Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Croxton, November 1, 2019, 8:56am
Cancel any plans for the last away match at Crewe on April 18th.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/sheffield-university-students-banned-from-wearing-sombrero-fancy-dress-outfits-0lmp9wk9s
Posted by: golfer, November 1, 2019, 9:12am; Reply: 1
Absolutely ridiculous-same sort of people trying to stop everything-Snowflake Ltd.  Next they will be stopping us wearing black and white stripes cos.it insults the Madagascan Desert Giraffe
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 1, 2019, 10:54am; Reply: 2
I have to agree with the article about not clapping which should be replaced with hand waving and that this should apply to everyone even football supporters.(clap)

However this may well offend the hand waving pygmies of the Central Amazonian Rain Forest.
Posted by: Posh Harry, November 1, 2019, 1:04pm; Reply: 3
Ffs
Posted by: golfer, November 1, 2019, 2:06pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Posh Harry
Ffs

You can't say that Posh harry
Posted by: Posh Harry, November 1, 2019, 2:16pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from golfer

I still live in a democratic free speaking country golfer so I can say what I want.

Oh, hold on, what’s that knocking at the door, seems they want to get in urgently, speak later........
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 1, 2019, 2:22pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Posh Harry

I still live in a democratic free speaking country golfer so I can say what I want.

Oh, hold on, what’s that knocking at the door, seems they want to get in urgently, speak later........

Just disconnect the bell and put a notice on the door to say that you are emotionally disturbed by loud noises like knocking on the door. Ask them to go and wave at the window to attract your attention ..................... and draw the curtains.

Posted by: Mallyner, November 1, 2019, 3:14pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Posh Harry

Post Code Lottery?  :)
Posted by: forza ivano, November 1, 2019, 3:50pm; Reply: 8
Posh Harry was just asking for the return of the best poster on the fishy :) :) :)
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 1, 2019, 3:58pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Posh Harry

Just tell them they can’t arrest you as you identify yourself as a hatstand.   That’ll fuk em  ;D
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 1, 2019, 4:55pm; Reply: 10

Just disconnect the bell and put a notice on the door to say that you are emotionally disturbed by loud noises like knocking on the door. Ask them to go and wave at the window to attract your attention ..................... and draw the curtains.

Or.......just lift the letter box flap and tell them to fack off.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 1, 2019, 6:05pm; Reply: 11
Second peg and we haven’t even had a ‘it’s political correctness gone bad’ yet. Just a solitary ‘snowflake’.

Come on boys. Pull your  fingers out (with apologies to our Dutch brethren). Get your cliches out for the gender non-binary types.
Posted by: Rik e B, November 1, 2019, 6:48pm; Reply: 12
I despair I really do.

My ten year old Son came out with "don't assume gender" the other day, I wasnt happy and grilled him where he got that from and he said 'these people come round school sometimes'. Indoctrination stations in full effect.
Posted by: rancido, November 1, 2019, 8:29pm; Reply: 13
This actually happened at a local school recently. A 12 year old boy (a relative of my partner) approached a teacher and asked for a coloured pencil. The teacher said he was prejudiced and shouldn't use the word "coloured". When he mentioned that he wasn't bothered about what colour pencil she gave him and that is why he used the word, she replied that he should be more specific and not use that word. Words failed me when this was repeated to me.
Posted by: Rik e B, November 1, 2019, 8:46pm; Reply: 14
🙄
Posted by: Teesknees, November 1, 2019, 8:51pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from golfer

You can't say Posh, that might offend rich people, poor people or any fuc'er!!!

I understand you can't have your tea black or white now...... it has to be with or without,,,,I'm obviously devastated!!
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 2, 2019, 12:12am; Reply: 16
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Second peg and we haven’t even had a ‘it’s political correctness gone bad’ yet. Just a solitary ‘snowflake’.

Come on boys. Pull your  fingers out (with apologies to our Dutch brethren). Get your cliches out for the gender non-binary types.

Here you go, another example of the world going mad in the hands of the "politically correct snowflakes"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7639877/British-port-known-Little-White-Town-1855-changes-signs-following-complaints.html
Posted by: Rik e B, November 2, 2019, 2:57am; Reply: 17
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Come on boys.

Don't assume gender.

Posted by: Gaffer58, November 2, 2019, 4:08pm; Reply: 18
So as some people put themselves down ad Klingon on the census does that mean if I dress as one at a fancy dress party would I be offending somebody and get a visit from the PC police.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 2, 2019, 9:14pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Gaffer58
So as some people put themselves down ad Klingon on the census does that mean if I dress as one at a fancy dress party would I be offending somebody and get a visit from the PC police.

“It’s life Jim but not as we know it.”

Posted by: louth_in_the_south, November 2, 2019, 9:47pm; Reply: 20
Bizarrely I met one of the Barnet mariachi band members on a night out in Bedford 😂😂 he’s from Hartlepool originally 😂😂
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 1:34pm