Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, September 25, 2019, 10:24am
Just a quick one to all mariners travelling down to London today to have a safe journey and a great day.

I know we disagree and some still treat me like a sausagešŸ˜‚ but we all town at the end of the day and we come together..

Enjoy it. UTM
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, September 25, 2019, 11:00am; Reply: 1
Nice sentiments JB šŸ‘ and Iā€™d second that too

When allā€™s said and done we are like a big family who have their differences from time to time but weā€™re all looking out for each other no matter if thereā€™s a silly sausage or two amongst us! šŸ˜‰

All Town Arenā€™t We!

UTM GTID šŸ
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, September 25, 2019, 11:10am; Reply: 2
Setting off in an hour, so, hopefully see you all in Earls Court.
UTM
Posted by: Spidey, September 25, 2019, 11:15am; Reply: 3
Setting off very soon, parking at Westfield, safe journey everyone, let's show these Premier League fans what a real Grimsby Town following is like! Let's hope we get a win, if not, at least a goal to celebrate! UTM
Posted by: jimgtfc, September 25, 2019, 11:24am; Reply: 4
Absolutely gutted not to be there tonight, my old man used to live on Fulham Road near the ground. So make some huge noise for the boys, and letā€™s hope they play their hearts out!

Safe trip

UTM!!!
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 25, 2019, 11:31am; Reply: 5
To all the GTFC fans making this journey, we are one of a kind, we are passionate, loud and proud...stay safe, enjoy the experience and sing like it's the last night at the proms..
Besides myself I can't be there due to work commitments but will be listening intently to Mr John Tondeur on the wireless later...
UTM, GTFC til we die...
Posted by: oochiad, September 25, 2019, 11:32am; Reply: 6
Just set off from Yorkshire, safe travels everyone. UTM!!!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, September 25, 2019, 11:38am; Reply: 7
Have a great time all irrespective of the result, Iā€™ll be at work listening to commentary.
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 25, 2019, 3:21pm; Reply: 8
Just passed Peterborough on A1(M). Currently sunny and dry, heading for Cockfosters for tube to Earl's Court.
Posted by: Yossarian, September 25, 2019, 3:28pm; Reply: 9
It chucked it down this morning down here in That There London.   Now beautiful and sunny.   Just leavung work to moisten my throat chords.....  

See you all in the pub!!
Posted by: promotion plaice, September 25, 2019, 4:43pm; Reply: 10

Don't know what it's like in London but we are just outside Luton on the motorway and it's absolutely chucking it down.
Posted by: Mariner93er, September 25, 2019, 4:58pm; Reply: 11
Blue skies here
Posted by: lukeo, September 25, 2019, 5:33pm; Reply: 12
Anyone know if coxy has managed a lift? 4 townn fans broke down near Peterborough and 3/4 had been picked uo so far..
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 1:16pm