Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), September 26, 2019, 4:55pm
A lad seemed to be a bit lost and a bit worse for drink, we came across him at Westminster. He'd lost who he traveled down with and got on the the wrong train. He said he was going to Wembley Park. I told him the Jubilee line was what he wanted and we were going that way. i was expecting him to follow us but I'd turned around and he'd gone. He went to the platform going the other way. I went to find him but he'd already boarded the train and had gone towards Stratford. I Think he was called Wayne Crouch, but was a bit incoherent when I asked him. I hope he got home safely. Does anyone know of him and if he got back.
Posted by: barralad, September 26, 2019, 6:18pm; Reply: 1
Mark..there is a big Town fan called Wayne Crouch. He's quite a big chap mid fifties in age I'd guess. He's a taxi driver.
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), September 26, 2019, 7:09pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from barralad
Mark..there is a big Town fan called Wayne Crouch. He's quite a big chap mid fifties in age I'd guess. He's a taxi driver.

Maybe he said his dad was Wayne Crouch. He'd had a bit to drink.Thanks Ian, hope you are doing OK.
Posted by: toontown, September 27, 2019, 8:29am; Reply: 3
Isn't there a Wayne on here that's incoherent at the best of times?!
Posted by: Tommy, September 27, 2019, 8:37am; Reply: 4
He stopped us at Earls Court station after recognising us as Town. Was really distressed to be honest and asked for help saying he'd just been going the wrong way on a train for ages but managed to get back there. One of our group found his brother on facebook and rang him, then told the lad where he needed to be at the station and what train he needed to get on (he was trying to get to Wembley station I think).
Posted by: Mallyner, September 27, 2019, 2:10pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Tommy
He stopped us at Earls Court station after recognising us as Town. Was really distressed to be honest and asked for help saying he'd just been going the wrong way on a train for ages but managed to get back there. One of our group found his brother on facebook and rang him, then told the lad where he needed to be at the station and what train he needed to get on (he was trying to get to Wembley station I think).

Bless him I hope he got back safely. I find Earls Court Station confusing myself when I am sober.

I wonder if Frazer is still riding the underground too, as I can't seem to see the Exeter prediction thread.  ;)

Posted by: Posh Harry, September 27, 2019, 4:03pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from toontown
Isn't there a Wayne on here that's incoherent at the best of times?!

Surname Kerr? 🙂
Posted by: moosey_club, September 27, 2019, 4:13pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Posh Harry

Surname Kerr? 🙂

I think you are confusing him with his Spanish cousin...Juan
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), September 27, 2019, 7:20pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Tommy

Thanks Tommy.
Posted by: golfer, September 27, 2019, 8:28pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club

I think you are confusing him with his Spanish cousin...Juan

Come again ?
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 27, 2019, 8:44pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from golfer

Come again ?

At my age I'd need 3 weeks recovery period!!!
Posted by: forza ivano, September 27, 2019, 9:28pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from golfer

Come again ?

Wife has just tried on tight,a!most see through, polka dot blouse so don't mind if I do. See you in 30 mins :)
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 9:45am