Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Marinerz93, August 21, 2019, 2:53pm
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9JJPSZn.gif[/img]
Posted by: pizzzza, August 21, 2019, 4:54pm; Reply: 1
Quoted Text
Why not kick then whilst they are down?

Because we are 4 games into a 46 game season and urine-taking at this stage could very quickly come back to bite us on the bottom.
Posted by: Les Brechin, August 21, 2019, 5:21pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from pizzzza

Because we are 4 games into a 46 game season and urine-taking at this stage could very quickly come back to bite us on the bottom.

Exactly, after the first game of the season Crewe were bottom of the table, after last night's games they were top!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 21, 2019, 8:11pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from 1098
[quote=1098]God you lot really are are a bunch of inbred closet tw#ts in this clearly exclusive fishy community. How many red crosses for a joke about the team and cupping ears manager you hate and often ridicule. Sure most of you replied to super iron everytime in telewag he was gloating and taking the urine. Take a big look at yourselves coz if town lose match thread or just back is endless if town win thats against the grain for most on here so keep quiet and at least half the thread

Have you got any jokes about people who are thin skinned?
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, August 21, 2019, 8:27pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from 1098
[quote=1098]God you lot really are are a bunch of inbred closet tw#ts in this clearly exclusive fishy community. How many red crosses for a joke about the team and cupping ears manager you hate and often ridicule. Sure most of you replied to super iron everytime in telewag he was gloating and taking the urine. Take a big look at yourselves coz if town lose match thread or just back is endless if town win thats against the grain for most on here so keep quiet and at least half the thread

Ah! It was a joke was it?  Sorry. All that tumbleweed wafting by the window should have told me.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 21, 2019, 8:58pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from 1098
Ffs u boring twit if you could sum up this place u epitimise it to a tee. No wonder so many dont bother anymore jesus

You'll have the Grammar Police on you writing like that.
Posted by: wigworld, August 21, 2019, 9:10pm; Reply: 6
Well it made me laugh!  ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 21, 2019, 9:41pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from wigworld

To be fair the original post made me laugh too, but his impression of POTUS when people obviously didn't like it made me think 'what a ficking plonker'.
Posted by: lukeo, August 21, 2019, 10:19pm; Reply: 8
I usually have a good sense of humour but I didn't find it funny... Also couldn't care less about Scunthorpe.
Posted by: Marinerz93, August 21, 2019, 11:14pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from lukeo
I usually have a good sense of humour but I didn't find it funny... Also couldn't care less about Scunthorpe.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PRQwwt5.gif[/img]

No one found it funny when you said you were singing Scunt songs with the dirty Scunts, as for the joke it is as old as the hills and is used by fans of different clubs up and down the football league.

Posted by: GollyGTFC, August 22, 2019, 12:25am; Reply: 10
Quoted from wigworld

Do you get paid to write reviews on Amazon?
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 2:03pm