Reply: 17
It was the Russians!!
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, November 17, 2019, 6:07pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Spidey
It was the Russians!!

Wish we could attract some Russian rouble
Posted by: forza ivano, November 17, 2019, 6:09pm; Reply: 19
Oh dear Rob. You are on danger of losing all credibility.

Let me be the first to say that I believe that mr. Fenty has had absolutely nothing to do with this.......... is this ok rob?
Posted by: moosey_club, November 17, 2019, 6:09pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from Ipswin
Is any one really bothered who released it? The time of its release is more interesting. Personally I'd like it to have come out immediately after it happened. Whoever is responsible at least waited until Jolley had left

'I'm Spartacus' springs to mind

Bullsh!t ..

I'm Spartacus(orc)
Posted by: Henryscat, November 17, 2019, 6:45pm; Reply: 21
Posted by: always grimsby, November 17, 2019, 7:03pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from crusty ole pie
That’s a bit harsh

That’s a tad harsh I’ve heard that before  from somebody who everyone knows 😂😂
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 17, 2019, 7:24pm; Reply: 23
Great to see that the club are really focused on the important  things like securing investment and getting a new manager.
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, November 17, 2019, 7:31pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Henryscat

Be careful Winston they're always watching you.

Posted by: jock dock tower, November 17, 2019, 7:32pm; Reply: 25
Would a plain and simple statement advising of potential problems that folk might find themselves in should they post such info not suffice? It is a public forum after all Rob, and to use the language you did was a mistake.

I run a number of online sites myself so am aware of the needs for you to be pro active when someone comes a knocking with advice, but surely it could have been put together in a way where folk were aware of their responsibilities without threatening them?

I thought that 24 hour period of first Farage and then Jolley was a PR disaster, but this on top takes the biscuit.
Posted by: GrimRob, November 17, 2019, 7:50pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from jock dock tower
Would a plain and simple statement advising of potential problems that folk might find themselves in should they post such info not suffice? It is a public forum after all Rob, and to use the language you did was a mistake.

I run a number of online sites myself so am aware of the needs for you to be pro active when someone comes a knocking with advice, but surely it could have been put together in a way where folk were aware of their responsibilities without threatening them?

I thought that 24 hour period of first Farage and then Jolley was a PR disaster, but this on top takes the biscuit.

I don't see anything even vaguely threatening. I was only trying to warn people to watch what they say.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, November 17, 2019, 7:53pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from jock dock tower

It was plain and simple.
Posted by: forza ivano, November 17, 2019, 8:06pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from GrimRob

I don't see anything even vaguely threatening. I was only trying to warn people to watch what they say.

Yeah, of course you were.the fact that all of us have taken it as a threat tells us all you need to know. It might appear to an outsider that once again You've been leant on and once again you'vecavedin. Obviously I dont believe that for amoment
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 17, 2019, 8:08pm; Reply: 29
[quote=746]Would a plain and simple statement advising of potential problems that folk might find themselves in should they post such info not suffice? It is a public forum after all Rob, and to use the language you did was a mistake.

Not the first time Rob’s caved in.  But given the amount of adverts on here nowadays. I think I understand why !!!
Posted by: GrimRob, November 17, 2019, 8:18pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from forza ivano

Yeah, of course you were.the fact that all of us have taken it as a threat tells us all you need to know. It might appear to an outsider that once again You've been leant on and once again you'vecavedin. Obviously I dont believe that for amoment

You are jumping to huge conclusions again based upon very little knowledge. I can see now why you might post speculative stories claiming to be "in the know".
Posted by: forza ivano, November 17, 2019, 8:22pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from GrimRob

You are jumping to huge conclusions again based upon very little knowledge. I can see now why you might post speculative stories claiming to be "in the know".

