Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: sutton mariner, September 9, 2019, 1:57pm
Now then chaps,

Who fancies coming to Sutton Mariner's rescue in operation: get me to the Macclesfield game in time....

Due to a rather annoying last minute work commitment the trains don't work out too great to get into Cleethorpes in time for KO.

I'm getting into Doncaster on the dot at 6pm, due to the 40 min wait at Donny for the clee train it's screwing me.

Is anyone driving via Doncaster and be kind enough to pick me up? More than happy to pay fuel and beer funds.

Hugely appreciated!!!
Posted by: Fishy clapper, September 9, 2019, 2:25pm; Reply: 1
Think golfers driving via Doncaster to Macclesfield if that helps?
Posted by: golfer, September 9, 2019, 5:02pm; Reply: 2
Would have loved to have helped but have got to pick somebody up at Sutton on way to Macclesfield
Posted by: AussieMariner, September 9, 2019, 5:24pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from sutton mariner
Now then chaps,

Who fancies coming to Sutton Mariner's rescue in operation: get me to the Macclesfield game in time....

Due to a rather annoying last minute work commitment the trains don't work out too great to get into Cleethorpes in time for KO.

I'm getting into Doncaster on the dot at 6pm, due to the 40 min wait at Donny for the clee train it's screwing me.

Is anyone driving via Doncaster and be kind enough to pick me up? More than happy to pay fuel and beer funds.

I”m coming from Leeds - happy to swing by and pick you up. PM me if you’re still in need.

Hugely appreciated!!!

Posted by: AussieMariner, September 9, 2019, 5:25pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from AussieMariner

Sorry my message got embedded in yours - sure you’ll work it out.....
Posted by: sutton mariner, September 9, 2019, 6:11pm; Reply: 5
Sorted with Aussie M - thanks all
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 10:26pm