Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, September 21, 2019, 7:16pm
Just to let you know we were on 15 points in mid November last season .Don't know if you've checked your calender but it's late September and we've got a date with Chelsea on Wednesday. That numpty Jolley has definitely got to go
Posted by: LH, September 21, 2019, 7:24pm; Reply: 1
He’s been deactivated.
Posted by: Rik e B, September 21, 2019, 7:37pm; Reply: 2
Permanently under his rock.
Posted by: marinerdazza, September 21, 2019, 10:04pm; Reply: 3
Probably a Lincoln fan and has other things on his mind tonight.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 22, 2019, 1:49am; Reply: 4
Be fair. We have had a bad month. Typical streaky bad run. So bad it's left us way down in......let me see......6,7,8,9. Oh 9th place.
Posted by: Kris2, September 22, 2019, 6:13pm; Reply: 5
He's just a person who lives to rub it in and create drama when we lose. There are a few who only appear if we lost. Bit of a slow September with 1 win in 5 if you ignore a game nobody really cares about that would make it 6. We are a much better team than last season though and that was the goal.

It's a couple of months into the season though and people get all doom and gloom if we lose a couple of games. I think everyone forgot the miserable start last season, the fact we never got going until December and that run being followed by two straight home losses, going down to Lincoln and being hammered by FGR. We struggled with constancy and every good run was followed by a really bad run. I think we can do better this season and it's already showing in a much better start than last season. We finished 17th so a mid table finish would be a big improvement. A top half finish would be fantastic.
Posted by: forza ivano, September 22, 2019, 11:08pm; Reply: 6
Feck me. I could get post of the week at this rate.can I have a couple more ticks please? ;) ;) :K) :K) :K) :K) 8) 8) 8)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 23, 2019, 11:22pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from forza ivano
Feck me. I could get post of the week at this rate.can I have a couple more ticks please? ;) ;) :K) :K) :K) :K) 8) 8) 8)

Your wish fulfilled.  ;D

Well done.
Posted by: golfer, September 24, 2019, 7:57am; Reply: 8
Quoted from forza ivano

Attention seeker :)
Posted by: marinerdazza, September 30, 2019, 10:41am; Reply: 9
Still missing?
Posted by: Hagrid, September 30, 2019, 11:06am; Reply: 10
he's banned
Posted by: marinerdazza, September 30, 2019, 11:43am; Reply: 11
That’ll explain it.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 30, 2019, 12:23pm; Reply: 12
Changing his name to the Scarlet Pimpernel.

They seek him here, they seek him there...
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 2:25pm