Oooooh. I think i may have hit a nerve.  As I said I dont believe it for a moment. 😉
Posted by: Mallyner, November 17, 2019, 8:40pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from GrimRob

Julian Assange?  :-/
Posted by: lukeo, November 17, 2019, 8:41pm; Reply: 33
It was Professor Plum in the Library with the Revolver.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 17, 2019, 8:47pm; Reply: 34
Perhaps John will tell us in "Part 2"   ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Henryscat, November 17, 2019, 8:49pm; Reply: 35
I retract my 1984 statement after watching the JF interview.

Jolley is no stranger to the independent press complaints association (see his wiki) and I have a feeling that this may become a legal case.
Posted by: RichMariner, November 17, 2019, 10:06pm; Reply: 36
Am I right in thinking this was originally leaked on Twitter? I know someone who works in their data team and I'm almost certain they'd be able to track who posted it.

But they wouldn't (or shouldn't) tell me because that would breach their privacy laws.

Not even off the record...
Posted by: chaos33, November 17, 2019, 10:09pm; Reply: 37
Apparently there’s no such thing.
Posted by: Croxton, November 17, 2019, 10:19pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from Henryscat
I retract my 1984 statement after watching the JF interview.

Jolley is no stranger to the independent press complaints association (see his wiki) and I have a feeling that this may become a legal case.

There have been several times when Rob has asked for caution when folk post their postulations about what may have happened over the last few years. Simply naming someone can be problematic for the poster, for Rob and the club. Giving clues or hints is just as risky. Defending oneself in litigation can be ruinous to reputation and finances. Do we really want the Fishy to take a hit? It's already very loosely moderated in terms of breaches of rules in respect of low level abuse and some give and take is generally accepted. If I, as Croxton,  post a thinly disguised reference to a poster who is related to a plumber who unblocked a journalist's  drain and found a memory stick which had the recording of said incident on it, could Rob be forced to reveal my identity to some authority? My take is that Rob is trying to protect all of us.
Posted by: golfer, November 17, 2019, 10:26pm; Reply: 39
Not many people can see sense, or they do just to cause conflict.
Posted by: Rob_in_Grimsby, November 17, 2019, 10:35pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from Rik e B
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7hx9lzY.jpg[/img]

Wrong Director in the picture  ;)
Posted by: Rik e B, November 18, 2019, 12:11am; Reply: 41
Yeah wasn't 100% had right guy but couldn't remember the other name 😬
Posted by: Rik e B, November 18, 2019, 12:15am; Reply: 42
Clear as day whenever collar felt in my eyes, why can't there be some sort of legal disclaimer cover page so people can speak freely without it causing pressure towards the site owners.

What we say doesn't represent the views of The Fishy as a site or entity.
Posted by: bax, November 18, 2019, 8:17am; Reply: 43
Quoted from Rik e B
Clear as day whenever collar felt in my eyes, why can't there be some sort of legal disclaimer cover page so people can speak freely without it causing pressure towards the site owners.

What we say doesn't represent the views of The Fishy as a site or entity.

Because that’s not how the law of libel works. If someone accuses person X of leaking it and they didn’t, they could choose to sue both the person who made the claim and Rob for running a the Fishy and broadcasting it. So he’s taking reasonable steps to protect himself which is very sensible.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, November 18, 2019, 9:36am; Reply: 44
Quoted from Croxton

There have been several times when Rob has asked for caution when folk post their postulations about what may have happened over the last few years. Simply naming someone can be problematic for the poster, for Rob and the club. Giving clues or hints is just as risky. Defending oneself in litigation can be ruinous to reputation and finances. Do we really want the Fishy to take a hit? It's already very loosely moderated in terms of breaches of rules in respect of low level abuse and some give and take is generally accepted. If I, as Croxton,  post a thinly disguised reference to a poster who is related to a plumber who unblocked a journalist's  drain and found a memory stick which had the recording of said incident on it, could Rob be forced to reveal my identity to some authority? My take is that Rob is trying to protect all of us.

Spot on
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 18, 2019, 10:04am; Reply: 45
Quoted from GrimRob

And rightly so Rob.  EVERYBODY needs to be careful.  Some on here are still inferring that MJ was 'sacked' and using that phrase quite loosely.   That's not the truth according to JF.

