Posted by: Poojah, September 24, 2019, 9:11pm
[youtube]V-GRH2VBOSw[/youtube]

[youtube]5j2vySVxPa0[/youtube]

[youtube]ZFUzMgD2NOY[/youtube]

[youtube]QsTjqJl5wG0[/youtube]

[youtube]xqw28e1rDCU[/youtube]

[youtube]qclX2H_VinE[/youtube]

[youtube]Ozx5aB6Wf-Y[/youtube]

The funny thing about football, is that these things should never, ever happen. And yet they do.

BELIEVE.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, September 24, 2019, 9:17pm; Reply: 1
It’s nights like tomorrow night what makes supporting our club so special - turning up miles from home backed by 1000’s of the best supporters in the land and knowing that we just might do it and if we do we will make history and it will be one of those nights that live long in the memory and are talked about forever

We ARE Town
Posted by: Poojah, September 24, 2019, 9:18pm; Reply: 2
And here's a little Brucie bonus for you, featuring our James:

[youtube]X-s4SN-rz8Y[/youtube]

Just imagine.
Posted by: Poojah, September 24, 2019, 9:48pm; Reply: 3
As I was saying; Colchester knock out Spurs on penalties. Spurs played several first teamers including Alli, Son, Eriksen, Lucas Moura, Dier and Lamela.

It can be done.
Posted by: mariner91, September 24, 2019, 10:09pm; Reply: 4
Even if we get tonked tomorrow, let's sing our hearts out and make the most of the occasion. It's not often we play away at a team that has won the CL within the last decade.
Posted by: LH, September 24, 2019, 10:33pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from mariner91
Even if we get tonked tomorrow, let's sing our hearts out and make the most of the occasion. It's not often we play away at a team that has won the CL within the last decade.

The last time we played away at the Europa League/UEFA Cup holders we beat them.

Go tomorrow but don’t you dare come back with the ability to speak! ATAW!
Posted by: The Yard Dog, September 24, 2019, 11:41pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Poojah
[youtube]V-GRH2VBOSw[/youtube]

[youtube]5j2vySVxPa0[/youtube]

[youtube]ZFUzMgD2NOY[/youtube]

[youtube]QsTjqJl5wG0[/youtube]

[youtube]xqw28e1rDCU[/youtube]

[youtube]qclX2H_VinE[/youtube]

[youtube]Ozx5aB6Wf-Y[/youtube]

The funny thing about football, is that these things should never, ever happen. And yet they do.

BELIEVE.

The Everton game, is the most one sided game I have seen, wonder what the stats were, THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERED was WILKO's goal, got soaked that game and grease on my Benneton top from hanging on to the railings.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 25, 2019, 12:04am; Reply: 7
Quoted from The Yard Dog

The Everton game, is the most one sided game I have seen, wonder what the stats were, THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERED was WILKO's goal, got soaked that game and grease on my Benneton top from hanging on to the railings.

35 years later and you're still drawing attention to your Benetton top! Get over yourself  ;)
Posted by: 137 (Guest), September 25, 2019, 12:47am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Poojah
As I was saying; Colchester knock out Spurs on penalties. Spurs played several first teamers including Alli, Son, Eriksen, Lucas Moura, Dier and Lamela.

It can be done.

Pity, really, it might sharpen the focus of our opponents.
Can imagine Lampard starting his pre-match talk with "Right, now we don't want to do a Tottenham...".

Doubt I was the only one failing to hold back the tears watching those vids - most grateful to you.
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 4:13pm