Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Tinymariner, September 16, 2019, 11:57pm
Thankfully, I already have a ticket but was just wondering if the club will be able to show the game in McMenemy’s as they have done on previous occasions for those fans unable to attend, for whatever reason?
Is this something the trust could enquire about?
Posted by: cjbill, September 17, 2019, 6:40am; Reply: 1
I was wondering if it was going to be on ifollow in the UK
Posted by: lukeo, September 17, 2019, 7:24am; Reply: 2
No and no... Its not a league game and not on any English channel so sadly they cant  :o :B
A shame because they'd have made a fair wack if it was
s on ifollow
Posted by: Mariner16, September 17, 2019, 8:55am; Reply: 3
It's on viasport in Norway apparently, so there will be a stream about or something
Posted by: Poojah, September 17, 2019, 9:10am; Reply: 4
Quoted from lukeo
No and no... Its not a league game and not on any English channel so sadly they cant  :o :B
s on ifollow

That’s not how beam backs work - wherever a game is not being televised then a stream is established directly between the home and away team. I can think of a few times the club have done this over the years; Burton for one and the occasional Lincoln game if I recall.

I’m not certain of the logistics and presumably there will be costs involved which is more likely to be the issue. Given there are 5,000+ tickets available, the vast majority of people dead set on watching the game will be there, potentially making it difficult for the club to recoup any outlay to put the game on.

In theory though, they could do it.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 17, 2019, 10:59am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Mariner16
It's on viasport in Norway apparently, so there will be a stream about or something

My mate's gonna be pissedoff he he can't get a ticket on Thursday. He's just come back from Norway.
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 17, 2019, 1:32pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Poojah

That’s not how beam backs work - wherever a game is not being televised then a stream is established directly between the home and away team. I can think of a few times the club have done this over the years; Burton for one and the occasional Lincoln game if I recall.

I’m not certain of the logistics and presumably there will be costs involved which is more likely to be the issue. Given there are 5,000+ tickets available, the vast majority of people dead set on watching the game will be there, potentially making it difficult for the club to recoup any outlay to put the game on.

In theory though, they could do it.

All EFL League and Cup games are now filmed live, both for Quest and Sky. The pictures are sent to a company called IMG and it isn't difficult to send a feed back to any club.

There would be a cost to the club receiving the feed though.
Posted by: TAGG, September 17, 2019, 8:00pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from lukeo
s on ifollow

Will it be on Chelsea TV ??
Posted by: Abdul19, September 17, 2019, 8:11pm; Reply: 8
They won't have anything live but pre season games v Milan live from Hong Kong
Posted by: fiveallive, September 18, 2019, 11:29am; Reply: 9
The game is live on DAZN Canada and works with ExpressVpn.

DAZN are good at picking up vpn but ExpressVpn have Canadian servers that can bypass it.

You can get a month free trial on ebay for £2 which they send you the log in details.

The link is the one I use and he will send you log in details within 24 hours.

The stock does go quick

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dazn-com-1-Month-Private-Original-Ultra-HD-Live-TV-Sports-/283583645429?nav=SEARCH
Posted by: Mallyner, September 22, 2019, 8:28am; Reply: 10
Quoted from fiveallive
The game is live on DAZN Canada and works with ExpressVpn.

DAZN are good at picking up vpn but ExpressVpn have Canadian servers that can bypass it.

You can get a month free trial on ebay for £2 which they send you the log in details.

The link is the one I use and he will send you log in details within 24 hours.

The stock does go quick

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dazn-com-1-Month-Private-Original-Ultra-HD-Live-TV-Sports-/283583645429?nav=SEARCH

As i'm sadly unable to go, I bought this from another ebayer and for 2 Euros it is a good month of streamed sport. However, I am only interested in Town and the Chelsea match is not listed. There are 2 cup games on but not us.  :-/
Posted by: fiveallive, September 23, 2019, 1:00am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Mallyner

As i'm sadly unable to go, I bought this from another ebayer and for 2 Euros it is a good month of streamed sport. However, I am only interested in Town and the Chelsea match is not listed. There are 2 cup games on but not us.  :-/

The game was listed last week, hopefully it might refresh but the game was definitely listed when I made the post. I'm annoyed if they don't show it.
Posted by: Mallyner, September 23, 2019, 1:39pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from fiveallive

The game was listed last week, hopefully it might refresh but the game was definitely listed when I made the post. I'm annoyed if they don't show it.

No problem at all from my end, these streaming sites can be fickle. I wIll keep logging on and if the match should appear i will post it on here.  :)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 23, 2019, 7:52pm; Reply: 13
Anyone advise if there's a 'bookies' streaming it live ? My locals iptv link isn't working
Posted by: Stadium, September 23, 2019, 11:03pm; Reply: 14
Updated list of coverage:

https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-all-football-60.php
Posted by: TonySmith, September 24, 2019, 4:07pm; Reply: 15
  I will be able to watch live in the U.S.A. The game will be on ESPN+ over here. That is ESPN's online streaming service. They show lots of English league and cup games in HD as well as plenty of other football (of both varieties). I pay a grand total of $5 a month for a subscription. Great deal! Strongly recommend for anyone who can find a way to subscribe to it.
Posted by: marinerdazza, September 24, 2019, 4:33pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from TonySmith
  I will be able to watch live in the U.S.A. The game will be on ESPN+ over here. That is ESPN's online streaming service. They show lots of English league and cup games in HD as well as plenty of other football (of both varieties). I pay a grand total of $5 a month for a subscription. Great deal! Strongly recommend for anyone who can find a way to subscribe to it.

Must be restricted in the UK then. I just checked ESPN and there's only one "soccer" game scheduled for tomorrow. A US game...

Knickers. They were offering a 7 day free trial too.
Posted by: Mallyner, September 24, 2019, 4:45pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Stadium

It shows DAZN Germany, to which I have logged onto using the 2 Euro 1 month trial I bought, to DAZN Canada; but it only shows the Man U and Liverpool games.  :-/

Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 11:20am