A quote from the released statement.

“He wasn’t sacked. We are really disappointed with the whole affair.''

Just saying  ;)
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 18, 2019, 10:58am; Reply: 46
We do our talking on the pitch.
Posted by: lee65, November 18, 2019, 11:16am; Reply: 47
Quoted from jonnyboy82

We can't have much to say about anything at the minute then  ;)
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, November 18, 2019, 11:32am; Reply: 48
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Silence is golden!!!
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 18, 2019, 12:07pm; Reply: 49
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Quite a rare talent then.

Being able to talk backwards  ;)
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 18, 2019, 1:32pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from jonnyboy82

Noooo Jonny

You're getting mixed up.... its our PR we do on the pitch

I know this to be true because we were all told this in a previous interview from above  ;)

Posted by: grimsby pete, November 18, 2019, 2:43pm; Reply: 51
I wonder if the club will try and do some detective work and find the person who recorded it,

1  Where did the conversation take place.

2.  Who was in the said room prior to the recording,

3. Who was in the room while the discussion took place.

4. Who sneaked back in the room after the discussion.

5. Line all the people involved and don't let them go home until one confesses   ;D

OR

Maybe they already know.
Posted by: SomeSanity, November 18, 2019, 2:47pm; Reply: 52
Who cares, he's gone. Adios, finito.

It was always going to surface, I mean if the board had got wind of it, then it was only time until us 'normal folk' got wind.

Time we built a bridge and got over it me thinks. Onwards and upwards UTM
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 18, 2019, 2:52pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from SomeSanity
Who cares, he's gone. Adios, finito.

It was always going to surface, I mean if the board had got wind of it, then it was only time until us 'normal folk' got wind.

Time we built a bridge and got over it me thinks. Onwards and upwards UTM

We have got to talk about something as we have had very little football to talk about for a month or more.
Posted by: SomeSanity, November 18, 2019, 2:59pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from grimsby pete

We have got to talk about something as we have had very little football to talk about for a month or more.

Oh, in that case,

It's the same source that leaked it to the club board surely?

Posted by: Maringer, November 18, 2019, 3:34pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from grimsby pete

Or for much of the season, in fact.
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, November 19, 2019, 12:00pm; Reply: 56
If the person who leaked the recording had any bollox they should stand up and be counted but doubt that they will.Most journalists carry portable recorders and most mobile phones can record .If it was a journalist then Jolley was vindicated in his assessment of them.If it was a member of staff then just how long before board room leaks?  Whoever it was needs naming as they're in the same league as other malicious callers--low life.  
Posted by: RichMariner, November 19, 2019, 12:41pm; Reply: 57
Just to play devil's advocate for a minute...

Whether the audio was leaked or not, it doesn't excuse the way Jolley conducted himself towards MD and JT who, let's not forget, did not raise their voices or swear at him in return.

You can say it was 'off the record' but if you're going to rant and rave in the way MJ did, in front of people who weren't the target of his tirade, you're putting yourself at risk. If he had a problem with RH he should've addressed it privately with them.

I have zero sympathy with MJ on this, even though I supported him through the tough times and thought he was the man to take us forward.

I for one am glad this all came out. I understand he was under pressure and angry at losing to Orient at that moment, but despite being one person in front of the microphone it turns out he was the polar opposite when he thought it wasn't on. I haven't got time for people like that.

Doing the right thing, even when no one's watching or listening, is what integrity is all about. If you have integrity, you won't end up like Michael Jolley.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 19, 2019, 12:52pm; Reply: 58
Jolley sounded so calm in his after match interview,

So what happened in between  ?
Posted by: Biccys, November 19, 2019, 1:03pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from RichMariner
Just to play devil's advocate for a minute...

Whether the audio was leaked or not, it doesn't excuse the way Jolley conducted himself towards MD and JT who, let's not forget, did not raise their voices or swear at him in return.

You can say it was 'off the record' but if you're going to rant and rave in the way MJ did, in front of people who weren't the target of his tirade, you're putting yourself at risk. If he had a problem with RH he should've addressed it privately with them.

I have zero sympathy with MJ on this, even though I supported him through the tough times and thought he was the man to take us forward.

I for one am glad this all came out. I understand he was under pressure and angry at losing to Orient at that moment, but despite being one person in front of the microphone it turns out he was the polar opposite when he thought it wasn't on. I haven't got time for people like that.

Doing the right thing, even when no one's watching or listening, is what integrity is all about. If you have integrity, you won't end up like Michael Jolley.

Exactly, just like the Trump "whistleblower" the leaker is kind of irrelevant. There's an incident that happened, someone reported it, the matter is now resolved.

The leaker is neither here nor there. The fact there was an issue is the point.
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 19, 2019, 1:25pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Biccys

Exactly, just like the Trump "whistleblower" the leaker is kind of irrelevant. There's an incident that happened, someone reported it, the matter is now resolved.

Indeed.  But surely 'whistleblowers' should be able to report their concerns to MODs etc without fear of being named in the very same thread  :P
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 19, 2019, 1:29pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from grimsby pete
Jolley sounded so calm in his after match interview,

So what happened in between  ?

I've just looked at it again Pete and while he seemed in control with the answers he gave to JT in the post match interview, not ducking any of the criticism, it would seem underneath that calm and collected exterior he was about to blow

I wonder if the "altercation" he had with the "fan" was still irking him and he just went off on one because of the frustration of seeing us concede four times and then having to rationalise it all when below the surface he was still seething.

Not the smartest of things to have done with the rant but I guess it had been a trying afternoon and while he maybe tried to keep a lid on it, he just succumbed to the pressure
Posted by: sam gy, November 19, 2019, 1:34pm; Reply: 62
It has been confirmed that the post match interview took place AFTER the infamous rant.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, November 19, 2019, 1:50pm; Reply: 63
Really??

Surprised that the post match interview even happened at all after a rant like that!!
Posted by: golfer, November 19, 2019, 2:08pm; Reply: 64
If one of our top goal scorers had sworn at Jolley would he have been sacked ?

If one of our goalkeepers had sworn at Jolley would he have been sacked ?

If we were 5 points clear at the top of league would Jolley have been sacked ?

ANSWER =" Sack the facking lot "
Posted by: Tommy, November 19, 2019, 2:15pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from golfer
If one of our top goal scorers had sworn at Jolley would he have been sacked ?

If one of our goalkeepers had sworn at Jolley would he have been sacked ?

If we were 5 points clear at the top of league would Jolley have been sacked ?

ANSWER =" Sack the facking lot "

Jolley didn't get sacked.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 19, 2019, 2:16pm; Reply: 66
Quoted from sam gy
It has been confirmed that the post match interview took place AFTER the infamous rant.

Must have missed that in amongst all the posts and interviews

Who was it who confirmed that?
Posted by: Ipswin, November 19, 2019, 4:19pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from sam gy

That is very odd, are we sure both the tirade and then the interview were Jolley? Split personality I reckon

Posted by: golfer, November 19, 2019, 6:12pm; Reply: 68
Quoted from Ipswin

That is very odd, are we sure both the tirade and then the interview were Jolley? Split personality I reckon

I think it was John Culshaw impersonating him on JSF's request. I know it was his posh car outside BP the other day-maybe having a rehearsal.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 19, 2019, 6:20pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from sam gy

If that was the case you would have thought John Tondour  who have ended it saying,

"  DO YOU STILL THINK I AM A FOOKING DISGRACE  twit "   ;D
Posted by: Rik e B, November 19, 2019, 6:36pm; Reply: 70
I remember mentioning at the time that Jolley's interview seemed very strange... A kind of false flat positivity, smarmy sarcasm.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 19, 2019, 8:07pm; Reply: 71
Jolley shouldn’t have spouted off like that, but I believe he’s got a point.

It’s suspicious that the recording starts with Jolley going off on one. Not excusing him but what was said before?

(His employer hasn’t got a great record of dealing appropriately with Mr Dean either).
Posted by: TAGG, November 19, 2019, 8:39pm; Reply: 72
Quoted from GrimRob

Fook me has Kim jone-Corbyn and his Communist cohorts been elected already???
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, November 19, 2019, 11:01pm; Reply: 73
Quoted from Biccys

So what you are implying is that the "leaker" has integrity.Right or wrong Jolley didn't go behind the "victims' backs and at least they know who did the deed, unlike the leaker.
Posted by: Mayaman, November 19, 2019, 11:42pm; Reply: 74
Jolly did address it privately ( or so he thought ) with RH Humberside. Or do you mean, the RH management. He didn't do it very eloquently though.
Posted by: bax, November 20, 2019, 6:54am; Reply: 75

So what you are implying is that the "leaker" has integrity.Right or wrong Jolley didn't go behind the "victims' backs and at least they know who did the deed, unlike the leaker.

He went behind the clubs back though. And whether or not he was upfront, that’s not the way a representative of the flub should behave.

Ultimately the manager left before this was in the public domain and it being so has probably helped clear the air and answered a lot of questions the original club statement didn’t.
Posted by: Stranger in the Park, November 20, 2019, 8:36am; Reply: 76
Quoted from bax

He went behind the clubs back though. And whether or not he was upfront, that’s not the way a representative of the flub should behave.

Ultimately the manager left before this was in the public domain and it being so has probably helped clear the air and answered a lot of questions the original club statement didn’t.

The trouble with "sound bites" is that we do not have the full information on what was said before the recorder was switched on - or off. Someone must have made a very prevocative remark for Jolley - who is usually the most polite of people- to explode in the manner he did. It could be that despite the game result he felt he needed to protect his players and retaliated.It is quite conceivable that this whole episode was a setup, by possibly more than one person, to provoke a reaction and the perpetrator had the recorder set to go. Also,it's quite obvious that there is a lot more to this episode than has been revealed, especially as Jolley exited without his side of the story being told.
Posted by: Tommy, November 20, 2019, 9:55am; Reply: 77

The trouble with "sound bites" is that we do not have the full information on what was said before the recorder was switched on - or off. Someone must have made a very prevocative remark for Jolley - who is usually the most polite of people- to explode in the manner he did.

There was no provocation.

Someone must have made a very prevocative remark for Jolley - who is usually the most polite of people- to explode in the manner he did.  

On camera.

It is quite conceivable that this whole episode was a setup, by possibly more than one person, to provoke a reaction and the perpetrator had the recorder set to go.

Although this was clearly what happened, in reverse, with the Slade/Dean ambush a couple of years ago, this wasn't any sort of set-up I'm afraid.

(allegedly)
Posted by: Rik e B, November 20, 2019, 10:38am; Reply: 78
Are you the leaker?
Posted by: Rik e B, November 20, 2019, 10:39am; Reply: 79
You speaking with authority as though you were in the room at least.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 20, 2019, 10:52am; Reply: 80
Did we ever find out who leaked the tape on Fenty a year or 2 ago ?
Posted by: Tommy, November 20, 2019, 10:59am; Reply: 81
Haha, no Rik. Just been informed of the same info as a few others have been by the sounds of it. I've now added "allegedly" to my post.
Posted by: sam gy, November 20, 2019, 12:09pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Must have missed that in amongst all the posts and interviews

Who was it who confirmed that?

A few of the RH staff i think - Mike White definitely did a few times, here's one of them:

https://twitter.com/mikewhitesport/status/1196193434954014720

Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 20, 2019, 2:06pm; Reply: 83
Thanks for that Sam

Just found the thread on Twitter although the initial tweet has been removed so not sure what it was

https://twitter.com/mikewhitesport/status/1196193011543298048?s=21
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 11:37am